[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

So stupid why tf did you kill cal he was town

hopefully it wasn’t town that killed blue
Stop calling me stupid! He was openly defending Rej!!! Do it better if you can but don´t you dare to call me stupid or such bullshit!

I hereby gonna quit this game!

Call him stupid, not me! I´m sick of getting blamed for no reason just because I acted like a logically thinking human!

Go and search yourself another punching bag!

I´m subbing out!

Stop calling me stupid! He was openly defending Rej!!! Do it better if you can but don´t you dare to call me stupid or such bullshit!

Call him stupid, not me! I´m suck of getting blamed for no reason just because I acted like a logically thinking human!

I´m subbing out!
never called you stupid 🤷🏻‍♂️

Call him stupid, not me! I´m sick of getting blamed for no reason just because I acted like a logically thinking human!

I´m subbing out!
chill and calm down :/

Emil

Certified Memelord

I´m subbing out!
dont sub out, just enjoy the chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.