What would you prefer

• Total voters
there has barely been any distinction between the gorosei this arc

oda can easily show a portrayal like this between the gorosei

but he refuses to do so
there have not been any superior among the gorosei

he doesnt

i can bring out several panels where other gorosei were focused
Are you intelligent enough to notice a similarity between these pages?

Warcury is almost always positioned in the center of the other Gorosei lmfao, but I'm sure you'll just say it's a coincidence that it's happened at least eight fucking times. How much more obvious could Oda possibly make it?

Warcury's portrayal
  • First Gorosei to be a confirmed CoC user
  • Almost always put in the center of the Gorosei
  • Only Gorosei to be unharmed after fighting
  • Only Gorosei to tank a top tier's attack
  • He's the Gorosei who attacked the Iron Giant and ended Vegapunk's broadcast
The only reason you refuse to see that he's the strongest Gorosei is because of your Zoro agenda and it's sad

Bro got cooked so hard he just deleted his post:parkcry:

Warcury is almost always positioned in the center of the other Gorosei lmfao, but I'm sure you'll just say it's a coincidence that it's happened at least eight fucking times. How much more obvious could Oda possibly make it?

Warcury's portrayal
The only reason you refuse to see that he's the strongest Gorosei is because of your Zoro agenda and it's sad

1. They all have CoC and hyped for their haki
2. So
3. They are all unharmed. They literally let people hit them. He literally let Bonney hit him
4. First actual potrayal. Yes he seems to have the best durability, but he seems way slower than Nusjuro who blitz around the island like noting
5. ?? So is the Robot potrayed has strong or something

1. They all have CoC and hyped for their haki
2. So
3. They are all unharmed. They literally let people hit them. He literally let Bonney hit him
4. First actual potrayal. Yes he seems to have the best durability, but he seems way slower than Nusjuro who blitz around the island like noting
5. ?? So is the Robot potrayed has strong or something
  1. But who was confirmed to have it first?
  2. Him being put in the center almost every single time highlights his importance within the group.
  3. Unharmed as in not having taken damage, Warcury is the only one.
  4. Nothing at all suggests Warcury is slow, Jinbe while carrying Zoro was right on Nusjuro's ass while chasing him lmfao.
  5. Again, him being given that responsibility is indicative of his standing within the group.

1. But who was confirmed to have it first?
  2. Him being put in the center almost every single time highlights his importance within the group.
  3. Unharmed as in not having taken damage, Warcury is the only one.
  4. Nothing at all suggests Warcury is slow, Jinbe while carrying Zoro was right on Nusjuro's ass while chasing him lmfao.
  5. Again, him being given that responsibility is indicative of his standing within the group.
1. Idc who performed it first. Who perform

2. observation or CoA first in the story. Was it Enel and his fodders priest. Tf are you saying lol They all have CoC so he has no potrayal over them in this regard.
3. Didn't Saturn poison bomb blow them up and they regen
4. He been chasing these ***** for ages while Nusjuro literally blitz around the island like noting
5. Lol means noting

Warcury's portrayal

Oda even has the Gorosei’s den den mushi be modeled after Warcury lol. Anyone who still denies Warcury being the strongest is just a delusional agenda pusher

Anyways Zoro and Natsujuro both have a direct connection through the Kitetsus so it's basically confirmed they are gonna fight.
Sanji tho it's not quite clear, highly likely to be Mars but I wont leave out Ju Peter either.
Fuck the worm tho, wouldnt wish it on even my most hated characters

Shanks has better portrayal. WSC doesn’t even include humans in Oda’s eyes
It does
Post automatically merged:

1. Idc who performed it first. Who perform

2. observation or CoA first in the story. Was it Enel and his fodders priest. Tf are you saying lol They all have CoC so he has no potrayal over them in this regard.
3. Didn't Saturn poison bomb blow them up and they regen
4. He been chasing these ***** for ages while Nusjuro literally blitz around the island like noting
5. Lol means noting
You're just a zoro fanboy

Oda always places the strongest in the center
WsW was in the center whenever flyers were shown and he's the strongest
Same with Gorosei

If Nesujuro was the strongest, he would fight Luffy and beat the robot.
He'd be the one with the best CoC display this arc

This is very easy. This is their relative strength.

0 Nika
1 Warcury
2 Nasjuro
- - - (#3 Tellus might be dead or undercover)
4 Mars
5 Ju Peter
6 Saturn

Based on the above my guess is

Nika vs Imu
Sabo vs Warcury
Zoro vs Nasjuro
- - - (Dead or an ally like Law vs Tellus)
Sanji vs Mars
X vs Ju Peter
X vs Saturn

Anyways Zoro and Natsujuro both have a direct connection through the Kitetsus so it's basically confirmed they are gonna fight.
Sanji tho it's not quite clear, highly likely to be Mars but I wont leave out Ju Peter either.
Fuck the worm tho, wouldnt wish it on even my most hated characters
Idk just like nidai zoro was interested in it to a certain extent but at the end of the day that’s as far as it went

He can find shodai interesting without it actually being important for him

Warcury's portrayal

Interesting how Warcury is always the one in the center while the Venus and Mars are always at his sides almost like "wings"