General & Others Top 10 Favourite Arcs? (also rate current arc)

Rate wano

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Top TEN?! Yeesh, I may not have that many, but here goes…

1. Water 7/Enies Lobby - 10/10, Oda’s finest work before or since; tremendous story, sets up more of the series’s endgame than it seems at first blush, CP-9 were great villains, gave us defining moments for every single Straw Hat and saw Franky join the crew…hard to top, and most arcs afterwards fail to do so.
2. Reverie - 10/10, counts as its own arc to me as it’s not part of the ones before or after it; the most consequential arc in the series, more info dumping than ever before, and the Im reveal was Oda’s most recent twist that actually landed.
3. Arlong Park - 9/10, probably the strongest East Blue arc; introduced fishmen as well as the prejudices that caused a rift between them and humans, Arlong was ruthless and his commanders were perfect foils for the nascent Straw Hat crew
4. Marineford - 8/10, the most important arc in One Piece even if it’s not the best one; the only part of the series I would call an inflection point other than the moment Shanks gave Luffy his hat, we truly won’t see anything else like it (especially the current arc that it will always be compared to).
5. Skypiea - 8/10, was apparently viewed as the final arc at some point; Enel’s whole deal was pretty cool, and any cloud city is bound to be visually lush, gave Usopp a new weapon to help him keep pace before the timeskip (y’all remember Dials?? Good times…)
6. Dressrosa - 7/10, gets better every time I read it again; Doffy is possibly the best (NOT strongest) villain in the entire series, and although this was where the SHP split up for far too long, the action on this island kept me interested when it was weekly and gels together nicely on a binge.
7. Alabasta - 7/10, anyone who doesn’t have this on their list does not appreciate OP the right way; Vivi and Crocodile have endured as quasi-allies for a long time, and seeing the rain return to that place after the shit they went through was incredibly gratifying.
8. Wano - 6/10, which is higher than a lot of people think it deserves to be; even if he’s doing it very poorly, this is the story Oda’s wanted to tell for a long ass time, and it could be worse even as it’s not very good in a technical sense right now.
9. Sabaody - 6/10, a nice comedown from my spooky last choice; Brook got a chance to show out a little, but of course, this made the list because of what Kuma did (and how he did it) to save Luffy and friends from certain ruination, although it didn’t seem that way at the time…
10. Thriller Bark - 6/10, very underrated arc; the least dramatic recruitment of all time, I can remember every single person in the fandom realizing that Brook would be the next crew mate the second he appeared on panel, Moriah and crew were surprisingly entertaining and the creepy vibe was executed quite well.

Fishman Island/Punk Hazard were fine, the other East Blue arcs were funny and light, so pretty much anything that wasn’t WCI or Foxy’s bullshit are still good, just not as spectacular as the ones above.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Dressrosa 10/10 (Punk Hazard on its own is a 9 but Dressrosa is straight flames)

Summit War 10/10 (Sabaody, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marineford are some of my favourite mini arcs out there)

East Blue 10/10
Four Emperors 10/10
(I loove Zou, WCI, Reverie and Wano gave us Yamato:moonwalk:)

Alabasta 9/10

Thriller Bark 8/10

Water Seven 7/10 (Long Ring Long Land was straight garbage)

Fishman Island 7/10

Sky Island 2/10
(Jaya was nice but it's not enough to offset the eyesore that was Skypiea)

Most of you didn't involve Punk Hazard, but imo it's one of the arcs with the most interesting vibes.

Dressrosa 9/10
Jaya/Skypiea 8/10
Water 7/Ennies Lobby 9.5/10
Sabaondy 8/10
Marineford 10/10
Alabasta 8.5/10
Punk Hazard 8/10
Whole Cake Island 8.5/10
Reverie/Wano 8.5/10 (for now)
Baratie 8/10
Post automatically merged:

9. Sabaody - 6/10, a nice comedown from my spooky last choice; Brook got a chance to show out a little, but of course, this made the list because of what Kuma did (and how he did it) to save Luffy and friends from certain ruination, although it didn’t seem that way at the time…
What about the Supernovas? I think their existence is what made the arc interesting enough according to Oda.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
  1. Alabasta Saga 9/10
  2. Impel Down 9/10
  3. Marineford 8/10
  4. Skypeia 8/10
  5. Water 7 & Ennis Lobby 7/10
  6. Arlong Park 7/10
  7. Dressrosa 6/10
  8. Sabaody 6/10
  9. Reverie 6/10
  10. Davy Beck Arc 5/10

1. Skypiea
2. Other arcs that weren’t Skypiea
Skypeia is such an underrated arc. Top tier backstories, amazing adventure vibes and Enel's personality was the right amount of overbearing for it. It was peak Pre Time Skip in terms of Adventure.

Skypeia is such an underrated arc. Top tier backstories, amazing adventure vibes and Enel's personality was the right amount of overbearing for it. It was peak Pre Time Skip in terms of Adventure.
Taken with Jaya as part of the one overarching arc I think it’s really the essence of the best parts of One Piece

S Rank -

Whole Cake Island - One of the best character driven arcs of the entire series, actual tension throughout the arc, and one of the best fights to cap it off.

Enies Lobby - Great fights, great characterizations and two new straw hats what’s not to love

Impel Down - Good tension, one of the most different arcs in OP and phenomenal side characters like Bon Clay, Ivankov, Mr. 3, and Buggy.

Marineford - The only arc that legitimately has given the idea of what scale the straw hats will someday be. The admirals and an introduction to the Emperors through Whitebeards badassness set stage and basically showing us that Blackbeard has been pulling strings behind the scenes to be the sole winner of this war is legendary.

A Tier -

Arlong Park - Good characterization and good way to introduce “these are your straw hat pirates”

Sabaody - 2nd Best world building arc in the story lots of cool new characters and new introduction to Kizaru.

Dressrosa - Fantastic arc with the best villain in One Piece. Loses points because side characters were pretty meh…

Skypeia - Great showcase of what this story is. Luffy fighting a god for a legendary treasure.

High B Tier

Long ring long land - In the manga this arcs actually really well written and the humor is honestly one of the best in the series.

Alabasta - Good introduction to the warlords and the grand line in general. Loses points because all the villains except crocodile and Bon Clay were boring to read.

Wano is currently in the same tier I put Thriller Bark… not terrible, but not great.

It's been a while since I asked this question, but maybe some people's opinions have changed on some arcs. So I would like to know yall top 10 one piece arcs. and maybe a rating too if you want. You can also do a top 5, 15, 20 if you want. This is mine:

1. Marineford 10/10
2. Enies lobby (+water 7) 10/10
3. Reverie 9.5/10
4. Wano (+onigashima) 9/10
5. Sabaody 9/10
6. Impel Down 9/10
7. Alabasta 8.5/10
8. Whole Cake Island 8/10
9. Dressrosa 8/10
10. Arlong Park 8/10

Also, there is a poll attached to this post where you can rate wano on a scale from one to 10 (if you want).

Have a nice day:owo:

@Abysmal
@Afroking
@Aknolagon
@Arrow
@Artorias
@BaboonMihawk
@baboura
@Benn beck
@Biff
@Bittersteel
@Blackbeard
@BleakAsh
@Bogard
@bottleinlaw
@Bounty
@Buusatan94
@Camie
@CaptainJackSparrow
@Celestial D. Dragon
@Cinera
@Cobra.
@comrade
@Cross_Marian
@Dark Hound
@Debanv
@djiayebee
@Doggo
@Dr_Professor83
@Elcadar
@Emperor
@Enryu
@Extravlad
@Fenaker
@Finalbeta
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Fukki
@FW123
@Garp the Fist
@Gensui Sazid
@Go D. Trussop
@God Ward
@Gol D. Roger
@GreenEggsAHam
@Hakuba-EneL
@Hanzo hattori
@Haoshoku
@HeroesNZ
@I'mTired
@Ice devil slayer
@Ichiro Miyata
@Jackteo
@Janshal
@Jew D. Boy
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@KageyamaShoyo
@Kejon
@Kikodog78
@King of the world
@KiriNigiri
@Kiwipom
@knuckleheadninja
@kumae
@Kuroraito
@kurwa
@Lampyris
@Light D Lamperouge
@Liquidhate
@Lobotomizedrobot
@LolonoisZolo
@LordVinsmoke
@Lucas
@Luffy is the mc
@Luslec
@Marimo_420
@MarineHQ62
@Master OF Haki
@mckengrie
@Midnight Delight
@Mochiman
@Monkey D Theories
@MonsterKaido
@MonsterZoro
@Murilo
@Natalija
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@nik87
@NotTommy
@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS
@Pantheos
@Patryipe
@Peroroncino
@playa4321
@Prince Kronos
@Punpun
@Queen
@Raphaelxblack
@RayanOO
@Reddot4
@Reign
@Rivaille
@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
@Robin swan
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Ryuma
@Sabriya
@Sade
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@scoobie3
@Screws Loose242
@Sentinel
@ShadowStyle369
@Shanal
@SHIHI
@ShinmenTakezo
@Shiroyru
@ShishioIsBack
@Shisui_038
@shuyaku
@silverfire
@SmokedOut
@sneko
@solis
@Stack Bundles Chinx
@Stalker
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Sunita
@Syphin
@TheAncientCenturion
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Tobi
@Topi Jerami
@Tris
@True God Moe
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Van
@Veljko
@Venom
@Vonal
@Weeman
@worst pirate
@Xione
@Yo Tan Wa
@Yoshioka Seijuro
@Zenos7
@ZenZu
@Zoro D Goat
@zoroebok
@zorojurou
@Zowo
Every arc without Loa Lancock is good tho ngl

1. Water seven/Enies Lobby
2. Alabasta
3. Skypiea
4. Marineford
5. Impel down
6. East blue (especially Baratie - Arlong Park and Logue town)
7. Sabaody
8. Zou
9. Rêverie (if it is considéred as an arc)

I reread every arc and i just dont really enjoy post - ts arcs that much with an exception of zou and rêverie but lets see what happen next with wano. As for pre ts i didn't really enjoy thriller bark that much.

1. Water 7 10/10
2. Sabaody 10/10
3. Jaya 10/10
4. Skypiea 9/10
5. Zou 9/10
6. Impel Down 9/10
7. Drum 8.5/10
8. Arlong Park 8/10
9. Enies Lobby 8/10
10. Wano 8/10

I didn't consider Reverie to be a real arc, otherwise it would be a 10/10, too.
And yes, Marineford isn't in my top 10 arcs.

Alabasta is pretty underrated. Good villains, amazing fights, interesting plot threads etc.
Zoro vs Daz Bones is my favorite fight in One Piece
Vivi is my favorite Arc Princess in One Piece
Crocodile is my favorite Villain in One Piece
Mr Prince is my best Sanji moment in One Piece
Whiskey Peak is my favorite lead up arc (Its part of Alabasta Saga)
Luffy vs Crocodile is my favorite Luffy fight
Nico Robin was great in Alabasta too

Among many other things, there isn't really anything I can complain