General & Others One Piece General Discussion

the m3 fights will be:

Zoro vs big mom
Sanji vs King
Jinbe vs Queen

Jack will be taken out by luffy early in the fight like blueno. Luffy said he wanted to take out jack back in Zou so it makes sense.

As for the rest:
- so far there are only 3 characters who have the possible capability to hurt a yonko: Luffy with advanced CoA, Zoro with Enma, and Law simply because Ope Ope no mi hax. Hence it makes sense for Zoro to fight big mom over King. I'd say he's more likely to fight big mom than kaido as Luffy is fighting kaido and zoro always fights the 2nd strongest. Plus it just makes more sense as big mom is a swordsman and zoro has a boner for fighting strong swordsmen.
-Sanji is the best fighter to take on king. Due to his affinity for fire via DJ and his raid suit, he has an almost perfect immunity to fire. In addition due to his sky walk and his suit's innate levitation powers, he also has the ability to fly. This means that King wouldn't have an aerial advantage over Sanji. Whereas for Queen, its not really that good of a fight. Queen is a bulky wrestler, more of a guy for jinbei to take on.

I think they'll all get help in their fights. Zoro will tag team with law and maybe drake and gyukimaru, whereas Sanji will get help from Killer. I also think Jinbe will fight alongside kawamatsu.

Guys, any idea where I can read official Vic of One Piece chapter that are not in this link`?

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100020

I d like to read the official chapter from the beginning of Wano - any idea where I can find that?

Is there any other reliable source?

I am using Jaimini but it looks bad
Mangaseeonline has the official Viz translation up to chapter 921.

I doubt Wano gets split into different parts like Water 7, but imo, the arc will be very different following the Raid. I wasn't sure at first, but after this alliance, I can see many different faces becoming prominent moving forward.

The only problem I have with this is that it could dilute the arc's tone and thematic setting.
It probably is because I dont see how they can wrap everything in 3 acts.

Act 3: Fire Festival: SHs get mauled
Act 4: They all get captured. They escape at the end
Act 5: Short training montage and then finally SH allaince comes finally along with WBPs and Jinbe and Vinsmokes.

Onigashma arc: Entire allaince vs BPs and BMPs

Personally, I've always felt that Chopper has been always given a bad hand by Oda, and shouldn't have ever been considered a "Weakling Trio" member. Usopp and Nami are for the most part, fairly normal humans, but Chopper literally has several forms that give him superhuman strength/speed/what have you. He should have been a much better fighter then what he is.

Act 3
War starts, every one shows power ups and Alliance seem winning, so far first round for Luffy and company, then yk comander fights every goes out of stamina but win; right after starts the Alliance massacre and right before someone death, my bet is Luffy or jinbei, the straw hat Alliance + shanks and marco maybe ( after beating whitebeard's "son" off panel ) appears full of guns from Dressrosa luffy's recover by plot armor ( probably all healers Will be there ) Luffy recovers and fight like a Mother f.... Solo against both yonko, beats one the other os finisher by someone else because Luffy os again out of stamina

Wano has been doing callbacks to marineford
- Udon parallels to Impel down
-both are great wars in which a yonko(in this case likely 2 yonkos) will be defeated

With that being said in MF, almost every major party except for the big mom pirates was involved
-the revolutionaries technically played a role with ivankov and inazuma helping luffy "save" ace
-shanks and Blackbeard appeared at the end

so we should expect wano to be the same. With the involvement of the BMP, it is clear that this cannot and will not simply be supernovas vs Kaido. No, this will be the world vs Rox.

The revival of the Rox pirates is a threat to any and every organization in one piece. Akainu will send in the admirals. Blackbeard will make his move. Shanks will make his move. Cipher pol will likely be acting behind the scenes and the revolutionaries will partake too, counteracting cipher pols moves and helping luffy since luffy's actions are destabilizing the WG.

Wano will be an event that surpasses the scale of marineford.

In addition, marineford ended with the balance of powers changing
-Blackbeard replaced WB
-akainu became FA
-Sengoku, Aokiji, and Garp left the marines
-Fujitora and ryokugyo joined the marines

the same will happen here. With both Kaido and Big Mom gone by Wano's end, Luffy will be faced with his main rival and his biggest challenge to PK, Blackbeard. Wano should Luffy and BB surpassing the yonko and both becoming legendary pirates who's strength approaches that of Roger and Whitebeard.

The shichibukai would have likely been abolished in the reverie. Mihawk will be defeated and a new WSSM will rise. This person will be Zoro's EoS enemy.

Eustass Kid, having better portrayal than any other supernova(yes, including zoro) but Luffy, will become a new world power. While not as strong as Luffy or BB, he will be powerful enough to pose a threat to them and will likely become a yonko.

Lastly, Coby should become vice admiral. Either by having done something in reverie or by taking part in the wano war, Coby will prove himself to be the successor of Garp and a likely future admiral

Me say, katakuri is dead or had his fruit stolen and is almost dead=good for nothing for the war. Blackbeard sacked Big Mom while she was away. I say Blackbeard will get what he wants from Wano but Big Mom will take someone of his crew of damage BB hard when she'll discover that Katakuri was beaten by them.... Big Mom goes down, Blackbeard that a L but manages to have what he wanted plus a fruit, shanks doesnt show up because he is planning to beat BB after the war; kaido goes down probably, arrested ( finished by Luffy and killed by Kidd )