General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Wtf are you talking about? He is clearly Top 2-3, right after Beckman
Never said he wasn't.

Doesn't change the fact he's a sniper. That's how he fights, same as Usopp. And Usopp is quite obviously going to surpass his father.
His executives have EACH won their own fame
Are you somehow under the impression that Usopp isn't famous?
and his crew boasts a high average bounty
After Dressrosa Usopp had the third highest bounty in the Strawhats.

And we haven't gotten to Elbaf where he's set up to play an absolutely massive role.
At best Usopp is going to become a better marksman in terms of accuracy (as shown in Dressrosa).
There's no "at best" about it. Yasopp is a sniper. That's how he fights. Same as his son, who is quite obviously going to be better than him. Absolutely nothing in the series suggests that Yasopp is going to be fighting the likes of Jack or Cracker in close quarters combat.
People forget Usopp doesn't even have basic armament yet, and he can't even use observation properly.
Half the crew can't even use Haki at all and yet they are still going to end up the greatest pirate crew the world has ever seen soon enough.

Never said he wasn't.

Doesn't change the fact he's a sniper. That's how he fights, same as Usopp. And Usopp is quite obviously going to surpass his father.

Are you somehow under the impression that Usopp isn't famous?

After Dressrosa Usopp had the third highest bounty in the Strawhats.

And we haven't gotten to Elbaf where he's set up to play an absolutely massive role.

There's no "at best" about it. Yasopp is a sniper. That's how he fights. Same as his son, who is quite obviously going to be better than him. Absolutely nothing in the series suggests that Yasopp is going to be fighting the likes of Jack or Cracker in close quarters combat.

Half the crew can't even use Haki at all and yet they are still going to end up the greatest pirate crew the world has ever seen soon enough.
I just hope that Oda gives them Haki in this arc. It would look ridiculous if the SHs were fighting Veterans or stronger and they still didn’t even know how to use Haki

I just hope that Oda gives them Haki in this arc. It would look ridiculous if the SHs were fighting Veterans or stronger and they still didn’t even know how to use Haki
I feel Oda wanted Haki to be this elite skill then changed her mind afterwards and gave it to every strong new world fighter, by the time that happened it was already established that only the monster Trio can use Haki

I feel Oda wanted Haki to be this elite skill then changed her mind afterwards and gave it to every strong new world fighter, by the time that happened it was already established that only the monster Trio can use Haki
It will always feel wrong to me that guys like Helmeppo got haki after 2 years but Robin doesn't despite her explicitly stating just before the timeskip that she wants to become stronger and spent these two years with people like Dragon Sabo.

It will always feel wrong to me that guys like Helmeppo got haki after 2 years but Robin doesn't despite her explicitly stating just before the timeskip that she wants to become stronger and spent these two years with people like Dragon Sabo.
Robin getting stronger by change his DF making hand to Giant Feet. Using thst giant feet to stomp and not clucth/grab anymore. So it down how good is your teacher then maybe

Yes, except Usopp is Luffy's weakest fighter (10th?) and Yasopp is a Yonko's 2nd or 3rd strongest, in the strongest Yonko crew.

explain how who's who is > perospero?
Who's Who is the strongest Tobi Roppo and aiming for Jack's/King's heads.

Who's who gonna make Nami one of his cat girls, not that I think if her as such.
I'd see Robin against Black Maria if she appears again. Ulti was fighting Yamato what happened there.
Hmm Brook against WW? Idk...
Franky vs Sasaki if he can get loose.

Literally the only one I can see happening is Robin vs. Black Maria, because Oda nerfs chicks. Brook ain't beating no one. Franky's going to have drop a nuclear bomb or something to beat a Tobi Roppo.

He can easily be outclassed by Queen or King
Again, you fail to understand "strongest Tobi Roppo". That makes him 4th strongest i.e. minimum Snack level. Pero is not SC level.