the mafia beinf better at manipulation is good on a standard game

this isnt a standard game

janitor and framer were semi useless here

or maybe we played them wrong idk

wud love a control, potion master, rolecop and medusa instead

D

Dragomir

we did yea

the problem is every day an indie gets randomly outed and distracts the thread from u guys lol

and i cant go ham on yall or i will get shot
We were already planning to kill you since N1. So whether or not you went ham on us, we were going to kill you eventually.

Persuading Yo Tan and Kagura that Gambit was coven and that Ryu was the arsonist who doused him was some 4D chess shit lol.
Yeah that's a good one and only proves town sucks. Lolololol. And they even got an imvest on you s coven and then bought selling me out. Lmao. I am happy town lost.

GG @Dragoban you really got me good.

GG to all scums
@Light D Lamperouge
@Don DaSlayer
@Sallucion
@Ratchet

That last day phase we moved in complete circles lmao. It's shame Gambit chose to vote himself but not tell us who'all visited him. I was so ready to not vote him that day phase.
&
My confident ass still believed my own reads on Drago despite everyone in the game calling him Coven. I guess this is my big L

Atleast in my defence the capping happened both times out of my control :catcry:.

@Zemmi thanks for the game. Even though you lured me in the game calling it easy role, it definitely was not one:milaugh:
You had the chance to win the game had u not voted me.

D

Dragomir

Yeah that's a good one and only proves town sucks. Lolololol. And they even got an imvest on you s coven and then bought selling me out. Lmao. I am happy town lost.

You had the chance to win the game had u not voted me.
No, that doesn't prove that town sucks. I don't understand why the immediate assumption is that town is garbage instead of scum was really good.

He never voted you.

I saw in both of the scum chats on n3 I was targeted with a frame and hex ability and this was also on the same night I was jailed. That's creepy AF.

No matter how many times I get suspected in my town games, I have a reputation on never getting mislynched in tos.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I thought you were town the whole game. I don't see you getting yourself lynched here. Nobody was suspecting you.
i will take this an an absolute win

what was yall reaction when nova started getting active

guy was actually kicking ass ngl

first time playint with nova and i never knew he was this beast

D

Dragomir

i will take this an an absolute win

what was yall reaction when nova started getting active

guy was actually kicking ass ngl

first time playint with nova and i never knew he was this beast
My reaction was just :tiredpepe. I knew he was gonna pop off and that we'd have to kill him at some point eventually lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.