Who is your fav character ?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It probably isn't the best ending he came up with but I think the author chose to go with a happy ending and I'm ok with this choice.
Not everything needs to have a dark bitter ending, the ending felt a bit rushed but overall this was an enjoyable manga.
I supposed we're going to see Takemitchy getting married next chapter with all his friends around him.
Yeah I just peeped the spoilers for the final chapter and I can't say I am disappointed or anything. I am fine with the ending as well.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It's over guys. I am not disappointed by the ending. A lovely ending like this one is fine. Imma miss this manga. I had plenty of theories that didn't come true, might be due to the rushed ending, but I can't say it left a sour taste.

Seeing all the familiar faces back was great. And them taking up ordinary jobs and enjoying. Glad to see that everyone was on the right track and living with a purpose in life, happily spending their time and fulfilling their desires and wishes and helping the world.

Peace.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yup i did. its good i guess. atleast everyone is alive and happy. but it is kinda forced and rushed tbh.
Yeah it has that silver lining. But yeah it also feels rushed. But I can't say I hate it or anything. Gonna miss it.

Pretty much like you guys said already. I've seen disappointed people, and I understand that there is a category of manga readers that prefers dark things, dark ending or bitter one.
I think the ending is good, although a bit rushed. It was nice that the last words we had were from Chifuyu, he formed a really nice pair with Takemitchy and was always there for him.
Everybody was happy at the wedding, and so was I to see them like that.

Peppercore

(โ˜โ—žโ€ธโ—Ÿ)โ˜ž ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š™
โ€Ž
rushed. it's not a bad ending but wrapping it up in a bow like that is...not great. i think if the final arc had been little michi and mikey fixing everything i would have liked it more.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah I guess we're all on the same page. It's not a bad ending imo, but not great or not what I imagined at all. I can't say I am disappointed, and I can say that I love having everyone back even if it makes some consequences nonexistent.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nah. I lost interest in anything TR related after the ending.
Aye.

Yeah but it doesn't feel the same
I just read one chapter so far, so I'll withhold judgment.

wasn't it a reprint of another story?
No, not yet. Worth to read?
It's about the starting members of Toman. The first chapter was about how Baji and Kazutora met, and stuff. It's only gonna be 8 chapters long so I guess it should be fine Salu.