General & Others Top 5 Oda L’s of Wano

1. The Least Pirates being the least threatening villain group in the entire manga.

2. Usopp, Brook, and Chopper not getting fights even though Oda could’ve very easily had them fight P1, WsW, and Perospero

3. Half of the Scabbards being filler. Ashura and Kawa didn’t need to exist. Their roles and backstories could’ve been condensed into Denjiro’s character. Have Denjiro be the former gang leader from Kuri who joined Oden after losing to him in a fight. Cut out the filler of having Kawamatsu watch over Hiyori for a few years. Just have Denjiro be her protector from the beginning. Also, Kyoshiro being the one who had the blueprints to Onigashima would make much more sense than Ashura somehow obtaining them. Kiku was totally useless and only existed because Oda wanted to draw a trans samurai. Raizo was also totally worthless. Just have Kanjuro be the ninja of the group (his drawing ability is already basically ninjutsu anyways). Having Kanjuro be the one that the Dukes were protecting at Zou would make his betrayal sting even more. Kin’emon, Denjiro, Kanjuro, and the Dukes were the only Scabbards who actually had an important role in the story. Izo’s cool though, so I didn’t mind his inclusion besides not doing anything that important.

4. Big Mom being a retard and forgetting she has ACoC while fighting Kid and Law. Just give Kid ACoA and Law ACoO if they need to be stronger to beat a BM who actually uses ACoC. Idk why Luffy and Zoro are the only new gen characters that Oda will allow to have any impressive Haki feats

5. None of the weaker SHs unlocking Haki. They’re a Yonko crew now, yet 6 of their 10 core members can’t even use basic Haki? Franky, Robin, and Nami honestly didn’t deserve to beat their F6 opponents without unlocking Haki

Honorable mentions: The Nidai Kitetsu being totally useless, Zoro never visiting Ryuma’s grave, no Poneglyph lore dumps (despite Robin having access to the two extra ones from WCI, the Ponelyph in the Shogun’s palace, and the Poneglyph in Onigashima), Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins being borderline irrelevant, and the Numbers being totally irrelevant

2. Usopp, Brook, and Chopper not getting fights even though Oda could’ve very easily had them fight P1, WsW, and Perospero
No way Usopp was fighting Perospero. Number fight would be more plausible specially for them being dumb.

5. None of the weaker SHs unlocking Haki. They’re a Yonko crew now, yet 6 of their 10 core members can’t even use basic Haki? Franky, Robin, and Nami honestly didn’t deserve to beat their F6 opponents without unlocking Haki
I guess only Robin should either unlock haki or awakening. If at least Oda called her Demon Form as awakening would be more plausible. Nami and Franky fighting styles doesn't requires haki. At least not Armament one.

C

CensoredbyWG

Usopp, Brook, and Chopper not getting fights even though Oda could’ve very easily had them fight P1, WsW, and Perospero
Wano arc was already too long, oda was counting the days to showcase gear 5 on top of showing shanks promotion for movie red.
Big Mom being a retard and forgetting she has ACoC while fighting Kid and Law. Just give Kid ACoA and Law ACoO if they need to be stronger to beat a BM who actually uses ACoC. Idk why Luffy and Zoro are the only new gen characters that Oda will allow to have any impressive Haki feats
Urouge will show crazy haki, just wait and see
None of the weaker SHs unlocking Haki. They’re a Yonko crew now, yet 6 of their 10 core members can’t even use basic Haki? Franky, Robin, and Nami honestly didn’t deserve to beat their F6 opponents without unlocking Haki
I agree with that.

Chopper, usopp, nami and brook are literally fodder.

Franky should have haki by now.

• Gomu gomu retconned to Nika fruit
  • Forcing Luffy to grab a win vs Kaido by any means : retcon, asspulls, etc...
  • Wasted panels /chapters on fodders & running scenes
  • BM vs Kid & Law being a forced battle & mostly offscreened
  • Jack fights offscrened & we can't know his skills
Retcon? Lol, its not retcon by any chance and the fact that a rubber fruit beats a mythical dragon is too retarded to be honest. Shanks said its rubber just to save the child Luffy. Just imagine if the WG knew that Luffy ate the fruit, he'd be killed. This is just a basic level of comprehension.
Ass pull? What is asspull here? Awakening a mythical GOD after dying? Or using advCoC after 2 years of having the basic CoC? Nika beating Kaido is asspull? Lol, the only asspull I see is how a fodder like Katakuri fought Luffy for that long. That is one big L from ODA.

Retcon? Lol, its not retcon by any chance and the fact that a rubber fruit beats a mythical dragon is too retarded to be honest. Shanks said its rubber just to save the child Luffy. Just imagine if the WG knew that Luffy ate the fruit, he'd be killed. This is just a basic level of comprehension.
Ass pull? What is asspull here? Awakening a mythical GOD after dying? Or using advCoC after 2 years of having the basic CoC? Nika beating Kaido is asspull? Lol, the only asspull I see is how a fodder like Katakuri fought Luffy for that long. That is one big L from ODA.
In addendum:
Why the fuck would Shanks just take a random fruit that gives you Rubber powers from "pirates"?
That makes no sense. It also doesn't make sense that the pirates he randomly decided to pillage would just happen to have a fucking rubber fruit of all things too.
It was clearly special from the beginning, we just couldn't see it until now.

Lol, the only asspull I see is how a fodder like Katakuri fought Luffy for that long. That is one big L from ODA.
What if Luffy decided to stretch the fight just so that he can learn FS? 😏

You know, with "Haki blooms in battle" statement from Ray.
Post automatically merged:

Franky should have haki by now.
I see it as Oda trying to make Franky a "pure science" character, so he is not allowed to have CoA/CoO.

- Kinemon survive (he even still can do poses to wano citizen like he never took any damage), while izo died just like that..
- Kozuki sukiyaki the mega coward, he reveal himself after they win.. His 8 y.o. grandchild going all in for war, while he hide all the time
- Bigmom amnesia
- Yamato not join
- Zoro lineage explained off screen

Putting the second character of the story next to the first character and writing an illogical story for him because he has not done any masterpiece for 10 years.
The first time I saw Yamato, I said that she is an advertising character,And there was no great goal in her personality
There was no strong samurai to be with Kaido, the villains of the arc
I could not understand the existence of Tama's character
Big Mom being defeated by two minor side characters because she had a boring story
And........

As I said before, an average arc with great single chapters

It's a retcon
Nothing indicated that the fruit was Zoan or that it was legendary nika fruit where it's limited by Luffy's imagination

Let's not even waste time with luffy getting stronger with PUs everytime he's koed

1. Unlimited Lolden wank
For a guy that was down in one hit from young Kaidou Oda sure did love to juggle his balls in his mouth.
4. Dropping multiple plotlines because of Red
Is this because of Shanks and Aramaki, or?
Cause I agree the Shanks scene was way overboard.
Even saying it's because Aramaki didn't want to fight Luffy and Shanks, it doesn't excuse him literally dropping to the floor from Shanks' Haki, that was just dirty.
And even after Oda gave him a valid reason to be at Wano I still think the scene has a very bitter taste to it, but the memes from it were funny admittedly.
She just forgot she has Advanced Haki for some reason
So special they just leave it unattended in some public tavern :catblush:
I wouldn't say unattended, it's not like anyone would know exactly what the fruit is and what it does, they wouldn't just go eating it, only Luffy is that stupid.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: