Versus Battle Top 3 Arcs Here?

Top 3 Arcs Here?

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yorknew is my favourite HxH arc. It's very well written, extremely hype, not too long, quite entertaining. Great cast, the real MC of the manga Kurta Kurapika is there, the Troupe, namely Chrollo and Hisoka.

However, I think from a writing standpoint, CAA is superior. The characterization, developments, storytelling, themes, are all superior in CAA compared to Yorknew.

From Meruem, a typical ruthless tyrant who values power above all else, to the being he becomes at the end, his relationship with Komugi, Netero achieving his dream, Killua and Gon development, Pouf's development, to looking at humanity from a different perspective and the juxtaposition between Meruem and Gon, like when Gon realizes Kite has died, the moment is similar to when Meruem realizes Komugi is hurt. Yet while Meruem chooses to exhibit the best of humanity, to forgive and understand the other side, Gon descends into the darkness, becoming the animal he swore he would destroy. He feels nothing but pure hatred for Pitou, and gives up everything (his nen of course, but also his status as one who exhibits the best of humanity) to eradicate Pitou until nothing's left. The animal chooses to be human, and the human chooses to be animal; it's another ironic reversal, and it's one that compliments the CAA's own themes of showing humanity's potential to degrade itself.

The emotions as well

I still like Yorknew more though, but I think CAA is a superior arc. And like I've said above, I took what was usually perceived as the best arc, so CAA got the nod.
get a life loser

Golden age
steel ball run
Light vs L

didn't watch/read : demon slayer , kingdom , yuyu Hakusho , kenshin , D gray man

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think it’s overrated, there’s good parts and characters but Meryl is wanked too hard for being a knock off cell and simply spending his time trying to feign superiority via board game challenges:
Wanked in what sense? The thing with Meruem is his development which is done superbly like I mentioned in the first post.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
The Coalition Arc in Kingdom truly displays how Kingdom presents large scale battle between one kingdom against all the other kingdoms on a massive scale.
It's not every day that the main characters and their entire kingdom are forced to face off against all (what, 6?) other kingdom in what was supposed to be a lopsided battle primarily mean to wipe off Qin off China for good but somehow Qin themselves survive an extinction level invasion attempt and the readers witness each and every moment of how Qin not only survive the attempt, but even drive the invaders back.