[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wonder if people are able to tell what are mine scum tells.

Though this game I got a townie role with information I could become hostile indie later after merging with Greed, so not that straithforward.

Also for some reason I also had Ling role in original FMA game from last year on Fanverse.
it was a good indie i think lol. pro town

hmm for u i think u tend to agree with others too much as scum. but when town u have ur own original thoughts more.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, just to touch on this, there are a number of rules in Mafia that aren't always explicitly stated. Basically:

>Don't quote verbatim host communications, including your Role PM. This is because wording/styling can give you an advantage, which isn't really the idea lol.
>Only discuss an ongoing game within the designated thread, unless you're told otherwise (i.e. you're in a mafia team). In the latter case, the game should only be discussed within that PM etc.
>Don't edit posts after making them without asking the host first.
>If you're in a Mafia group, don't out your team when you're about to die, if you feel frustrated it's best to just close the thread off and cool your head etc etc.

A good habit to get into as well is reading the OP where the host posts their game-specific rules, so you can avoid getting modkilled for claiming in games that ban it, and so on. I feel bad this ended up happening because I feel like as a community we tend to assume everyone just knows these rules when we could probably stand to be clearer. Hope you're not beating yourself up over it though, it happens.
well the OP here had no rules yeah lmao. its unfortunate for him because these r standard rules hes not used to. in both games he played the OP didnt have those roles laid out

Status
Not open for further replies.