News Top 10 Oricon Sales Ranking 2021

I never got into MHA train. Is it that good ? I personally think its overrated as hell after watching season 1 and 2.
Post automatically merged:

Also kingdom totally deserve better ranking . Downside is they dont animation . It definitely deserves top 3 .

JJK deserves to be #1. I am amazed at SPYXFAMILY, I thought it was an underated series and I was casually reading it whenever I noticed its new chapter is released (not specifically searching for it to read).

Numbers dont lie, JJK has been topping charts for awhile now, this series is GOATED. Now lets hear OP stans say that OP released less volumes thats why sales are less than other series:choppawhat:

I started reading Tokyo Revengers but dropped it after 50~55th chapter, not my cup of tea.

Anime really boost sales. Even something mediocre like JJK in top.
One piece as expected of this mediocre arc. Upcoming volumes may save it to some extent.
MHA is also doing fine.
Kingdom slipped down.

Nope...One piece is in 6th position...I don't think it is bad considering it is in worst position in last year......and I think OP will overtake MHA as another volume is also coming this year....
Didnt expect shit aot ending having more sales . Almost everyone disliked the last volume yet it sold more than op is surprising.

Its clear young audience dont bother with one piece. Maybe op readers are adults now and they are still loyal to him .

S

stealthblack

I knew that the focus on trash Zoro will drop the sales. Like i never Heard of the top 3 Best sales besides demon slayer and they got 4 Times more sales then Roof piece and Zoro vs king :milaugh::funky:

Nope...One piece is in 6th position...I don't think it is bad considering it is in worst position in last year......and I think OP will overtake MHA as another volume is also coming this year....
Lol I this itself is a disgrace to be at the 6th position

OP is skipping fights too much and is concentrating on the likes of Otama

He should change his strategy or OP will fall from the top 10

S

stealthblack

If oda keeps the zolo focus, he may be forced to end one piece fast, Like the forced bleach to do IT. Oda will make his 5 year plan work rofl

One piece sales are dropping . Even shit AOT finale is selling more than one piece.

Oda gotta game up . I guess readers are not hooked to wano after all.
to many new characters, to many uninportant plots, to many gags, the key is to just focus on maybe ten 10 frights and stick with them in all the arc. That didnt happen in Wano