Controversial Top 10 MCU movies?

Yes we are aware that's you, I'm starting to think you do this on purpose to double down on the meme.
TAC is 100% faking it. It reminds me of how that fraud Kinyagi pretends to have a meltdown every time an Admiral takes an L because he’s embraced his meme status as the guy who was placed on suicide watch by Reddit after chapter 1055

It's about as Marvel as you can get. The first is pretty good but the rest do not live up to it.
I’m pretty sure GOTG is the reason why Marvel went into quip overdrive. I don’t remember any of the Phase 1 movies, Iron Man 3, Winter Soldier, or The Dark World having anywhere near as much jokes as modern Marvel movies. The comedy in GOTG was so good that Marvel desperately tried to copy it in every subsequent movie

GOTG 3
Infinity war
Ragnarok
Endgame
Civil War
GOTG 1
No way home
Iron man 3
Dr strange: MoM
Eternals - I disagree with most people here. This film is decently better than your average MCU film.
Post automatically merged:

It's about as Marvel as you can get. The first is pretty good but the rest do not live up to it.
Nah, the last one was great, we get emotional catharsis from the characters even though some of it is a bit forced. The direction was fantastic for an MCU movie, and that final scene is one of the best scenes in a marvel movie.
You know what, I’m putting GOTG3 as my favorite now, remembering that final scene alone does it for me.

Last edited: