[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You couldn´t stop annoying me and as the balance is so much in favour of the mafs my motivation has been going downhill more and more. You finally got me to the point where I stopped caring.
that was not the intention of my posts tho. i had u as a lean town and wanted to see ur thought process behind the town read of worst. u could quote his posts that seemed towny to u and break them down for me. claiming is entirely on u. i would never push for a claim unless u were outed

it is what it is. we work with what we got now. sorry again its not my intention for u to claim. and i doubt the game is as mafia favored as u think

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
This is stupid. Why would anyone even consider to overlook it in the first place?
Why is it stupid?
Mango is fishing for reactions. I don’t believe him at all.
No

I am Hohenheim

I have made 1 action "destroying father" which lets me target someone and check if they are father, if they are he will be omega killed.
and I'm saying this because I can't do this anymore because he became God and now I can't do shit.

I used it on Dr Prof last night because of his Hohenheim claim

I believed he was fishing for the real hohenheim (me) because he was father and he probably knew I could kill him.

When Father became God my passive became active, Souls Revolt - it stops father from being able to do all of his actions in the cycle following his transcendence.

I have 3 VP

I can protect someone, and I can RB target a homunculus, though I haven't done that yet because it's a one time thing, and I had no way of foreseeing the lynch hammer redirect.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Mango is fishing for reactions. I don’t believe him at all.
I’m just thinking why he’d choose this timing to counter claim Prof when everyone of us are roleblocked and no one can possibly protect him. Out of the five people who can still do stuff, there are scums who might as try and attack him with his revelation. I’m just so confused.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I’m just thinking why he’d choose this timing to counter claim Prof when everyone of us are roleblocked and no one can possibly protect him. Out of the five people who can still do stuff, there are scums who might as try and attack him with his revelation. I’m just so confused.
Because with the information I now have, and the fact Prof keeps on claiming he's Hohenheim, I see no reason to keep it anymore.

There's nothing I can mechanically do to him. I only know he's not father, because if he was he'd not be here anymore.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I don't need protection

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why is it stupid?

No

I am Hohenheim

I have made 1 action "destroying father" which lets me target someone and check if they are father, if they are he will be omega killed.
and I'm saying this because I can't do this anymore because he became God and now I can't do shit.

I used it on Dr Prof last night because of his Hohenheim claim

I believed he was fishing for the real hohenheim (me) because he was father and he probably knew I could kill him.

When Father became God my passive became active, Souls Revolt - it stops father from being able to do all of his actions in the cycle following his transcendence.

I have 3 VP

I can protect someone, and I can RB target a homunculus, though I haven't done that yet because it's a one time thing, and I had no way of foreseeing the lynch hammer redirect.
:risicheck:

maan okay it sounds belivable on paper and too articulate to be made on the spot
my issue with it is why wud prof claim it if its not him lol
so greed alone basically outed 2 scum

and why r u claiming this now not day 1

:shame:

this game turned into a full meme fest

J

Joygirl1

Mango probably decided he wanted to join me in my suicide because he loves me so much <3

Let´s hope he really is such an immune townie as he claims to be, otherwise it feels like he´s deliberately trying to make us lose.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
:risicheck:

maan okay it sounds belivable on paper and too articulate to be made on the spot
my issue with it is why wud prof claim it if its not him lol
so greed alone basically outed 2 scum

and why r u claiming this now not day 1

:shame:

this game turned into a full meme fest
Because I didn't want to alert them, I checked him if he was father - he is not.

I believed maybe he had something in mind - or maybe nothing at all.

I asked him once again now to see if he insisted his claim was real.

And since the only town roles that can't be culted by Fuji was Hohenheim and Izumi, I can't ignore it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.