[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The first claim is true lol. If I get merked for that clarification it’s on you lol. But I don’t think that should make difference if I was going to get hit by an anti claim kill anyway.
So, you're hohenheim?

See, I have a problem with that, I was willing to overlook it. But at this point if you insist you are him, I have no choice but to.

I am hohenheim. So you can't be.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway I will again leave and auto-idle the game. Its not fun that whatever I bring to the table gets turned against me. You guys are better off with me not contributing.

J

Joygirl1

So, you're hohenheim?

See, I have a problem with that, I was willing to overlook it. But at this point if you insist you are him, I have no choice but to.

This is stupid. Why would anyone even consider to overlook it in the first place?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
So, you're hohenheim?

Holy shit. You are HH yourself? That’s wicked stuff. I am going to need some time to process this. catded

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Anyway I will again leave and auto-idle the game. Its not fun that whatever I bring to the table gets turned against me. You guys are better off with me not contributing.
Come on. Just hit argument with a counter argument. You are a big boy.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay, your eyes are wrong and garbage then XD kekw.

So I accuse you of scum and you accuse me of scum. Case closed. We can move on. I will find all scum this DP :catbuff
Nah, no case closed. You’ve done nothing to be townie and pushed the guy who got us red mafia as scum lmfao.

J

Joygirl1

:goatasure:

m8 none asked u to claim
ur handing them an MC for free
what part of game ending wincons yall dont get
You couldn´t stop annoying me and as the balance is so much in favour of the mafs my motivation has been going downhill more and more. You finally got me to the point where I stopped caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.