Versus Battle Toji VS. Jogo! Who would win?!

Toji VS. Jogo!

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
But Jogo has destructive power which Toji can't bypass in straight 1v1. He needs prep time and then he clears it
I think you're kinda overrating Jogo here tbh.

Without prep-time, Maki already beat a Curse roughly on the same level as Jogo, just with different strengths in speed so i don't see why being destructive alone would grant Jogo a chance here.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I think you're kinda overrating Jogo here tbh.

Without prep-time, Maki already beat a Curse roughly on the same level as Jogo, just with different strengths in speed so i don't see why being destructive alone would grant Jogo a chance here.
AOE is first enemy of speedsters like Toji. Go back to Gojo fight, Toji was always on back leg every time Gojo went for an AOE based attack

Jogo doesn't even need to aim at Toji, he just needs to aim in his vicinity. Let alone of Jogo does for DE.

Toji does win in all other aspects, but i doubt toji himself would approach that fight without planning

AOE is first enemy of speedsters like Toji. Go back to Gojo fight, Toji was always on back leg every time Gojo went for an AOE based attack

Jogo doesn't even need to aim at Toji, he just needs to aim in his vicinity. Let alone of Jogo does for DE.

Toji does win in all other aspects, but i doubt toji himself would approach that fight without planning
What great AoE feats does Jogo even have besides Maximum Meteor? If his AoE was so good, he wouldn’t have to finish off Nanami, Maki, and Naobito one by one

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž

The only really threatening AoE move that Jogo's got is the Meteor, which Kusakabe & Panda dodged at the last moment tbh.

I agree that AoE does have really great matchup against speedsters like Katakuri for the lack of a better example... where you stop him from shapeshifting & force him to dodge by movement (the old fashioned way). But the likes of Toji naturally cover a lot of ground with their movement and he doesn't really shapeshift, no?
Iirc, the only AoE move that Gojo used on Toji was the Max Output Blue which shredded the surroundings. And Toji did get out of the way fairly comfortably.

Jogo's AoE potential is off the charts with his DE but the problem is, neither can he trap Toji with his Domain nor will his Surehit be able to target Toji, no? I honestly think Jogo using his DE against Toji would simply be asking to be stabbed in the back like what happened to Naoya.

Ofcourse i agree, Toji would never approach a fight without planning... that's the type of guy he is. But i do think he would win this even if he doesn't have prep time. His arsenal is just too complete - ISOH makes a mockery of Jogo, Soul Splitter Katana would one-shot curses and Gege even said Playful Cloud was too much for even Dagon, who i'd argue is more tankier (not stronger) than Jogo.