General & Others One Piece General Discussion

I really hope that the Ryu Ryu no mi model: spinosaurus makes a comeback. That fruit was too damn cool for it to only belong to a guy Sanji low diffed off-screen.

One possibility is that Drake killed Page 1 after Sanji beat him. If this is true, then I could possibly see the DF going to Coby. SWORD could be a dinosaur duo.

otherwise I could see a Blackbeard pirate getting it. Perhaps Pizarro?

Right, I don't know if this is just a dream I've had and it's stuck in my head or what, but I am absolutely certain at one point we thought a Red Hair Pirate- either the guy with the hat or the guy with the ponytail- was called Starbuck. It was meant to have been revealed in a data book or something. But I can't find any trace of it, which makes me think I've made the whole thing up

Anyone else remember this? I think it was from like... 2013.

I'm wondering in what condition Akainu was after his fight against Aokiji.

Jinbe said that Aokiji was on the ground and couldn't move, but Akainu was still standing and had enough in him to slaughter Kuzan if he wanted to.

He wasn't pushed as far as Luffy was against Lucci or Katakuri

I'm wondering in what condition Akainu was after his fight against Aokiji.

Jinbe said that Aokiji was on the ground and couldn't move, but Akainu was still standing and had enough in him to slaughter Kuzan if he wanted to.

He wasn't pushed as far as Luffy was against Lucci or Katakuri
Nah, Sakazuki's been permanently scarred by that fight, Jinbei said they matched each other "blow for blow" and that both "suffered grevious injury." Plus the whole ten days thing. Sakazuki was definitely pushed to his utmost by that fight, and it's probably the best example of an extreme diff we have, even without seeing it.