General & Others "Too Strong"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No shit? :kawak:
Here I thought that Zoro fans were the ones who loved to repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot?
Yes, many Zoribros are guilty of saying this or that will happen in this or that chapter. That's no biggie, they are just impatient.
Luffybros on the other hand, time after time, they think their fave can neg Zolo and time after time, Zoro proves them wrong. :milaugh:

Yes, many Zoribros are guilty of saying this or that will happen in this or that chapter. That's no biggie, they are just impatient.
Luffybros on the other hand, time after time, they think their fave can neg Zolo and time after time, Zoro proves them wrong. :milaugh:
"impatient" ----- > 3 years of ZKK.
:risitameh::risitameh:

No other fanbase ever ridiculed themselves like Z babys.

For 4 years, others feared that ZKK might happen.
For 3 years after it didnt, they are still butthurt about it.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Why lie brother.
Why claim that they are impatient when you mean delusional?
It makes me not want to reply to you anymore because you lie so blatantly sometimes.

Users claiming that ZKK or Zoro would go to Ryuma's grave or similar were not impatient because that would imply that the thing would eventually happen. The thing never happened. They were delusional.
Why lie, Nik-chin?
Why deflect?
Makes me think you argue in bad faith..

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why lie brother.
Why claim that they are impatient when you mean delusional?
It makes me not want to reply to you anymore because you lie so blatantly sometimes.

Users claiming that ZKK or Zoro would go to Ryuma's grave or similar were not impatient because that would imply that the thing would eventually happen. The thing never happened. They were delusional.
Why lie, Nik-chin?
Why deflect?
Makes me think you argue in bad faith..
Because when I said they are impatient I wasnt referring to ZKK? That was your assumption.
ZKK is still #1 in your minds even after so many years. Greatest theory for a reason. :myman:
No, they werent delusional, they can read the manga.
They didnt pretend like plenty of storylines werent started with Zoro in Wano, unlike the others who complained about them.
Seems like either Zoro or Zoribros bother you in particular lately... Why is that so, Gai-chin? :sanmoji:

Well, from what we see Nika is about to fight vs 5 admiral/admiral+ level guys at once. Sure, in the span of a very short time the giants/giant robot/somebody else is going to jump in to help Luffy but just being able to last some moments vs them all is nothing to laugh off. If this actually happens. If not he has already the feat to be able to deal with Saturn and Kizaru at once.

Then of course Oda will always sell Luffy as the underdog no matter what.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Goofy ain't gonna handle shit. Couldn't even damage Saturn, in his strongest form.

He's gonna run, like he always does. Or get help, like he always does.
What else is he suppose to do? Turn to the rest of his fodder crew for help. His strongest commander is having trouble putting down his leftover. I'd leg it too:milaugh: