General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Don't think so, pretty sure Whos Who and Drake won't be opponents, Page One and Ulti too don't see too much of a threat..they are only being used for side track jokes. Sasaki...got tied...black maria? Well she is a woman and we already saw he was using her like a hostess and nothing else. This war/raid is pretty is not well planned. Well I do think the raid will fail somehow....but I don't ahve hopes that this is a well planned arc/war.

Usopp will never be as strong as Yasopp. Keep dreaming. Brannew stated Shanks' crew is the strongest and Yasopp is either 2nd strongest after Beckman or 3rd after Lucky Roo.

If you think Usopp, who Oda said will always be the weakest SH, will reach that level in next 1-2 arcs, you better go see a psychiatrist. The dude doesn't even have full grasp of basic CoO yet and has 0 CoA. Yasopp is probably a CoO expert.

Usopp will never be as strong as Yasopp. Keep dreaming. Brannew stated Shanks' crew is the strongest and Yasopp is either 2nd strongest after Beckman or 3rd after Lucky Roo.

If you think Usopp, who Oda said will always be the weakest SH, will reach that level in next 1-2 arcs, you better go see a psychiatrist. The dude doesn't even have full grasp of basic CoO yet and has 0 CoA. Yasopp is probably a CoO expert.
I too don't think Usopp will ever beat Yasopp as that guy is clearly a freaking Yonko Commander, that too of a crew whose commanders have been especially hyped. But, that doesn't necessarily mean he can't get better than him at snipping (mainly aim).

Overall yes, Yasopp may easily stomp him but I can imagine Usopp beating Yasopp in just a sniping contest during a davy back fight with Shanks' crew or something. We clearly saw the man's sniping skills on Dressrosa, lol. Again speaking, better skills stronger.

The question is why do people think Yasopp is anything other than a really good- best in the world apart from Van Auger- sniper, when that's literally all that's been hyped about him. What, you think he's going to toss his gun aside and reveal he's actually a master kick boxer or someing.

Yes, Usopp will surpass his father and inspiration and be the best sniper in the world, same as Luffy will surpass Shanks and Zoro Mihawk.

The question is why do people think Yasopp is anything other than a really good- best in the world apart from Van Auger- sniper, when that's literally all that's been hyped about him. What, you think he's going to toss his gun aside and reveal he's actually a master kick boxer or someing.

Yes, Usopp will surpass his father and inspiration and be the best sniper in the world, same as Luffy will surpass Shanks and Zoro Mihawk.
there's a chance he may even fight him and defeat him if SHs crew vs Shanks crew happen

Mid Quartet/Trio had a very big chance, but the weak trio might facing numbers.
The yakuza bosses already want to go after them. I can see hyuo taking down one of them. With Ryuo the durability of the lizards is pretty much rendered useless.
Personally I'm more interested in what Drake will do, will he turn on Kaido, fight for Kaido or just stay in the background until one side wins? His plotline will be interesting to follow.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The yakuza bosses already want to go after them. I can see hyuo taking down one of them. With Ryuo the durability of the lizards is pretty much rendered useless.
Personally I'm more interested in what Drake will do, will he turn on Kaido, fight for Kaido or just stay in the background until one side wins? His plotline will be interesting to follow.
From this translation, im not sure if Yakuza bosses can win against Flying Six. but at least they might able to injured/stall them.
And yes, X-Drake about to missing for 10 chapters (if he doesnt appear in next chapter), Oda better bring him back with something spectacular.
Its either teamed up with Law and Hawkins or something like that.

After two chapters where middle quartet troll BM, I can see them fighting Flying Six. Chopper and Carrot/Usopp maybe will tag team another stronger BP. Nami and Usopp/Carrot also can tag team some headliners.
Carrot have to fight 1 on 1 either solo or tag team like Usopp and Chopper did in Alabasta to claim her spot in SH. If not, then goodbye Carrot4nakama.

Dunno about SHs vs Topi Roppo but one thing I'm certain of is that no yakuza except mayyyybe Hyogoro is taking them down. It's basic storytelling, Topi Roppo are the most focused beast pirates group with the the calamities while yakuza bosses are barely tertiary characters. I literallkydon't remember the name of any them and I'm sure I'm not the only one either. At best they might assist.

It’s crazy how people will deny something as obvious as Usopp surpassing his father for the sake of “muh powerscaling”
Post automatically merged:

I too don't think Usopp will ever beat Yasopp as that guy is clearly a freaking Yonko Commander, that too of a crew whose commanders have been especially hyped. But, that doesn't necessarily mean he can't get better than him at snipping (mainly aim).

Overall yes, Yasopp may easily stomp him but I can imagine Usopp beating Yasopp in just a sniping contest during a davy back fight with Shanks' crew or something. We clearly saw the man's sniping skills on Dressrosa, lol. Again speaking, better skills stronger.
People with regards to swordsmen: Being the greater swordsman has nothing to do with skill! It’s all about power level!

People with regards to snipers: Being the greater sniper is only about your sniping skills!

First chapter Luffy claimed he'll gather a crew that won't lose to that of Shanks, then as response we get the famous scene where Shanks give his hat to Luffy, making the promise that he'll give his back once he became a great pirate. It would be odd thematically if Luffy's sharpshooter always stays inferior to Shanks sharpshooter.

>おれはいつかこの一味にも負けない仲間を集めて
"One day, I'll have nakama/crewmates that won't lose to this (=refering to red hair pirates) crew.

Wtf are you talking about? He is clearly Top 2-3, right after Beckman. Go read Brannew's dialog

"His executives have EACH won their own fame, and his crew boasts a high average bounty." At best Usopp is going to become a better marksman in terms of accuracy (as shown in Dressrosa).

People forget Usopp doesn't even have basic armament yet, and he can't even use observation properly.

Wtf are you talking about? He is clearly Top 2-3, right after Beckman. Go read Brannew's dialog

"His executives have EACH won their own fame, and his crew boasts a high average bounty." At best Usopp is going to become a better marksman in terms of accuracy (as shown in Dressrosa).

People forget Usopp doesn't even have basic armament yet, and he can't even use observation properly.
Wano can solve that Haki problem.

Just look at how big of a boost Luffy got from Haki. A Giganto Pistol without Haki from WCI Luffy couldn’t even put a scratch in Perospero’s basic candy wall, but an Elephant Gun with CoA applies probably would have destroyed that candy wall

Last edited: