General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
These arguments are so fucking low IQ. Perospero neg diffed Brook AND Chopper combined, and he's weaker than Who's Who. Now Brook is going to fight these guys, half of them probably stronger than Pero.

Chopper will NEVER be on the level of an X-Drake. Not now, not ever.

Here is how that would end up

People should stop disgracing themselves with these stupid ass comparisons.
Who will fight them then?

These arguments are so fucking low IQ. Perospero neg diffed Brook AND Chopper combined, and he's weaker than Who's Who. Now Brook is going to fight these guys, half of them probably stronger than Pero.

Chopper will NEVER be on the level of an X-Drake. Not now, not ever.

Here is how that would end up

People should stop disgracing themselves with these stupid ass comparisons.
Are you saying the Tobi Roppo are beyond Big Mom's veterans? If the Numbers come after the Lead Performers, they'll be the same level as Perospero and Daifuku.

I don't even know what the Tobi Roppo's purpose even is anymore, if I ever knew at all. I can't see them fighting the weaker Straw Hats unless they get major power ups, which would seem asspull-y. Then in the latest chapter, the Yakuza bosses who got almost zero screen time are now going to fight them? The Tobi Roppo who had almost entire chapters dedicated to them? Why do either of these groups exist? As much as I've enjoyed Ulti's antics, they're just taking up precious panel time right now. I hope Oda gets a move on with whatever plans he has in store for these characters. Thankfully it looks like the fights are finally going to start so hopefully we will find out more in the next few chapters since we'll probably be switching gears around chapter 1000 to see what's up on the outside. Not to mention, right now I fully believe we're moving back to the mainland eventually. Tama, Hitetsu, Toko and the citizens of Wano have to get involved eventually.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don't even know what the Tobi Roppo's purpose even is anymore, if I ever knew at all. I can't see them fighting the weaker Straw Hats unless they get major power ups, which would seem asspull-y. Then in the latest chapter, the Yakuza bosses who got almost zero screen time are now going to fight them? The Tobi Roppo who had almost entire chapters dedicated to them? Why do either of these groups exist? As much as I've enjoyed Ulti's antics, they're just taking up precious panel time right now. I hope Oda gets a move on with whatever plans he has in store for these characters. Thankfully it looks like the fights are finally going to start so hopefully we will find out more in the next few chapters since we'll probably be switching gears around chapter 1000 to see what's up on the outside. Not to mention, right now I fully believe we're moving back to the mainland eventually. Tama, Hitetsu, Toko and the citizens of Wano have to get involved eventually.
the other yakuza bosses is on the same level/position as Ashura Douji right,
by that portrayal, all of them should be strong enough to fight F6.

the other yakuza bosses is on the same level/position as Ashura Douji right,
by that portrayal, all of them should be strong enough to fight F6.
Ashura was only keeping things under control. He wasn't really portrayed as being in the group. Also, Ashura gave Oden some trouble, became a Scabbard, and wounded a commander. He has a great portrayal right now but the bosses have jack shit. There's also only five of them if you include grandpa Hyo. I guess Yamato could fight Ulti, Cho fights Maria, Hyo oversees the battle in a general type position, the rest fight whoever, and then Who's Who maybe goes after Queen or fights someone else. Idk man Oda's got me fooled rn ngl.

Also, I definitely don't think they're weak. I mean they're all named characters and even have epithets. I just think they weren't properly developed at all.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ashura was only keeping things under control. He wasn't really portrayed as being in the group. Also, Ashura gave Oden some trouble, became a Scabbard, and wounded a commander. He has a great portrayal right now but the bosses have jack shit. There's also only five of them if you include grandpa Hyo. I guess Yamato could fight Ulti, Cho fights Maria, Hyo oversees the battle in a general type position, the rest fight whoever, and then Who's Who maybe goes after Queen or fights someone else. Idk man Oda's got me fooled rn ngl.

Also, I definitely don't think they're weak. I mean they're all named characters and even have epithets. I just think they weren't properly developed at all.
yes named characters shouldn't be weak at least and if they're fighting f6 is more reasonable than weak trio trying to take them.
at least for now

yes named characters shouldn't be weak at least and if they're fighting f6 is more reasonable than weak trio trying to take them.
at least for now
After writing out a post about possible handicap/tag team matches with the bosses and Straw Hats, I think the bosses really will fight them, though maybe not beat them. Big Meme is absolutely assblasted right now and Perospero is on his way. They are both huge problems that I think the SHs will have to deal with. Marco is also on the way so he's going to have to fit in somewhere also. Sasaki is presumably still tied to a rock (lmao) and I'm not even sure where Drake is at the moment. That leaves Ulti, Page One, Black Maria, and Who's Who available for fighting unless Drake appears. There's four yakuza bosses available as well.

EDIT: Hawkins could pop in out of nowhere as well I suppose, though I'm guessing he and Law are in cahoots if he does, otherwise it begs the question of how Hawkins put himself back together lol.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
After writing out a post about possible handicap/tag team matches with the bosses and Straw Hats, I think the bosses really will fight them, though maybe not beat them. Big Meme is absolutely assblasted right now and Perospero is on his way. They are both huge problems that I think the SHs will have to deal with. Marco is also on the way so he's going to have to fit in somewhere also. Sasaki is presumably still tied to a rock (lmao) and I'm not even sure where Drake is at the moment. That leaves Ulti, Page One, Black Maria, and Who's Who available for fighting unless Drake appears. There's four yakuza bosses available as well.

EDIT: Hawkins could pop in out of nowhere as well I suppose, though I'm guessing he and Law are in cahoots if he does, otherwise it begs the question of how Hawkins put himself back together lol.
the yakuza bosses said "even if we cant win, at least we can stall them".
based on that, yakuza bosses + weak trio might be reasonable for stall/fighting the flying six.
but still i want to see the other yakuza bosses strenght.

Usop and chopper Tag team
Nami and Carrot Tag team
Robin and Jinbei Tag Team
Franky and Brooks Tag Team
Oda foreshadow their tag team how they enter the stage we already see Robin and Jimbei tag team
we never see tag team battle between the crew except Chopper and Usop on Alabasta but it was 2 vs 2

it will close combat support by middle/long range type attack

My Predictions
  • Luffy will be heading towards the top next chapter as he said he's aiming for Kaido and leaving the rest to the team.
  • Zoro and Sanji will fight King and Queen, either through Tag teaming or individually. Tbh, I want a tag team fight. Not gonna comment on who fights whom if they fight individually as this forum isn't made for that, lol. After these fights, they may head towards the top to help with Kaido.
  • The weaker straw hats along with the Samurai heads and Hyogouro will fight the Flying 6 (not all) as they said this chapter. They won't be soloing no one I bet you.
  • Most of the Numbers are basically fodder imo and will mostly be defeated in the middle of other fights.