General & Others Top 10 Favourite Arcs? (also rate current arc)

Rate wano

• Total voters

KINGKONGGUN15

The Soul King
It's been a while since I asked this question, but maybe some people's opinions have changed on some arcs. So I would like to know yall top 10 one piece arcs. and maybe a rating too if you want. You can also do a top 5, 15, 20 if you want. This is mine:

1. Marineford 10/10
2. Enies lobby (+water 7) 10/10
3. Reverie 9.5/10
4. Wano (+onigashima) 9/10
5. Sabaody 9/10
6. Impel Down 9/10
7. Alabasta 8.5/10
8. Whole Cake Island 8/10
9. Dressrosa 8/10
10. Arlong Park 8/10

Also, there is a poll attached to this post where you can rate wano on a scale from one to 10 (if you want).

Have a nice day:owo:

@Abysmal
@Afroking
@Aknolagon
@Arrow
@Artorias
@BaboonMihawk
@baboura
@Benn beck
@Biff
@Bittersteel
@Blackbeard
@BleakAsh
@Bogard
@bottleinlaw
@Bounty
@Buusatan94
@Camie
@CaptainJackSparrow
@Celestial D. Dragon
@Cinera
@Cobra.
@comrade
@Cross_Marian
@Dark Hound
@Debanv
@djiayebee
@Doggo
@Dr_Professor83
@Elcadar
@Emperor
@Enryu
@Extravlad
@Fenaker
@Finalbeta
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Fukki
@FW123
@Garp the Fist
@Gensui Sazid
@Go D. Trussop
@God Ward
@Gol D. Roger
@GreenEggsAHam
@Hakuba-EneL
@Hanzo hattori
@Haoshoku
@HeroesNZ
@I'mTired
@Ice devil slayer
@Ichiro Miyata
@Jackteo
@Janshal
@Jew D. Boy
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@KageyamaShoyo
@Kejon
@Kikodog78
@King of the world
@KiriNigiri
@Kiwipom
@knuckleheadninja
@kumae
@Kuroraito
@kurwa
@Lampyris
@Light D Lamperouge
@Liquidhate
@Lobotomizedrobot
@LolonoisZolo
@LordVinsmoke
@Lucas
@Luffy is the mc
@Luslec
@Marimo_420
@MarineHQ62
@Master OF Haki
@mckengrie
@Midnight Delight
@Mochiman
@Monkey D Theories
@MonsterKaido
@MonsterZoro
@Murilo
@Natalija
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@nik87
@NotTommy
@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS
@Pantheos
@Patryipe
@Peroroncino
@playa4321
@Prince Kronos
@Punpun
@Queen
@Raphaelxblack
@RayanOO
@Reddot4
@Reign
@Rivaille
@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
@Robin swan
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Ryuma
@Sabriya
@Sade
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@scoobie3
@Screws Loose242
@Sentinel
@ShadowStyle369
@Shanal
@SHIHI
@ShinmenTakezo
@Shiroyru
@ShishioIsBack
@Shisui_038
@shuyaku
@silverfire
@SmokedOut
@sneko
@solis
@Stack Bundles Chinx
@Stalker
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Sunita
@Syphin
@TheAncientCenturion
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Tobi
@Topi Jerami
@Tris
@True God Moe
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Van
@Veljko
@Venom
@Vonal
@Weeman
@worst pirate
@Xione
@Yo Tan Wa
@Yoshioka Seijuro
@Zenos7
@ZenZu
@Zoro D Goat
@zoroebok
@zorojurou
@Zowo

Last edited:
1. Skypiea/ Enies Lobby (Water 7 included)/ Impel Down/ Alabasta: 9/10
2. Arlong Park, depending on how it ends maybe Wano (Onigashima included), Marineford, Sabaody, Zou: 8/10
3. WCI, Dressrosa: 7.5/10
4. Punk Hazard: 7/10
5. Fishmen ISland: 6.5/10

I didn't rate the smaller arcs like Amazon Lily or the ones before Alabasta that I also really enjoyed ( drum island, little garden). They were part of bigger arcs.

1. Water 7 / Ennies Lobby
- Arc with most complicated problems imo (Merry reached her limit, internal conflict with Usopp, Robin leaving for mysterious reason, and to lesser extent: some Water 7 characters turn out to be CP9).
- Big rewards: Usopp and Robin both returned, Franky joined, new ship Thousand Sunny, power ups.
- Good fights: I liked Kaku's goofyness with his DF, Monster Chopper on rampage, and Luffy yoloing Ennies Lobby against Marine and Government scrubs. Although Luffy vs Lucci felt dragging.
- Sogeking's debut on the anime, with his own theme song is very cool.
- Another cool scene: Luffy and the boys (including Chopper) charged to Franky House after they beat the shit out of Usopp.

2. Alabasta
- Good villains (liked Crocodile more than Lucci). Crocodile with his 2 times defeating Luffy still feel more threatening than Kaido that also already scored 2-0 to Luffy.
- Good arc characters. Vivi is levels above Momo and Kinemon duo. Pell, Chaka, Igaram, King Cobra, Kohza > Nine Red Scabbards and Otama, Tengu, Shitnobu.
- Good fights. Some are better than Ennies Lobby fights.
- Luffy, Ace and Smoker interaction in the arc.
- Sanji and Chopper tricked Baroque Works by having Chopper running around as "Mr. Prince" and then Sanji saved the day again by defeating the alligator.
- Good finish. Spending the night with Alabasta raining hard post Crocodile's defeat felt very relaxing and satisfying. Iirc still better than Water 7's post Lucci defeat and Garp scene.

Tldr: Alabasta >> Wano despite Alabasta's far weaker villains (powerlevel wise), smaller war and much less characters.

3. Arlong Park
- Good villain (Arlong has the best design among fishmen until nowadays)
- Good Nami's flashback. Arlong shot Bellemere im front of Nami, Nojiko and villagers for not paying the tax was brutal.
- Cool scenes such as when Luffy and his boys charging to Arlong Park, and Luffy stopped Nami who kept stabbing the tattoo in her arm.

1- Water 7/Enies Lobby 10/10
The arc that made me fall in love with One Piece.
2- Baroque Works (from Whiskey Peak to Alabasta) 9/10
A great arc with a great villain
3- Jaya/Skypiea 8/10
Great pirate vibes in Jaya and great adventure vibes in Skypiea
4- Sabaody/Amazon Lily/Impel Down/Marineford 8/10
An epic adventure,great conclusion for the first part of the series. And it wasnt too long! The only flaw is the fact that after Sabaody the other SHs are missing
5- Arlong Park 7/10
Good arc with one of the most epic scenes of the series

No post-timeskip arcs?? Ops...but Doflamingo is the best villain of the story anyway.

1) Marineford 9/10 ( would be a 10 if a strong marine actually died).
2) Wano 8.5/10 (aside from some flaws, looks pretty decent to me, dont understand all this hate).
3) Sabaody 8/10
4) Baratie arc 8/10 (underrated arc).
5) Loguetown 8/10
6) Water 7 + Ennies Lobby 8/10
7) Dressrossa 7.8/10 (would give it an 8 plus if it was shorter).
8) Arabasta 7.5/10 (plot wise the arc didnt make any sense. Crocodile and nostalgia saved its legacy).
9) Impel Down 7.5/10
10) Skypiea 7/10

1- Wano-Kuni : ZORO THE GOAT AND ZKK (8.75/10)

2- MarineFord : I'm a fight-fag, so it's one of the best arc for me ( 8.5/10 )

3- ThrillerBark : Zoro vs Ryuma + Oz + Kuma + WORO's sacrifice + new best sword SHUSUI ( 8/10 )

4- Shabondy : introduction of the supernovas + Rayleigh and the real tension ( 8/10 )

5- Enies Lobby : coz Enies Lobby (7.75/10)

6- Impel Down : One of the best arc, the comeback of CrocoGOAT + entrance of Shiryu of the rain ( 7.5/10 )

7- Whiskey Peak : Zoro vs Luffy fight, Zoro slashing 100 bounty hunters, the real demonstration of the GOAT's powa (7.25/10)

8- Alabasta : Big fights everywhere, Luffy loosing for the first time, Zoro's first extrem-diff fight ( 7/10 )

9- Whole Cake Island : Quite a good arc but some things ruined it --> the trash Lanji flashback, Sanji cucked by Pudding + bodied by his brothers + the big plot armor for the Luffy Kata fight ( 6.5/10 )

10- Skypiea : For Wyper, Calgara and the GOAT woro ( 6/10 )

B

Ballel

1. Skypiea/ Enies Lobby (Water 7 included)/ Impel Down/ Alabasta: 9/10
2. Arlong Park, depending on how it ends maybe Wano (Onigashima included), Marineford, Sabaody, Zou: 8/10
3. WCI, Dressrosa: 7.5/10
4. Punk Hazard: 7/10
5. Fishmen ISland: 6.5/10

I didn't rate the smaller arcs like Amazon Lily or the ones before Alabasta that I also really enjoyed ( drum island, little garden). They were part of bigger arcs.
I pretty much subscribe to your ranking.

How the hell are you considering Reverie an arc? Are you considering Sabaody post time skip an arc too?

Never stopped to judge arcs by numbers. Wano is difficult, I just like to judge it as one of the worst only above WCI or any other I'm not even remembering.

My list from 1 to 10:

Enies Lobby
Marineford
Arlong Park(but I like to consider East Blue as one arc only, which fits here as well)
Alabasta
Zou
Skypea
Sabaody
Impel Down
Dressrosa
Fishmen Island