The manga's already surpass One Piece when this gigachad appear:steef::steef:
Oh, shit, I missed your post the first time around. But, oh God, yes! Record of Ragnarok definitely deserves a 2011 HxH tier anime!

But, I do think, sadly, we will need more chapters of it to at least make it a 12-episode per season thingy.

Also, I know you've heard of this before, but
Adam "losing" to Zeus
was a far bigger bullshit than Katakuri "losing" to Luffy or any Yonko manhandling in the entirety of One Piece. That's the one moment when I was genuinely angered (not saddened, just angered) at a fight result in any Manga in maybe 20 years or so. Pretty sure many people, including its future anime fans, will share my sentiment.

I read somewhere that Spy x Family anime is already being planned.

I hope the Studio that animated Love is War works on Spy x Family! The manga is GOLD, and a treasure of memes!

In time, Swole Chihuahua is going to be something known throughout the 9 mountains and 8 seas! :cheers:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Oh, shit, I missed your post the first time around. But, oh God, yes! Record of Ragnarok definitely deserves a 2011 HxH tier anime!

But, I do think, sadly, we will need more chapters of it to at least make it a 12-episode per season thingy.

Also, I know you've heard of this before, but
Adam "losing" to Zeus
was a far bigger bullshit than Katakuri "losing" to Luffy or any Yonko manhandling in the entirety of One Piece. That's the one moment when I was genuinely angered (not saddened, just angered) at a fight result in any Manga in maybe 20 years or so. Pretty sure many people, including its future anime fans, will share my sentiment.
Maybe not Studio Pierrot this time around lol. Although they nailed it with the 2011 HxH lol:myman:Yeah, I expect like somewhat 80 chapters and maybe they can make 2 seasons for the anime?

Yup....
The only reason why Adam lose to Zeus is because of "plot"

Adam could have dodge that but no, he was just unlucky I guess LOL. But yeah, Adam would have won if the drop of blood didn't fall into his eye.
Hell yes.

Record of Ragnarak is easily the manga most deserving of an anime.
Faxxxxx:steef::steef:And Solo Leveling as well:kata:

Maybe not Studio Pierrot this time around lol. Although they nailed it with the 2011 HxH lol:myman:Yeah, I expect like somewhat 80 chapters and maybe they can make 2 seasons for the anime?

Yup....
The only reason why Adam lose to Zeus is because of "plot"

Adam could have dodge that but no, he was just unlucky I guess LOL. But yeah, Adam would have won if the drop of blood didn't fall into his eye.

Faxxxxx:steef::steef:And Solo Leveling as well:kata:
Is Solo Leveling any good? So many top tier webtoons these days to be animated, though: Weak Hero, Mage & Demon Queen, and Winter Moon, just to name a few.

Also, what irks me the most about Zeus vs Adam isn't just the result, but also how that result itself was achieved. One of my most hated manga tropes of all time is
a character getting beaten up for the entirety of the fight, only to unleash a special technique and defeats his/her opponent.
It always gave off a "Why the fuck didn't you do that since the beginning?!" vibe, and that's exactly what happened in that fight.

The only fight where I was impressed by this sort of execution was Zoro vs Mr. 1, and that was because, not only Zoro grew in that fight, but he also had plenty of good hits in even though they were ineffective against Mr. 1. So at least he had an excuse not to cut steel from the beginning, whereas no excuse like this was present in Adam vs Zeus (one side was literally mopping the floor with the other before you-know-who pulled a you-know-what).

It doesn't help that compared to the winner of that fight:
Thor is stronger.
Poseidon is more skillful and frightening.
Odin looks way cooler and more mysterious.
Buddha appears to be more interesting.
Loki is much more fun to watch.
Even Hermes is more engaging.

So, really, aside from being the so called GFOC, Zeus offers practically nothing else.

Alright, that's the end of my rant. Whose fight do you want to see most? I must admit I don't want The White Death to lose his bout (likely against Apollo).

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Is Solo Leveling any good? So many top tier webtoons these days to be animated, though: Weak Hero, Mage & Demon Queen, and Winter Moon, just to name a few.
Solo Leveling is top tier. Probably the hypest webtoon right now:steef::steef:The main character of Solo Leveling Sung Jin Woo aka Sung Drip Woo got the title of the coolest protagonist in any manhwa out there. Highly recommended :cheers: Weak Hero is good too:kata:
Also, what irks me the most about Zeus vs Adam isn't just the result, but also how that result itself was achieved. One of my most hated manga tropes of all time is
a character getting beaten up for the entirety of the fight, only to unleash a special technique and defeats his/her opponent.
It always gave off a "Why the fuck didn't you do that since the beginning?!" vibe, and that's exactly what happened in that fight.
Yeah I feel you bro. Zeus could have go all-out from the start but he just want to play with Adam because he's a god and very prideful so yeah. But that's how any action manga and even media works imo. You don't really go all-out from the start and only pull out your trump card at the end.
The only fight where I was impressed by this sort of execution was Zoro vs Mr. 1, and that was because, not only Zoro grew in that fight, but he also had plenty of good hits in even though they were ineffective against Mr. 1. So at least he had an excuse not to cut steel from the beginning, whereas no excuse like this was present in Adam vs Zeus (one side was literally mopping the floor with the other before you-know-who pulled a you-know-what).
I'm 100% agree with you. This is why Zoro vs Mr 1 is one of the best fight in OP. The execution, the growth, and the pay-off from that. It's just mind-blowing. Too bad that current Oda is probably doesn't know how to execute good fight like that anymore. Well, it's stated that Adam is superior to Zeus in strength and speed but then plot coming in and yeah, you know the rest.:kayneshrug:
It doesn't help that compared to the winner of that fight:
Thor is stronger.
Poseidon is more skillful and frightening.
Odin looks way cooler and more mysterious.
Buddha appears to be more interesting.
Loki is much more fun to watch.
Even Hermes is more engaging.

So, really, aside from being the so called GFOC, Zeus offers practically nothing else.
I think what makes Zeus stand out the most is his speed imo. Compared to other gods, Zeus show some incredible power and speed to his technique but I can see what you're saying.
Alright, that's the end of my rant. Whose fight do you want to see most? I must admit I don't want The White Death to lose his bout (likely against Apollo).
I would love to see Nikola Tesla in action or maybe even Susanoo vs Sakata Kintoki imo. I don't think Simo Hayha would lose to Apollo to be honest. But we will see.

Solo Leveling is top tier. Probably the hypest webtoon right now:steef::steef:The main character of Solo Leveling Sung Jin Woo aka Sung Drip Woo got the title of the coolest protagonist in any manhwa out there. Highly recommended :cheers: Weak Hero is good too:kata:
Gonna check SL out. Thanks for the recommendation! :cheers:

Yeah I feel you bro. Zeus could have go all-out from the start but he just want to play with Adam because he's a god and very prideful so yeah. But that's how any action manga and even media works imo. You don't really go all-out from the start and only pull out your trump card at the end.

I'm 100% agree with you. This is why Zoro vs Mr 1 is one of the best fight in OP. The execution, the growth, and the pay-off from that. It's just mind-blowing. Too bad that current Oda is probably doesn't know how to execute good fight like that anymore. Well, it's stated that Adam is superior to Zeus in strength and speed but then plot coming in and yeah, you know the rest.:kayneshrug:

I think what makes Zeus stand out the most is his speed imo. Compared to other gods, Zeus show some incredible power and speed to his technique but I can see what you're saying.
Indeed.

So here's to our collective father:

I would love to see Nikola Tesla in action or maybe even Susanoo vs Sakata Kintoki imo.
Tesla and Nostradamus' fighting styles will hopefully live up to Jack's. :kata:

Sakata Kintoki is the super kid, right?

Another question: Who do you wish would have been included?

I know the authors of the manga are Japanese, but I wish they hadn't included more than 3 fighters from Japan and I believe Kojiro should have been the only swordsman/samurai included. After all, he should be second only to Musashi in terms of famous samurai (and this manga really drew a new light on Kojiro, made me respect him a helluva lot more) while I didn't even know who Raiden was (would rather have seen The Great Gama if we talk about wrestlers, tbh) and the prodigious Okita Souji will be difficult to be emotionally invested in after we have seen Kojiro's trial(s), so I'd rather see a Japanse hand-to-hand martial artist like Morihei Ueshiba (founder of Aikido).

This is also true with Emperor Qin Shi Huang. I think having King Leonidas alone would have been enough to represent "ruling nobility." China is a treasure of great martial artists and the exclusion of Chinese barehanded martial artists was an honest surprise for me. The founder of Tai Chi, a famous Shaolin monk, and even a more contemporary martial artist like Ip Man would have been more interesting, imo.

I don't think Simo Hayha would lose to Apollo to be honest. But we will see.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Gonna check SL out. Thanks for the recommendation! :cheers:
Ayyy, no problem ^^
Tesla and Nostradamus' fighting styles will hopefully live up to Jack's. :kata:

Sakata Kintoki is the super kid, right?

Another question: Who do you wish would have been included?

I know the authors of the manga are Japanese, but I wish they hadn't included more than 3 fighters from Japan and I believe Kojiro should have been the only swordsman/samurai included. After all, he should be second only to Musashi in terms of famous samurai (and this manga really drew a new light on Kojiro, made me respect him a helluva lot more) while I didn't even know who Raiden was (would rather have seen The Great Gama if we talk about wrestlers, tbh) and the prodigious Okita Souji will be difficult to be emotionally invested in after we have seen Kojiro's trial(s), so I'd rather see a Japanse hand-to-hand martial artist like Morihei Ueshiba (founder of Aikido).

This is also true with Emperor Qin Shi Huang. I think having King Leonidas alone would have been enough to represent "ruling nobility." China is a treasure of great martial artists and the exclusion of Chinese barehanded martial artists was an honest surprise for me. The founder of Tai Chi, a famous Shaolin monk, and even a more contemporary martial artist like Ip Man would have been more interesting, imo.
Sakata Kintoki is a child prodigy with superhuman strength.

Same, I wish the author add more diversity and not just three Japanese fighters lmao. Like for example, one Japanese person should be enough, personally I would pick Sasaki Kojiro as a Japanese fighter and one fighter from China as a China candidate (Lu Bu seems like a good choice) and one German fighter and etc. You get the idea.
i saw you guys talking about that record of ragnarok manga thing.
It was boring to be honest. Just a compilation of shonen fights with culture reference.
Nah bro. It's more than just ordinary shonen fights. OP fans complain about the fights in the series so why is pure fights with cultural reference and no bullshit like OP a boring thing?:choppawhat:

Ayyy, no problem ^^

Nah bro. It's more than just ordinary shonen fights. OP fans complain about the fights in the series so why is pure fights with cultural reference and no bullshit like OP a boring thing?:choppawhat:
well the thing is it's just a compilation of fights with barely any story. Each to their own taste i guess, but i like story-driven manga, and that's why i like one piece.

You youngsters don't know what you're talking about, back in my day you would get one or two panels of a specific manga or comic in the newspaper every week, so your best bet is to cut the panels out of the newspaper and keep them in a box, and when half a year passes you can finally piece together one chapter of a specific comic or manga and read it like a gentleman, not to mention the newspaper was quite expensive, if you do the calculations you would end up paying 15$ per manga chapter.

You youngsters don't know what you're talking about, back in my day you would get one or two panels of a specific manga or comic in the newspaper every week, so your best bet is to cut the panels out of the newspaper and keep them in a box, and when half a year passes you can finally piece together one chapter of a specific comic or manga and read it like a gentleman, not to mention the newspaper was quite expensive, if you do the calculations you would end up paying 15$ per manga chapter.
Did you live in some kind of alternative Serbia to get manga panels?

You kids get salty when you get only one spoiler picture per week, back in my day that one spoiler picture was pretty much my full chapter
Post automatically merged:

HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIVE IN SERBIA? :pepestrike:

:suresure: that's the first thing you told me, or have you gone senile

WHEN DID YOU HAVE PANELS IN NEWSPAPERS AND WHICH NEWSPAPERS ARE IN QUESTION
I have told you no such thing, your mind tricks won't work on me because i already drank my daily dose of Smirnoff :smart:
Post automatically merged:

I have told you no such thing, your mind tricks won't work on me because i already drank my daily dose of Smirnoff :smart:
also i was talking about Zabavnik, the old one from the 50s had like a few panels per week at most