Newer series that are competitive, nothing wrong with that. I don't know those series, glad if you like them. But they flat out don't beat OP and won't. Here's a statement informed from sales data regarding last year

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...selling-manga-after-one-piece-in-2019/.153643
But not only DID a newer series beat OP this year, it did so by an utterly insane amount, so that statement doesn't mean anything in regards to OP not being beaten.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Someone on KOL video commented this.

"Black Clover chapter 265 finished rock bottom in the WSJ reader polls. The previous chapter ranked 2nd last, only beating Koukousei Kazoku."

I don't know how accurate this is but yeah.
i mean by logic, MHA and Black Clover is like Big 2 of the new gen manga/anime. or because many people dont like wizard manga lol

i mean by logic, MHA and Black Clover is like Big 2 of the new gen manga/anime. or because many people dont like wizard manga lol
Black Clover isn't really that close to MHA in popularity in Japan. New manga like Jujutsu Kaisen were already selling better than BC, without an anime.

People consider Black Clover comparatively to MHA I think mainly because they're both long running battle shonen, but in terms of success Black Clover is significantly behind. Had Jump been in a much stronger position than it has been for a while now, then apparently it's possible Black Clover may have been in danger of getting axed from the magazine.

Well if that person said is true, then some people over in Japan clearly don't like what's going on in Black Clover right now, this isn't saying they don't like the series more like they might not be huge fan of the current arc and chapters.
It probaly true, many people comment BC was another Naruto, now with current Arc follow Bleach route where good guy been seen as threatening and forced to be living as outcast. The guy with scale who doing nothing in the previous war just come in and declare who guilty and want to punished. I like the idea Yami leading and stormed the court to save Asta and Neko. It will more interesting Black Bull fighting that guy with scales as antagonists

But not only DID a newer series beat OP this year, it did so by an utterly insane amount, so that statement doesn't mean anything in regards to OP not being beaten.
Demon Slayer had a massive year, but it's not only finished its run, but mostly already released internationally. In the US we already have volume 17. It has a non existent chance of reporting anything close to the same figures next year which is including the digital copies for that series to boot (no mention of OP digital copies in the same listings I've seen).

Pretty cool seeing Spy x Family doing very well, and it doesn't even have a anime yet.
It really needs anime adaptatio, hopeful it’s anime will do for it KNY’s anime did for it
Post automatically merged:

Black Clover isn't really that close to MHA in popularity in Japan. New manga like Jujutsu Kaisen were already selling better than BC, without an anime.

People consider Black Clover comparatively to MHA I think mainly because they're both long running battle shonen, but in terms of success Black Clover is significantly behind. Had Jump been in a much stronger position than it has been for a while now, then apparently it's possible Black Clover may have been in danger of getting axed from the magazine.
Is JJk any good. Should I start reading it?

Demon Slayer had a massive year, but it's not only finished its run, but mostly already released internationally. In the US we already have volume 17. It has a non existent chance of reporting anything close to the same figures next year which is including the digital copies for that series to boot (no mention of OP digital copies in the same listings I've seen).
Oh yeah, I agree that something like this year with KnY won't happen next year, but now KnY isn't the only one within striking range of no.1 yearly spot. Kingdom's going to rank 2nd place this year. After 11 years of being untouchable, OP is now within striking range on some years. Whilst obviously in the long run, this means absolutely nothing, just in reference to your initial statement, it is still possible for other series to beat OP.

It's only normal your sales drop when you barely have two volumes of manga to sell that year and even then One Piece is still selling pretty good for the amount of volumes.
Post automatically merged:

Also I am seeing lots of entitled fans claiming this innumerous breaks have been happening for years when it clearly is a lie, like we were getting mostly 3-4 chapters and a break for the past years and that's a fact anyone can checkout.
Of course Oda can't keep up with these new artists, Oda has been drawing 19 hours a day for the past 23 years and theses guys have barely started.
Some people here are way too entitled, like go read something else.
True, the guy sleeps only 3-4 hrs a day, which is crazy.