Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can believe in whatever suits your argument, idrc.

Fact is, in non-gag crews, the strength hierarchy is evident:
1. Captain
2. Underlings

And that's from day 1.

Minute details regarding what difficulty is the fight between number 1 and 2 can be argued well into the future. But facts are facts, whether you believe them or not is solely your concern.
Remember that Mihawk wank is only Zoro wank.
Instead of having a normal discussion, this is all about saying that Mihawk is the strongest so that when Zoro beats him they'll say Zori is the strongest.
There is a clear bias in this.

Instead of having a normal discussion, this is all about saying that Mihawk is the strongest so that when Zoro beats him they'll say Zori is the strongest.
I really don't understand the point of the Zoro is the strongest argument since it goes against every shonen trope and rule, let alone the story itself.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Fact is, in non-gag crews, the strength hierarchy is evident:
1. Captain
2. Underlings

And that's from day 1.

Minute details regarding what difficulty is the fight between number 1 and 2 can be argued well into the future. But facts are facts, whether you believe them or not is solely your concern.
And all i said is this:
He was on par with Luffy & Zoro at that time (i dont think there was much of a difference, if at all any, until Gears came into play).
I never said Zoro > Luffy, so i dont know why this argument is even there to begin with.

Might as well tackle this.

I don’t see any chance for Mihawk at all. In no aspects of the story or it’s structure has there been anything presented to suggest it.

As for the rest, there’s a good chance for each, depending on which route Oda wants to follow.
- Antagonists having the edge because they have to be overcome would favour Akainu & Blackbeard
- Ambition would favour Dragon
- Oda self-insert and Luffy standard would favour Shanks

I don’t think that Oda is particularly convoluted in his approach

Last edited:
Didn't you think Mihawk's line in MF was meant towards Jozu up until a few weeks ago? Clearly your perspective on Mihawk is even more skewed lmao.

I love how it's only when something concerns Zoro that an opinion suddenly becomes biased and invalid, lol.

Tell me, what makes Mihawk an unsuitable candidate for top 1 compared to the others?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think they made this topic too soon, I believe it would be better to wait for more people to die (at least 5) so that the hypothetical idea of Akainu finally being number 1 was plausible.:vistalaugh:

Mihawk ftw ofc, zoro gonna make luffy pirate king thus it only make sense if mihawk~luffy final villain (because zoro fought 2nd strongest of said villain), the candidate is still torn between bb and akainu, now after struggling against law's fodder crew and ran away from old ray it favor toward akainu being final villain.
Alt votes ranking so far:
1. Shanks- 9 alt votes, 2 in question
2. Teach- 5 alt votes
3. Mihawk- 4 alt votes, 2 in question
4. Dragon- 3 alt votes, 1 in question
4. Akainu - 2 alt votes, 1 in question

All right, this is pathetic lmfao, you all need to calm down, there is no price for winning the poll or anything :kobeha:
Ur not questioning me right? How much post should be able to vote lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And as I said, you can do that. It doesn't make it true though.
And i didn't say that what I'm saying is the absolute truth or anything, did I?
I merely said it mid argument while talking to Rayan about Wyper in Skypeia.
Does that make y'all so insecure that you gotta quote it now?
Would it satisfy all you Luffy fanboys if i say Luffy low diffs Zoro from D1 of the manga?

Let's go through this list real quick:

Akainu: Fleet Admiral, great portrayal, but no relevant feats to speak of since Marineford. Most likely not the final villain as Imu exists as a being with higher authority.

Mihawk: WSS and Zoro's EOS opponent, has a title no one cares about beyond Zoro, and it goes against the story for him to be the strongest when he will never fight Luffy.

Blackbeard: Recently seen him in action, did not look particularly impressive and still no sign of CoC. Definitely not top 1 currently.

Shanks: Yonko, best haki portrayal, but he is weaker than Mihawk as long as he's a swordsman and he has never been hyped for his individual strength like Kaido (and by extension Joyboy/Luffy), WB or Mihawk.

Dragon: Completely featless, he's carried by his portrayal as the Rev. Army leader and most likely doomed to lose to Imu in the final war.

I would not rank any of these guys at #1 when we have:

Luffy with excellent portrayal as a Yonko and the new Joyboy (only one capable of beating Kaido), and the best set of feats next to Kaido.

And Imu, secret ruler of the world and their one feat thus far being destroying an entire kingdom with seemingly no effort, outclassing literally every other feat we've seen so far.

Do my arguments make sense, or did swordsmen/marine wank scramble everyone's brains?

Didn't you think Mihawk's line in MF was meant towards Jozu up until a few weeks ago? Clearly your perspective on Mihawk is even more skewed lmao.

I love how it's only when something concerns Zoro that an opinion suddenly becomes biased and invalid, lol.

Tell me, what makes Mihawk an unsuitable candidate for top 1 compared to the others?
There is a lack of character development for Mihawk.
It is Oda's fault. So, I wont argue with you about this because no matter what you bring to the discussion it wont prove his relevancy to the story. His connection to Zoro does not compel me to like him.
So far, it seems like he is there as a symbolic figure, like an NPC, or a training simulator for Zoro.

Didn't I admit that I was wrong about that phrase? Maybe you guys should make real argument instead of keep talking about something I literally admitted I was wrong about.

I have no horse in this race, I only think Akainu makes more sense to be the strongest, although I also have a feeling Teach will be the end villain of One Piece, aka the strongest following Shonen's tropes.

In this case the bias is clear because there is an underlying statement, just like thousands of other bait threads or sad things like ZKK, which I also for a bit thought could have happened under certain circumstances.

Mihawk is not unsuitable, but not being the main antagonist, having close to no feats, having no stakes in the plot except the subplot of a secondary character (no disrespect in this, i hate the sidelining of the crew), I don't consider him the strongest by a story telling point of view.
On second tought, I voted Akainu but it could very well be Teach.

And i didn't say that what I'm saying is the absolute truth or anything, did I?
I merely said it mid argument while talking to Rayan about Wyper in Skypeia.
Does that make y'all so insecure that you gotta quote it now?
Would it satisfy all you Luffy fanboys if i say Luffy low diffs Zoro from D1 of the manga?
No need for the meltdown in the second half of your post. At all.

I caught the part of your argument that I responded to, and didn't read Rayan's Wyper post.

Status
Not open for further replies.