Controversial Top 5 strongest factions

1 - World Government
2- Revolutionary Army
3- Blackbeard Pirates (most of the titantic captains have a pretty shitty portrayal, but theyre obviously supposed to be strong and will be portrayed as such...eventually...probably. they also have a lot of fodder.)
4- Red Hair Pirates
5- Cross Guild (could switch places with the red hair pirates when we learn more about how strong everybody is now)
/
honorable mentions: straw hat pirates, big mom remnants & army of elbaf (?)
as far as we know the whitebeard remnants arent really a unified group so not including them
my list is only as of present day, not whatever changes i expect to happen in the future

might be forgetting something but eh this is it for now

WG is first of course, then I’d put the Revolutionary Army on the suspicion that Sabo is a top tier in Oda’s mind…and that they’re supposed to have a lot more soldiers than the rest by a wide margin.

I don’t count Kuzan as being loyal to the BBP, so I’d place them below the RHP. You just know that when it comes down to it, Oda would only let the BB pirates defeat Shanks & co through underhanded means.

The Strawhats then Cross Guild follow. If the Seraphim were their own faction, they’d go right before Cross Guild.

Elbaf? The country who got soloed by a 5 year old?
Elbaf isn't just an Island, it's Home to Vikings-Like Faction
Oda himself said that He wanted to write Vikings Manga, not Pirates Manga
It's just that after He discovered Vikings are basically classified as Pirates, He decided to make the Story bigger

By now, People should have already realized that He is very Patient person, He doesn't mind waiting Years to Draw what He really want to
And Elbaf has always been reserved for Ending

Big Mom only visited a Single Village in Elbaf, it's Equivalent of SHs visiting Cacao Island, if They defeat Citizens there, does it mean They Conquered Totto Land? Ofc not

That Village is only the Entrance, that's why Pirates approach it Safely, but there is clearly a Massive Mountain shown during Big Mom's Flashback & if you look closely, there are Shadows in far distance, indicating there are more Mountains like that

How many there are? Well, when Zoro uses his Three Thousand Worlds Attack, He says "Nine Mountains & Eight Seas"
Eight Seas refer to Four Blues, Two Grand Lines & Two Calm Belts, what about Nine Mountains? They are the ones present in Elbaf
Meaning there are Nine

And if you go check One of Elbaf's Ship, you find Nine Symbols, indicating there are Nine Clans.
And that's not all, it was stated multiple times that Royalty of Kingdom live in the Sky, meaning above those Mountains
This isn't a Random Number, Vikings & Elbaf are based on Norse Mythology

Meaning that above each Mountain, there is a Kingdom (All Nine are Reference to Nine Realms of Norse Mythology)
And beneath each Mountain, there is a Village just like the one visited by Big Mom & Shanks
And in one of those Kingdoms, there is obviously the Supreme One that represents Asgard, where Supreme Rulers live there
They are considered Gods (As both Dorry & Hajrudin stated, Giants are ruled by a God, and WCI Arc added Loki's Name to the List)

Carmel told Marines to free some Pirates because Elbaf might get Angry & They instantly did it, do you think Tamago can go to Marines & tell them to free some Fodders because Big Mom might get Angry? or Kaidou might get Angry? WG do take Yonko seriously, but not to the point that They refuse to completely bother them

Actually, one of Current Yonko's Goals (Cross Guild) is to create a Country that cannot be Threatened by anyone including WG, haven't you realized that Elbaf Kingdom already done that? They aren't affiliated with WG, They aren't affiliated with Yonko, and it's Confirmed that They aren't Weakened at all, their Army is still Strong, and yet They live completely Untouched. And Big Mom further confirmed their Power when She said that She could have Defeated all Three Emperors if Elbaf Allied with her, it's clearly stated to be "Strongest"

Also it's One of SH's Goals (Usopp), and just like Mihawk is Best Swordsman, All Blue is Best Location, Chopper's Medicine is Best ... etc
Oda didn't create Usopp to Dream about 2nd or 3rd or 10th Best Nation, Elbaf is the Strongest Nation indeed

Actually if you go check Pre-OP One-Shot about Usopp-Like Character, it was about a God who can change Fate & that MC was granted that Power, Oda didn't abandon that idea, Usopp indeed changes Fate with his Lies, and it's related to God of Elbaf, and Dorry even confirmed it, He said when Giants have a Dispute, it's their God who decides the Winner by granting him Divine Protection, and They were fighting in Little Garden, literally as far as possible from where their God lives, and yet Dorry was Certain that his Fate is in his God's Hands

Elbaf Reversed is Fable (Which fits the Idea of there being Nine Realms)
And you will soon learn that Sky People are actually Humans who were chosen to serve Elbaf Kingdom, that's why They have Wings, it was just to Differentiate them from rest, that's why they were so Advanced in Technology, cuz Elbaf Royalty only chose Best of Humans to serve them, and if you go to Enel's Cover Story, you will find a Drawing of Earth, but They only bothered to draw one thing about it, a Giant Snake, why?

Cuz it represents World Snake Jormungander, that was also mentioned by Dorry & Brogy, clearly indicating that just like we have Nine Realms, Ruling God & Loki ... etc, We also have World Snake & many other Norse-Related Stuff

And if you go to Urouge who is a Birkan (Probably Priest defeated by Enel), what is his Weapon? It's a Giant Pen
Which fits with what i said above about God of Elbaf having Power over Fate, because in that Early One-Shot, that God was changing Fate using a Book & Pen

I can talk about far more than this, Elbaf is actually related to every single Mystery & Major Character & SHs Dreams, but it's better to wait for it in Manga, just know that Elbaf Kingdom & God of Elbaf are far more powerful than anyone realize

I don't blame people, because everyone since Story started always thought WG are the Big Bad & Focus of OP, trust me, They are not
WG are like Doflamingo of Story, Elbaf are Kaidou

Elbaf isn't just an Island, it's Home to Vikings-Like Faction
Oda himself said that He wanted to write Vikings Manga, not Pirates Manga
It's just that after He discovered Vikings are basically classified as Pirates, He decided to make the Story bigger

By now, People should have already realized that He is very Patient person, He doesn't mind waiting Years to Draw what He really want to
And Elbaf has always been reserved for Ending

Big Mom only visited a Single Village in Elbaf, it's Equivalent of SHs visiting Cacao Island, if They defeat Citizens there, does it mean They Conquered Totto Land? Ofc not

That Village is only the Entrance, that's why Pirates approach it Safely, but there is clearly a Massive Mountain shown during Big Mom's Flashback & if you look closely, there are Shadows in far distance, indicating there are more Mountains like that

How many there are? Well, when Zoro uses his Three Thousand Worlds Attack, He says "Nine Mountains & Eight Seas"
Eight Seas refer to Four Blues, Two Grand Lines & Two Calm Belts, what about Nine Mountains? They are the ones present in Elbaf
Meaning there are Nine

And if you go check One of Elbaf's Ship, you find Nine Symbols, indicating there are Nine Clans.
And that's not all, it was stated multiple times that Royalty of Kingdom live in the Sky, meaning above those Mountains
This isn't a Random Number, Vikings & Elbaf are based on Norse Mythology

Meaning that above each Mountain, there is a Kingdom (All Nine are Reference to Nine Realms of Norse Mythology)
And beneath each Mountain, there is a Village just like the one visited by Big Mom & Shanks
And in one of those Kingdoms, there is obviously the Supreme One that represents Asgard, where Supreme Rulers live there
They are considered Gods (As both Dorry & Hajrudin stated, Giants are ruled by a God, and WCI Arc added Loki's Name to the List)

Carmel told Marines to free some Pirates because Elbaf might get Angry & They instantly did it, do you think Tamago can go to Marines & tell them to free some Fodders because Big Mom might get Angry? or Kaidou might get Angry? WG do take Yonko seriously, but not to the point that They refuse to completely bother them

Actually, one of Current Yonko's Goals (Cross Guild) is to create a Country that cannot be Threatened by anyone including WG, haven't you realized that Elbaf Kingdom already done that? They aren't affiliated with WG, They aren't affiliated with Yonko, and it's Confirmed that They aren't Weakened at all, their Army is still Strong, and yet They live completely Untouched. And Big Mom further confirmed their Power when She said that She could have Defeated all Three Emperors if Elbaf Allied with her, it's clearly stated to be "Strongest"

Also it's One of SH's Goals (Usopp), and just like Posthawk is Best Swordsman, All Blue is Best Location, Chopper's Medicine is Best ... etc
Oda didn't create Usopp to Dream about 2nd or 3rd or 10th Best Nation, Elbaf is the Strongest Nation indeed

Actually if you go check Pre-OP One-Shot about Usopp-Like Character, it was about a God who can change Fate & that MC was granted that Power, Oda didn't abandon that idea, Usopp indeed changes Fate with his Lies, and it's related to God of Elbaf, and Dorry even confirmed it, He said when Giants have a Dispute, it's their God who decides the Winner by granting him Divine Protection, and They were fighting in Little Garden, literally as far as possible from where their God lives, and yet Dorry was Certain that his Fate is in his God's Hands

Elbaf Reversed is Fable (Which fits the Idea of there being Nine Realms)
And you will soon learn that Sky People are actually Humans who were chosen to serve Elbaf Kingdom, that's why They have Wings, it was just to Differentiate them from rest, that's why they were so Advanced in Technology, cuz Elbaf Royalty only chose Best of Humans to serve them, and if you go to Enel's Cover Story, you will find a Drawing of Earth, but They only bothered to draw one thing about it, a Giant Snake, why?

Cuz it represents World Snake Jormungander, that was also mentioned by Dorry & Brogy, clearly indicating that just like we have Nine Realms, Ruling God & Loki ... etc, We also have World Snake & many other Norse-Related Stuff

And if you go to Urouge who is a Birkan (Probably Priest defeated by Enel), what is his Weapon? It's a Giant Pen
Which fits with what i said above about God of Elbaf having Power over Fate, because in that Early One-Shot, that God was changing Fate using a Book & Pen

I can talk about far more than this, Elbaf is actually related to every single Mystery & Major Character & SHs Dreams, but it's better to wait for it in Manga, just know that Elbaf Kingdom & God of Elbaf are far more powerful than anyone realize

I don't blame people, because everyone since Story started always thought WG are the Big Bad & Focus of OP, trust me, They are not
WG are like Doflamingo of Story, Elbaf are Kaidou
I mean yeah they definitely have major ties and lore but so far they don't exactly have a good track record of strength especially to consider them their own faction that's within top 5

What has Karasu and Morley done that's more impressive than Jinbe 's feats against top tiers and being acknowledged by them as well?

They fought top tiers that were extremely nerfed by their environment (Issho also clearly wasn't trying)

They also probably have bounties that are like, a fourth of Jinbe's lol

Though if they get more feats I'll change my mind
Honestly while I don't think any rev besides Dragon (duh), Sabo (very possible honestly) and prime Ivankov (also a little bit likely) is above Jinbe, a lot of them have the potential to be.
For example, Lindbergh has:
Armament
Observation
Mink abilities, including Electro and Sulong obviously
Science tech like a freeze gun
He's probably pretty nimble as well since he's like 4'10
Dude could legitimately be the strongest Mink we've seen if he really put his mind to it.

Could you provide a link/panel of these symbols?

Those Nine Shields clearly indicate Nine Ruling Clans
And They all Live on Top of Nine Mountains (That represent Nordic Nine Realms)

Elbaf isn't just a City like Zou, it's an entire Faction
We literally know more about Mary Geoise than Elbaf, it's obvious which one is Oda's Favorite & reserved for Grand Finale

1) World Government
2) Revolutionary Army
3) Cross Guild (will recruit more stronger members).
4) Red Haired Pirates
5) Blackbeard Pirates
6) Straw Hats Pirates.

The only reason why I put Straw Hats on bottom because it's only Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and plot armor. The rest aren't going to win against YC1 tier opponents and BB on bottom two because Hancock, Garb and, Kuzan and Koby exposed them (except Teach).

Last edited:
The WG is strongest as it is presently even with the RA and the pirates. The RA and pirates are making wresting more and more power from the WG. The pirates with the secret weapons and the RA with the populations' mass rejection of the WG that keeps getting stronger is whittling away WG power. I don't see how separate pirate crews or the RA is as universally powerful as the WG.