Speculations Toki said 9 persons would defeat Kaidou : Who are they ?

:seriously:So the Scabbards are gonna “bring the Dawn” to Wano by getting neg diffed by Base Kaido? The Nine Scabbards were an obvious bait and switch the real 9 shadows are the Supernova + Yamato
No one gives a shit about the other 4. It's the New Gen vs Yonko not the 9 shadows, if by some divine miracle 4 more people are on that roof ill admit to being wrong
Post automatically merged:

Too add, most people say it's 9 shadows as some excuse to put Sanji on the roof as well as Drake, False Hypoooo, LOLkins, and Yamato

It might just stay the Rooftop 5 against Kaido. 9 Shadows might've just been the Scabbards but more people on the roof would allow the current guys up there to focus solely on Kaido.

Maybe Hawkins might make an appearance due to mentioning that special card earlier and due to his prediction of someone's death though it's possible he can accomplish both without being on the roof. If more people get to the roof, perhaps Yamato to settle things with Kaido.

At this point, I can't say I see anyone other than those two heading up there. Sanji confronting Big Mom in some way and putting an end to his business with her after all she did in WCI would be nice but it's not looking likely (even if that did happen, Sanji wouldn't actually hit her body). I don't see Drake heading up. Apoo is a wild card. Marco seems content with helping below the roof and assisting the new generation that way.

Woven through the twenty moon lit nights

This means that the nine shadows will be brought together due to kaidos reign.

Luffy Zoro and Sanji were brought into the fold due to Wanos residents. (Tama, Yasuie, Kinemon) these three are the most connected straw hats. Sanji literally started the Wano saga due to being the only one willing to save kinemon

Law was brought in due to Kaidos relation with Doflamingo and his weapon trading. Bepo due to Jacks attack on his home.

Kid and Killer were attacked and tortured by Kaido and his subordinate.

And throughout wano we’ve been told that it was Kaido who rules wano not Orochi
This man is trying to force bepo in so he can excuse Sanji . Lmfaoo Sanji fans are that desperate?

Woven through the twenty moon lit nights

This means that the nine shadows will be brought together due to kaidos reign.

Luffy Zoro and Sanji were brought into the fold due to Wanos residents. (Tama, Yasuie, Kinemon) these three are the most connected straw hats. Sanji literally started the Wano saga due to being the only one willing to save kinemon

Law was brought in due to Kaidos relation with Doflamingo and his weapon trading. Bepo due to Jacks attack on his home.

Kid and Killer were attacked and tortured by Kaido and his subordinate.

And throughout wano we’ve been told that it was Kaido who rules wano not Orochi
This makes sense to me. So out of the 9 shadows we have 7: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Law, Bebo, Kidd and Killer.

The other two might be Yamato with her Oden connection and maybe Marco as a former crewmate of Oden.

These are the more reasonable ones imo eventhough I'd really hate it if Sanji doesn't have a 1on1 fight with a Calamity this arc.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I like how people include Apoo despite him being a walking corpse right now.
Got rekt by zoro, got rekt by Drake, but somehow is gonna find the strenght to go help fight the Yonkos.
If he does, then Apoo top1 endurance confirmed.