General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Do y'all think all of the wano ninja have devil fruits? Wano natives seem to refer to ability users as sorcerers and IIRC both Raizou & Kinemon have mistook Nami's usage of the clima tact as ninjutsu so could the oniwaban all have devil fruits? I'm thinking Raizou is an exception and one of the main reasons why he's referred to as a genius is cause he isn't blessed with any ability (i.e. doesn't have a df) but can still use ninjutsu.

This is interesting kaido > Whitebeard ?
Well, they didn't specifically says if it's oldbeard or primebeard thou, so I think they refers to oldbeard

Another interesting note is that they mentioned that Shanks is the emperor that people have the most difficulty to locate
This and the fact we saw him once successfully infiltrate Mariejois and he arrived in the Marineford without anyone realizing it until he stops Akainu's attack, kinda suggest that he might be the user of Nagi Nagi fruit
That's random as f, yes, but it's possible imo, considering his quite over the top stealth ability

few topics of mine!!

Usopp might feed his weapon a zoan DF with Franky’s help!

we will have a Vegapunk arc after Wano where DFs origin and things related to it will be explained in depth!!

I would like to see Law unlocking the curse of his sword for the Kaido fight which will serve as huge boost to his strength!!

might be the only one, but I want yo see a fight between Luffy and Kid one or two arcs from now like an arc consisting of 25 chapters just for Luffy vs Kid and maybe Killer vs Zoro!!

Kaido's son is Buggy, there's no way it's not him
Buggy hides it because he don't want to be hunted
Kaido don't attack Shanks because he's his son's friend
In card games there are 2 Jokers
The red one and the black one
Buggy card = Red Joker
After the abolishment of Shichibukai he returned home to Wano because he's being hunted by Marines and WG and because of the festival

BM and Kaido will more than likely fall in Wano so do you guys in think BB will be part of it in any way? Is he coming mid war or at the end! Or not at all... is Shanks gonna be taken out in this saga or much later in the story?

BM and Kaido will more than likely fall in Wano so do you guys in think BB will be part of it in any way? Is he coming mid war or at the end! Or not at all... is Shanks gonna be taken out in this saga or much later in the story?
Blackbeard would be a final villain in OP in my opinion. I expect Shanks to appear in Elbaf or even in the Final War lol.