Spoiler Togashi is continuing on past the 10 chapters he has written so far

Before the end of the year is the safest guess you can get I guess. Chapters 391 to 400 are drawn, as said above they're slowly circulating from the editors to Togashi for feedbacks and corrections. Also Togashi seems to enjoy adding more backgrounds and whatnot.

IF, he releases 391 to 400 before finishing 401 to 410. THEN, my bet would be November (for the 391 to 400 batch)
I think the safest bet should be January, after all the big breaks have passed. Expect there to be a month-month and a half of advertising prior to the release as well.
And a series needs tl be dropped out of Jump in order for another to take its place

I want Leorio to defeat a Phantom Troupe member. Just one....

Im thinking maybe Bonolevnov. Hisoka and Pika will take care of the rest.
I want him to take one too but I'm hoping we see him training with Cheadle first

Iirc he's supposed to be training with her while also helping out in the medical ward

Ging showed us that the Hatsu (Hatsus?) he developed can be used in a combat situation. Hopefully he figures that out himself on the trip

:pepebusi:

I want him to take one too but I'm hoping we see him training with Cheadle first

Iirc he's supposed to be training with her while also helping out in the medical ward

Ging showed us that the Hatsu (Hatsus?) he developed can be used in a combat situation. Hopefully he figures that out himself on the trip

Ging said Leorio is the best part of the Hunter Election. Hisoka says he has high potential. And now hes getting trained by the Current Hunter Organisation leader:pepebusi:

Its time for Leorio greatness.

I think his powers will work similar to Knov. Funnily enough they look similar as well. But yh Leorio will be making portals and what not to land attacks.
Post automatically merged:

The art is fickle and the release is inconsistent tho.
The art isnt that bad....and you tend to forget about the schedule when its the best story out there.

Ging said Leorio is the best part of the Hunter Election. Hisoka says he has high potential. And now hes getting trained by the Current Hunter Organisation leader:pepebusi:

I think his powers will work similar to Knov. Funnily enough they look similar as well. But yh Leorio will be making portals and what not to land attacks.

The art isnt that bad....and you tend to forget about the schedule when its the best story out there.
When will we get new chapters? Any idea?

He's one of the few Emitters in the whole series too so I'm super excited to see what Togashi plans to do with the category for him

Not to mention that he has crazy potential that most readers don't seem to notice. As you said he's been hyped up by some of the best/strongest hunters and learned Nen at an insane rate

He's no Gon or Killua but he's definitely talented

Right now he has Remote Punch but that's a hatsu that he made after very little time to get accustomed to Nen (due to his studies)

We've seen different ways of using Emission and they all seem very different! Ging used a sound based Hatsu (that Leorio is partially responsible for I think) to locate his opponents, used Remote Punch to take some of them out from a distance, and shot beams through a wall

This is just a theory of mine but I think Leorio's gonna be one of the few hunters with a ton of useful abilities that aren't strictly combat related but CAN be used in combat. We've seen 2 already and he's still a rookie hunter...

Leorio stocks are at an all time high

It’s just a big surprise for me. I dropped my love for the Asoiaf books cause of a 11 year wait and HxH seems comparable
Guess it depends on the person

I don't really drop things I like especially if there's a chance they may come back

Though 11 years is a lot longer than what HxH fans have to go through so I dunno if it's a good comparison

He's one of the few Emitters in the whole series too so I'm super excited to see what Togashi plans to do with the category for him

Not to mention that he has crazy potential that most readers don't seem to notice. As you said he's been hyped up by some of the best/strongest hunters and learned Nen at an insane rate

He's no Gon or Killua but he's definitely talented

Right now he has Remote Punch but that's a hatsu that he made after very little time to get accustomed to Nen (due to his studies)

We've seen different ways of using Emission and they all seem very different! Ging used a sound based Hatsu (that Leorio is partially responsible for I think) to locate his opponents, used Remote Punch to take some of them out from a distance, and shot beams through a wall

This is just a theory of mine but I think Leorio's gonna be one of the few hunters with a ton of useful abilities that aren't strictly combat related but CAN be used in combat. We've seen 2 already and he's still a rookie hunter...

Leorio stocks are at an all time high

Guess it depends on the person

I don't really drop things I like especially if there's a chance they may come back

Though 11 years is a lot longer than what HxH fans have to go through so I dunno if it's a good comparison
Similar to Kurapika basically. Honestly I feel like Kurapika and Leorio have around the same potential. Just that Kurapika actually had better Nen Training and actualy has a combat goal....thus he created better hatsus. However in general, I think the second chap shows pretty much that Kurapika = Leorio. What Kurapika has in knowledge....Leorio makes up for it in better physical stats.

And now he has Cheedle training him, so its a matter of time before he catches up to Kurapika. I hope Cheedle teaches him the importance of Offensive Nen and its nesscary to develop strong Hatsus to survive in this world.
----

Btw Pokkle is also a fellow Emitter who started Nen around the same time as Leorio. And whilst Pokkle is probably still stuck on simple constucts such as contructing your Nen into an arrow.....Leorio is already making concepts such as portals and what not.

Remember to create lightning....Killua needed a childhood of electricty training for his aura to used to it. Whilst Leorio is possibly creating something far more complex and with way little time.

Hes acc insane talented.

Similar to Kurapika basically. Honestly I feel like Kurapika and Leorio have around the same potential. Just that Kurapika actually had better Nen Training and actualy has a combat goal....thus he created better hatsus. However in general, I think the second chap shows pretty much that Kurapika = Leorio. What Kurapika has in knowledge....Leorio makes up for it in better physical stats.
That's what most people don't understand lmao! Kurapika had a great teacher (he's on the whale isn't he?) and his goal is to beat some of the strongest outlaws in HxH of course he's gonna be stronger than the guy that wants to be a doctor

:suresure:

And yeah we saw that Leorio's physicals are absolutely insane in the Zoldyck arc... he opened 2 testing gates by himself while Gon and Kurapika could only do 1. Now Gon was 12 and he had less time to train but Kurapika has no excuse there

And now he has Cheedle training him, so its a matter of time before he catches up to Kurapika. I hope Cheedle teaches him the importance of Offensive Nen and its nesscary to develop strong Hatsus to survive in this world.
I was thinking about that actually... Pariston may be a manipulator but he made a really good point during the Election Arc

A Chairman needs strength, experience, and drive

It's fine to be a support-type but you still need to be able to defend yourself ESPECIALLY when you're going to the Dark Continent

Btw Pokkle is also a fellow Emitter who started Nen around the same time as Leorio. And whilst Pokkle is probably still stuck on simple constucts such as contructing your Nen into an arrow.....Leorio is already making concepts such as portals and what not.
I actually did a little digging and found that this isn't entirely true

Leorio isn't actually making portals (it looks like it I know) he's recording the impact and sending it to a different location. This is actually really interesting because it's shown that you can make multiple impacts at once, "record them", and send them somewhere else

Think about how crazy that is... what if you record the impact of your strike boosted by nen then delay the "play" function of the hatsu? You could lay traps for your opponent

And Ging revealed to us that one of Leorio's techniques can be enhanced and used to locate enemies... he can lay traps and spring them whenever it's convenient for him

Remember to create lightning....Killua needed a childhood of electricty training for his aura to used to it. Whilst Leorio is possibly creating something far more complex and with way little time.
I'd argue this ability of his is even crazier

He can use soundwaves to locate his opponent and it can't be picked up as easily as En can

These are abilities he's making BY HIMSELF as a rookie hunter

Hes acc insane talented.
I think Togashi tried making it as obvious as possible that ALL of our protagonists are very VERY talented

They all have the ability to become legendary hunters

:finally:

The art is fickle and the release is inconsistent tho.
This bullshit art myth is so tiresome...

Yes, the weekly releases have been poor at times.

It is always cleared up in the volume releases which you can't read online.

Difference is night and day. The art is good in those. Sometimes even great.

As for the story itself: Impeccable storywriting.

Shits on 99.9% of all other manga series, including One Piece.

That's what most people don't understand lmao! Kurapika had a great teacher (he's on the whale isn't he?) and his goal is to beat some of the strongest outlaws in HxH of course he's gonna be stronger than the guy that wants to be a doctor

:suresure:

And yeah we saw that Leorio's physicals are absolutely insane in the Zoldyck arc... he opened 2 testing gates by himself while Gon and Kurapika could only do 1. Now Gon was 12 and he had less time to train but Kurapika has no excuse there

I was thinking about that actually... Pariston may be a manipulator but he made a really good point during the Election Arc

A Chairman needs strength, experience, and drive

It's fine to be a support-type but you still need to be able to defend yourself ESPECIALLY when you're going to the Dark Continent

I actually did a little digging and found that this isn't entirely true

Leorio isn't actually making portals (it looks like it I know) he's recording the impact and sending it to a different location. This is actually really interesting because it's shown that you can make multiple impacts at once, "record them", and send them somewhere else

Think about how crazy that is... what if you record the impact of your strike boosted by nen then delay the "play" function of the hatsu? You could lay traps for your opponent

And Ging revealed to us that one of Leorio's techniques can be enhanced and used to locate enemies... he can lay traps and spring them whenever it's convenient for him

I'd argue this ability of his is even crazier

He can use soundwaves to locate his opponent and it can't be picked up as easily as En can

These are abilities he's making BY HIMSELF as a rookie hunter

I think Togashi tried making it as obvious as possible that ALL of our protagonists are very VERY talented

They all have the ability to become legendary hunters

:finally:
Honestly feel like EoS Leorio will become Chairman of the Association. Hes popular in the community, currently a Zodiac, getting trained by the current chairman and will also be insanely strong.

Honestly feel like EoS Leorio will become Chairman of the Association. Hes popular in the community, currently a Zodiac, getting trained by the current chairman and will also be insanely strong.
Definitely feels like Togashi was doing a bit of foreshadowing with that

Surprisingly among the protagonists he feels like the one most fit for the job

Gon and Killua don't feel like they'd want to be tied down with the position

Kurapika is more of a in the shadows typa guy

Though we have no idea how he'll change after the PT dies/he recovers the rest of the eyes

Pairo did tell him to go on a journey so maybe he'll be the adventuring type? Who knows