General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Big mom is not long for this arc, she will bail on Kaido with prompting from Perospero.

she is here only to create tention, but now everyone is here and she doesn't belong.

I agree with your scabbards aguments. I imagine each will have a red hawk moment à la Doflamingo and then bow out for a while at least.
I am doubting a second Big Mom arc more and more. Whole Cake Island was her arc, but she didn't fall (much to the dismay of @TheAncientCenturion and @Albino 👑) and was dragged out here with the promise to do a "legendary" battle with Luffy. At best, she'll duel Luffy at Elbaf without her being the "big bad" and the arc being over 20 chapters.

At this point Big Mom having a second arc would be too much. This is already the longest saga in the entire series and it would be anticlimactic to extend it

Not to mention that the Strawhats after Wano should be strong enough to hold off the top of Big Mom's crew(Sweet Commanders and Veterans) , add in Elbaf's stronger than Wano army and it would be a complete utter stomp unless you think Elbaf's army, which has been hyped for a long time and by Big Mom herself is weaker than 65 Ministers and Tamago

Usopp & Nami vs Page One & Ulti... im really excited for this fight.

& since Franky is leading that giant number outside I'd guess he'll run into Sasaki.

Plus we have Robin vs Black Maria ( possibly )

So Brook & Who's Who seems like the obvious match up.

Chopper might play a more doctor role in treating the injured that are hit by queens bullets.

Prepare for the strawhats to make insane leaps that will have to be earned, considering who they're going against.

The way the community views the strawhats is very simple: luffy, zoro, sanji, jinbe = important.

Everyone else: fodder, irrelevant, mid, whatever... point being you don't really give them any thought considering how the only characters that are ever heavily discussed is luffy zoro sanji and now jinbe.

A drastic power creep is coming, you can't just doubt the future pirate kings crew. Just as we expect much from yonkos & their crew, the same expectations should be had for the entire crew, not just luffy & the other three

I think they are opponents of WG mostly
Some of them, before to reach the Kaido, need to show their power. They need to fast defeat them
there is 2,5 calamity, Apoo and 5 TR
Kid and Killer vs Ulti and P1; or Kid vs Apoo, Killer vs P1\Ulti and Nami with Usopp vs Ulti\P1
Drake or Zoro vs WhoisWho
Hawkins and Law vs Queen(thanks to their DF they can survive poison attacks), if not then Law vs WiW and Zoro vs Hawkins
Yamato vs Sasaki
etc. Any alignment is possible, but in general, they are presented on a par with the WG and they should have a fight corresponding to their level.
these guys are like the WG, and I highly doubt that except for M4, among the SH there are people capable of defeating them. It will be either a power-up from the air, or a very stupid set-up fight. Either a pair of fighting against one
I, like everyone else, want a fight for the Strawhats, but not the kind that left more questions than answers.

At this point Big Mom having a second arc would be too much. This is already the longest saga in the entire series and it would be anticlimactic to extend it

Not to mention that the Strawhats after Wano should be strong enough to hold off the top of Big Mom's crew(Sweet Commanders and Veterans) , add in Elbaf's stronger than Wano army and it would be a complete utter stomp unless you think Elbaf's army, which has been hyped for a long time and by Big Mom herself is weaker than 65 Ministers and Tamago
i agree. The tension in this arc is to fight two yonko at the same time and what makes it interesting. If luffy can defeat kaido, then luffy vs big mom is very predictable because we know luffy can defeat a yonko at that point

Page One and Ulti fucked up Nami and Usopp, the weakest Straw Hats. I expect every Straw Hat, including Zoro and Sanji, to lose to their respective opponent by the end of Act 3. Nami's final battle with Ulti will be a tag team with a stronger character where she deals the killing blow (with Zeus). Page One? Either he's Chopper's opponent or Chopper and Usopp fight him together.

Page One and Ulti fucked up Nami and Usopp, the weakest Straw Hats. I expect every Straw Hat, including Zoro and Sanji, to lose to their respective opponent by the end of Act 3. Nami's final battle with Ulti will be a tag team with a stronger character where she deals the killing blow (with Zeus). Page One? Either he's Chopper's opponent or Chopper and Usopp fight him together.
It was Ulti vs Usopp and Nami

don't bring Page One into this.
Page One only freed Ulti who got trapped on purpose in order to get rescued by him.
Page one never touched Usopp nor Nami.