[FNZ] Salem of Lies ToS - Christmas Special

Do you want to join the scum chats?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's a Town problem, and also a you (the Mafia) problem, for allowing said distractions to succeed. But therein lies the skill in the game.
we cant ratchet
we wil get shot lol
there is a limit to how much i can hunt yall in thresd without losing my life
heck yall wanted to shoot me n1
i had to slow down

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I rest my case. I say that your team was too focused on eliminating the other scum group and you both tell me how desperate you guys were to eliminate us. I'd *rethink* that strategy, because that did not work for you - as is evidenced by the results. If you guys want to insist it was a winning strategy, then okay, but clearly it wasn't the case here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I rest my case. I say that your team was too focused on eliminating the other scum group and you both tell me how desperate you guys were to eliminate us. I'd *rethink* that strategy, because that did not work for you - as is evidenced by the results. If you guys want to insist it was a winning strategy, then okay, but clearly it wasn't the case here.
no lol we never did
maybe odd did at the end and thats justified cuz u guys were too much later on

at start we never wanted to "eliminate you" we wanted to slow u down

big differencd

again u can read the chat its not much

ggs

Exactly my point. I'm not sure "why" you thought that was a good idea. Scum are generally more informed than Town, when I say "lead the Town to Coven", I mean be creative with it, make cases one by one and have it feel like a natural thought process than coming from information scum are more likely to possess. There are ways you can create scenarions to lead to lynches without even being directly involved in pushing it, too. That's the kind of thing you guys needed to pull off.
Me = kamikaze, Nick = hope and dreams for the future

But I couldn't kill that bloody Coven Leader

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think coven and mafia were basically equally distributed at the start, if you don't count Sallucion who decided to join them.

Coven was made to be kill based, while mafia was meant to be manipulation based.

Ideally the sides shouldn't of went to war d1 :milaugh:

Coven is built to play more in the open and mafia more in the shadows.

You are being a dick about it, I don't want to take away from your victory so I won't go into it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You are being a dick about it, I don't want to take away from your victory so I won't go into it
This is not the first time you've responded to a perfectly normal post from me as if I've caused some personal offence in recent memory. I'm not "being a dick" - I'm stating my opinion on why things didn't go how you guys hoped. Instead of just "Coven OP". Because from our perspective your team was too gung ho aganst us, and given the focus on killing potential that Coven has, there's really only going to be one result from there.

Zemmi

GodMommie
that means coven fooled town well
Juliet healed once, transporter saved one by transporting mafia and coven making mafia attack themselves, then the pirate rb the sk preventing lights death.
Coven was whispering towns on who to jail and transport which played in their favor so they knew where everyone was at night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Juliet healed once, transporter saved one by transporting mafia and coven making mafia attack themselves, then the pirate rb the sk preventing lights death.
Coven was whispering towns on who to jail and transport which played in their favor so they knew where everyone was at night.
i was being helped by town but even that was cucked by coven

its like their roles r far better

no doubt there

Status
Not open for further replies.