Spoiler Togashi is continuing on past the 10 chapters he has written so far

And I hate and despise those type, their whole purpose is to get on nerves 🤬 His face and fake smile is annoying enough already.
Which means Togashi once again did a perfect job writing a villain.

What you described is exactly how Togashi intended people to feel about Pariston.

Compare that to Kaido/BM, where nobody knew how to feel about them and they certainly didn't evoke any strong antagonistic feelings in the reader.

Which means Togashi once again did a perfect job writing a villain.

What you described is exactly how Togashi intended people to feel about Pariston.

Compare that to Kaido/BM, where nobody and their mother knew how to feel about them and they certainly didn't evoke any strong antagonistic feelings in the reader.
True, and then Oda has the audacity to say that he is doing more for manga industry than others and bringing back lost art.
Most of characters are shallow, based on fake hype and momentary relief.
I see your posts and make sure to like them, because you spit facts, while others just stay fanboying Oda and OP.

I just cant wait until we get to the Dark Continent; I have a feeling Gon and Killua will make a return during that arc

That should be a good time to announce the anime will return.
It's an optimistic time rn in the fanbase but we still need to temper our expectations.

Getting to the actual Dark Continent is still way waaaaay out there. We're only a bit more than a week into a two month journey. Even though Togashi is back for now, I doubt we'll ever arrive at the DC