General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
In my opinion, act two will end at the beginning of fire festival events with hiyori playing that instrument.

Law and Hawkins have made up some plans and its the that shady guy who is getting played and not what it looked like in last chapter.

BM would backstab Kaido and will become a reason behind his fall

I'm curious about whether BM-Kaido will start their takeover of the world after the events of the fire festival or will they go out on a mission of their own before the fire festival starts.
Maybe they go outside Wano to recruit their former crewmates to join the festivities or go onto find the 4th road poneglyph or something similar.

Also is it only me who wonders how on earth would the final war topple what this war is building up to be in scale. The final war bereft of Kaido and BM(assuming they go down in Wano or BM in Elbaf) wouldn't feel grander than what it is building up to be now.

Last edited:
When you think about it Wano has been protected by its isolationism and the fearsome reputation that Ryuma gave to the Sumrais of his country, had the marines being as daring as the strong pirates like Kaido, Roger, Ace, BM or the Straw Hats or even tried to use subtle means to get informations on the country like smugglers spies they would have realized that most of their fears about the samurais were long outdated.

In my opinion, act two will end at the beginning of fire festival events with hiyori playing that instrument.

Law and Hawkins have made up some plans and its the that shady guy who is getting played and not what it looked like in last chapter.

BM would backstab Kaido and will become a reason behind his fall
I also agree. I feel like Act 3 starts with the Fire Festival.