[FNZ] Salem of Lies ToS - Christmas Special

Do you want to join the scum chats?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally did not. You yourself did. :seriously:
I was still trying to make sense of things when @Gambit voted yourself and Drago slipped in last vote.

Anyhow had you not flip flopped your scum list i'd know you really know scums like they visited you.
I don't get why you had to be stubborn about being Survivor when i made it clear i won't be voting an Arsonist???
You had rb immunity this was exactly all you needed.

why even that, tho?
"read my ISO" isn't the defence you think it is. What does this even matter unless Cinera is Town and Al is scum? And even then, how would you know this information now?
It's a perfectly viable defense. Your suspicion of me right now is based on literally one post of mine which you have decided to take and construe into a false narrative. It's quite disingenuous and frankly a lazy way of scum hunting. Your suspicion would be destroyed after you iso me. I'm not implying that I know their alignments. You accuse me of making anybody that was leading my main priority which I'm telling you is false. I'm proving that was false by telling you that Cinera was the leading wagon before Al and I never made him a priority. I was the first person to suspect Al and I have been pushing that wagon for a while now.
I haven't even used the word suspicion and this is defensive. Relax Drago. I'm inactive, no one is going to listen to me and if I were active they wouldn't trust me. You're safe... for now. ;)
This exchange is what didn't let me sold Drago was Coven. Felt more like Ratchet knew Al was Mafia and was trying to frame Drago who arrived at this conclusion through reads.
Drago didn't look light hearted enough for it to be a friendly setup. This fooled me.

I also wasn't ready to vote Gambit. I was being indecisive but it was not adding up in my head. Then i checked the cap had being reached. And i knew it was a mistake, this was too easy.

I also was expecting Kagu to jail someone else i had death immunity maybe we still could have had a chance at it. But she prioritised me which i should be thankful about. Game win and loss goes on and off, i will definitely get back at you Drago :few:

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Zemmi

1. best mafia: hard to choose this. odd was ballsy asfk in the thread and i loved every bit of it. nick on the othet hand took care of night actions and coordinations after GF death. i would go with odd cuz only a boss claims 2nd jailor and makes an entire rule about executions out of his ass lmao. i laughed so hard that phase seeing others reactions to it.
2. best coven: drago or light. will go with drago for the sheer amount of power wolfing. i didnt read coven chat to see what was going behind the curtains but in the thread drago basically ran circles around town. foken useless town lol. retrib not using the vig. yea right. thats like how yall left odd go with the jailor claim lol. sht was painful and funny to watch at the same time
3. best indie: krogo for sure. all hostile indies kept getting lynched daily lol. pathetic. and they didnt kill scum for some reason despite town being absolutely destroyed. weak af
4. best town: absolutely nova. no doubt. best player in game period. he shaked the foken game while he was active. if i was town i will give my life to keep him alive
5. best will/defence: this question was made for lind lol. any answer but lind here is unacceptable. as for will probably rej but i havent seen all wills yet.

D

Dragomir

This was inarguably my favorite game of 2021. It's the first game in a while where I've felt satisfied with my gameplay. I wasn't perfect, but good enough to get the job done along with the boys. @Don DaSlayer @Ratchet @Sallucion @Light D Lamperouge I had so much fun together with you guys. I was hoping we could get the sweep but alas Ratchet had to go. I'm really glad we didn't have to sacrifice Sallu either. We were a great team. Especially me and you, Light. We're awesome partners. Till next time. @Zemmi Thank you for the game, Zem. It was splendid.

Happy New Year to everyone! Have a blessed 2022 and see y'all in the Weeb game!

Zemmi

GodMommie
tbf ratched if we can kill 6 times
This was inarguably my favorite game of 2021. It's the first game in a while where I've felt satisfied with my gameplay. I wasn't perfect, but good enough to get the job done along with the boys. @Don DaSlayer @Ratchet @Sallucion @Light D Lamperouge I had so much fun together with you guys. I was hoping we could get the sweep but alas Ratchet had to go. I'm really glad we didn't have to sacrifice Sallu either. We were a great team. Especially me and you, Light. We're awesome partners. Till next time. @Zemmi Thank you for the game, Zem. It was splendid.

Happy New Year to everyone! Have a blessed 2022 and see y'all in the Weeb game!
I loved hosting this game even though a few times I felt overwhelmed and thought I made a mistake in trying to host the game solo.

I appreciate everyone who played because the game wouldn’t have been as great as it was if you all didn’t play.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Congratulations to the winners of the last game of 2021 - @Dragoban @Light D Lamperouge @Ratchet @Sallucion @Don DaSlayer !!
Definitely well deserved victory for controlling the day phase and whispers, and overall game.

I also want to mention the mafia team - @Ekkologix @Nick @oddoddfruit @AL sama You guys played great as well. Especially Ekko and Nick for getting town read and controlling the thread for mafia. Odd I don't know how you stayed alive so long, but your tenacity, play and plans were great. Al, too bad you got caught too soon.

Finally, Thanks for the game @Zemmi @Flower though I lost, I don't regret choosing Pestilence. Guess my rampage will have to wait for another day in another game haha. I had a lot of fun this time.

Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover.

@Sallucion @Light D Lamperouge @Don DaSlayer @Ratchet we did it, boys! Let's fucking go!

@krogothwolf thank you so much for the help, my dude. I'll pay you back for sure.

@Lindltaylor you should have waited one more night to remember coven. We could have won together, bro. :pepehands:

Mafia? Smoked.
Pestilence? Smoked.
Arsonist? Incinerated.
Town? SMOKED.

Coven reigns supreme! ft. Pirates

Good game, everyone! If you guys wanna read our chat, grab some popcorn cause it's gonna be a fun read.
@Lindltaylor is this the 4th in a row?? :shame:

You should have joined us br0.
Yes, it's a 4th time. You know, I was telling Zem that on my rampage I would destroy the Jailor and Mayor and then move on to scum lol.

Thank you guys for the invite haha. I really did consider joining your team so much, but I wanted that Pesti role so bad too. If there is a next time, I surely will haha.

@Lindltaylor did you really visit Gambit that night or nah? I had no idea, went with Gambit because I assumed you assumed he was surv for real so you would visit him lol.
Yes I really did lmao. Only him, Ryu, Sallu, and Ratchet were not infected by the plague. Since Ratchy was lynched that day phase, and I knew if I made a visit to Gambit that night I could become Pesti.

You know, Sallu, I don't mind dying that much since you took my role and rampaged on my behalf xD.

Also @TheAncientCenturion my Pesti bro. You played a game that I will remember for a longgg time. How many roles did you end up claiming in the end? 5? Damn awesome bro. Honestly, yours and Odds play brought a lot of life to the game for me.

Last but not least @novaselinenever you fucking beast of a player. What the hell were those reads lmao?. You deserved to win bro. But more than that, I'm so happy I could play with you again after so long xD.

This is not the first time you've responded to a perfectly normal post from me as if I've caused some personal offence in recent memory. I'm not "being a dick" - I'm stating my opinion on why things didn't go how you guys hoped. Instead of just "Coven OP". Because from our perspective your team was too gung ho aganst us, and given the focus on killing potential that Coven has, there's really only going to be one result from there.
Sorry about that earlier, you did good

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Zemmi

1. best mafia: hard to choose this. odd was ballsy asfk in the thread and i loved every bit of it. nick on the othet hand took care of night actions and coordinations after GF death. i would go with odd cuz only a boss claims 2nd jailor and makes an entire rule about executions out of his ass lmao. i laughed so hard that phase seeing others reactions to it.
2. best coven: drago or light. will go with drago for the sheer amount of power wolfing. i didnt read coven chat to see what was going behind the curtains but in the thread drago basically ran circles around town. foken useless town lol. retrib not using the vig. yea right. thats like how yall left odd go with the jailor claim lol. sht was painful and funny to watch at the same time
3. best indie: krogo for sure. all hostile indies kept getting lynched daily lol. pathetic. and they didnt kill scum for some reason despite town being absolutely destroyed. weak af
4. best town: absolutely nova. no doubt. best player in game period. he shaked the foken game while he was active. if i was town i will give my life to keep him alive
5. best will/defence: this question was made for lind lol. any answer but lind here is unacceptable. as for will probably rej but i havent seen all wills yet.
No idea how I kept pirating so many indies lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.