General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Imo, Oda needs to explain the shit that happened with Kid's crew, and what the hell happened to Kaido
Kaido was always introduced as a cold blooded Beast
Moriah said he killed his entire crew
Kinemon said he boiled Oden alive
Doffy was terrified when Law brought his name into their conversation
Law basically telling SH that Kaido is a monster
Hawkins, someone who does not faze when he's facing Kizaru, got scared shitless and joins Kaido without any resistance
Killer got broken and turned into Kamazou, forced to eat smile
and lastly, Kid asking Killer about their crew whereabouts as if they're all got killed or permanently deformed
now suddenly, Kid's crew is fine as hell and Killer doesn't even seems to have any permanent scars
Aside from his uncontrollable laughter, he's fine as hell
I call this bullshit just like I call Udon prison bullshit! Where the fuck is the cold blooded pirate emperor that was introduced long ago?
Same place Oda puts his scraped idea's. the Trash. Oda is Olda, Cares not for a well written story, he isn't.

If Wano was the sister arc for MF there is some plot missing until now
Like Luffy follow his brother Ace with the vivrecard, so could Sabo do this with Luffys vivrecard and follow him to Wano
Like Luffy bring some "crewmember" from ID, Sabo could bring a few with him. Maybe Kuma, Vivi and Bonney are there with him. Orochi wants Vegapunk in some chapter and the CP0 could bring Vegapunk to Wano too.

S

Shura

If Wano was the sister arc for MF there is some plot missing until now
Like Luffy follow his brother Ace with the vivrecard, so could Sabo do this with Luffys vivrecard and follow him to Wano
Like Luffy bring some "crewmember" from ID, Sabo could bring a few with him. Maybe Kuma, Vivi and Bonney are there with him. Orochi wants Vegapunk in some chapter and the CP0 could bring Vegapunk to Wano too.
Well Luffy following Momonuske

Guys, I have a question. After the first death, Brook's soul came back from hell and give him another life. So, will he immortal forever? or will he die second time?
Immortal forever imo
In fact, I don't think Brook needs his skeleton body or even need a body to be alive, he's like a living soul bound to the mortal world
He can go possess a doll or someone else corpse and left his skeleton body if he wanted to

I've been re-reading the whole of OP because of quarantine and all, and since Kanjuro has appeared, I've noticed a running gag of him swearing that he has to commit seppuku for various reasons... and Oda foreshadowed a seppuku scene with Zoro. So I'm starting to wonder if it isn't how Kanjuro will end : at the last minute, he'll turn around and help the Red Scabbards but will still have to commit seppuku to expy his many betrayals.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Momonosuke's involvement in the arc is criminally overlooked. When some new plot element gets introduced, he is almost always neglected as a factor. His moment with Luffy on 976 hinted his time on Onigashima would be an opportunity for growth on his part and not for him to be the mcguffin the alliance must procure.

Remember, this all must culminate with him finally accepting his birthright of Ame-No-Habakiri. Whatever he's up to will play a key role for the rest of the arc. While he might not be strong enough to do anything directly against Kaido, I'm open to the possibility he could play a role of sort in Kaido's downfall, and not just a spectator.

From last chapter by Luffy's statement , I think Kaido will fall first followed by BM.

On PH Luffy said he will defeat Shanks last so maybe after Kaido and BM fall, Blackbeard will be next. Luffy also said his crews will surpass Shanks so it makes sense that Shanks will be the last yonko to be defeated by Luffy.
Others have heard my sentiment, but I think Shanks is the last thing this manga will accomplish. Returning the hat is everything that began in Chapter 1. Shanks' meeting with the Gorosei is an event we should be actually questioning, even if he's not an evil person. I think his ideals will clash with Luffy's. Anyhow, there are certainly some other villains save for the Yonko that will probably have their time before Shanks/Blackbeard, namely Akainu, Im or whomever the villain is for Elbaf or a possible Vegapunk centric arc, if there is one.

I think that Luffy will fight BB on FMI.

Here's why : Teach seems to be searching for ever more powers and weapons and it's possible he went to Alabasta to grab Pluton. And he would definitively be interested in Poseidon (Shirahoshi), and there is one character who knows about her and said that he wanted to bring her - and that information - to someone, Caribou.

We saw it unfold in two chapters. First, the 650 :

And then in chapter 652 :

It's obvious that "that person" isn't Luffy, since Caribou wanted to kill him. It can't be Kaido either, because otherwise, Caribou would have told him about Poseidon. Shanks and Big Mom doesn't seem like the type of pirates who would have enticed Caribou to the life of a pirate. There remains only one, the most successful member of the Worst Generation : Teach.

And Caribou is quite fitting for the type of pirates that BB would like to have as subordinates: vicious, cruel and without any shred of empathy or restrain when it comes to assaulting everyone. Therefore, it'd explain why Luffy would return to Fishman Island to destroy it. If all he had to do, at the end of the story, was to have the Fishmen and Merfolks moving up toward the surface, he wouldn't need to destroy their island.

But Fighting Blackbeard, who possess the Gura Gura no Mi and the Yami Yami no Mi there could destroy the island. And in fact, it may be the best island to fight him precisely because the island can be submerged, and no matter how strong Teach and his crew members are, those with DF will still drown down there !

And it's almost a certainty that Luffy vs Teach will destroy a great portion of the ismland where they'll fight. And I can't see Laughtale being ravaged by a war like that, it's far too important a place for the manga to ndo so, I think.