General & Others Toei is hyping ZKK (episode 973)

But they act like he will lose to a punch or get arrested or even just walk away from Wano and never come back :milaugh:
That’s what I’ve been saying, Kaido can’t leave Wano alive. He can’t be arrested in Impel Down and he can’t come back in the final stages of the story. Kaido is too strong and even after Wano he would play an immense role and he wouldn’t chill the rest of his life, he needs to fall in Wano. Luffy can "beat" him with some help but Zoro is gonna kill him.

B

Ballel

But they act like he will lose to a punch or get arrested or even just walk away from Wano and never come back :milaugh:
I said this multiple times: Kaido not dying in the end is not going to happen! He HAS to die!!

I’m not a ZKK supporter but I must that it is a weird choice of eye catcher.
I mean Zoro cutting the PH Dragon has nothing to do with what was happening in the episode. It was totally random. Which made me wonder...

Now, the anime is not canon so do raise your hopes up.
The anime also spoiled Denjiro being Kyoshiro. The people they hired for animating wano seem to be fanboys themselves.

That’s what I’ve been saying, Kaido can’t leave Wano alive. He can’t be arrested in Impel Down and he can’t come back in the final stages of the story. Kaido is too strong and even after Wano he would play an immense role and he wouldn’t chill the rest of his life, he needs to fall in Wano. Luffy can "beat" him with some help but Zoro is gonna kill him.
The funniest thing was Oden actually laying Kaido out by cutting him and going "don't come back!" That's why he's dead.

I’m not a ZKK supporter but I must that it is a weird choice of eye catcher.
I mean Zoro cutting the PH Dragon has nothing to do with what was happening in the episode. It was totally random. Which made me wonder...

Now, the anime is not canon so do raise your hopes up.
Y'know, I thought you were actually.
Believe manga, not shit Toie lol. Otherwise you will be upset again and again and again.
The million dollar question is why did someone actually pick that?

If it really is a hint then someone should be fired.

Ignoring the fact that an emperor can indeed be held captive with kairoseki chains (like Big Mom was), if you guys really believe there's no way Kaido can be let alive or that he would never just walk away from Wano then you have a very limited imagination and even knowledge on character archetypes. Right now Oda can do many things to close his character apart from killing him.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Patrice guy posted the Luffy one on twitter last week and laughed cuz no Zoro, But since its Zkk hint this week he gone silent, just to show how much Zoro haters are toxic then they tell you Zoro fans are the toxic ones, atleast we have the least amount of headcanon in Zoro fandom.
Patricia is crying himself to sleep over Zoro every night. Have mercy on him. :yasu:

Ignoring the fact that an emperor can indeed be held captive with kairoseki chains (like Big Mom was), if you guys really believe there's no way Kaido can be let alive or that he would never just walk away from Wano then you have a very limited imagination and even knowledge on character archetypes. Right now Oda can do many things to close his character apart from killing him.
Of course. The ghost of George Michael can float down and shiawase punch Linlin for all we know. But we can only guess at what already has numerous hints.

The MF descends for the first time and Oda is talking about how he kicks out of every punishment.