Top 5 Anime of 2022

AL sama

Red Haired
What other 5% you didn't watch from my list?
6. JoJo Stone Ocean Part 3
Master Teasing Takagi-san Season 3,
Ascendance of a Bookworm Season
My Hero Academia Season 6,
I'm Taming the Final Boss,
these

I m pretty sure I watched more anime then you tho

1. Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2.
2. Bleach TYBW Cour 1
3. Chainsaw Man
4. Demon Slayer Entertainment District arc
5. Cyberpunk Edgerunners
6. JoJo Stone Ocean Part 3
7. The Eminence in Shadow
8. Spy x Family
9. Kaguya-Sama Love is War Season 3
10. Made in Abyss Season 2

Honorable mentions: My Dress Up Darling, Arifureta Season 2, Realist Hero Part 2, Genius Prince, Vanitas no Carte Part 2, Master Teasing Takagi-san Season 3, Priconne Season 2, World Trigger Season 3, The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2, Trapped in a Dating Sim, I'm Quitting Heroing, Komi-san Season 2, Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie, A Couple of Cuckoos, Date A Live IV, Summertime Rendering, Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 3, Love After World Domination, Tomodachi Game, Ya Boy Kongming!, Science Fell in Love Season 2, Aoashi, Deaimon, Lycoris Recoil, Classroom of the Elite Season 2, The Devil Is a Part-Timer! Season 2, DanMachi IV Part 1, Overlord IV, Call of the Night, Dr. Stone Ryusui, Isekai Uncle, The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting, Shadows House Season 2, Fuuto Tantei, Jashin-chan Dropkick X, My Hero Academia Season 6, Mob Psycho 100 III, Reincarnated as a Sword, Blue Lock, Iruma-kun Season 3, More Than a Married Couple, I'm Taming the Final Boss, Uzaki-chan Season 2, Bocchi The Rock!, Akiba Maid War, Arknights, Raven of the Inner Palace.

I don't include anime that got delayed to 2022 like 86 and World's End Harem btw. And yes, I did watch all the anime that I listed here. And there's many more that I didn't include here.
The only anime I watch in this list
Spy x Family
:myman:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
1. Bocchi the Rock!
2. Mob Psycho 100 S3
3. Ya Boy Kongming!
4. Kaguya-sama Love is War: Ultra Romantic!
5. Made in Abyss S2

Something like that probably.
Post automatically merged:

So much good shit aired 2022, there is barely a difference for me between top 5 or top 15 or so.