[FNZ] Salem of Lies ToS - Christmas Special

Do you want to join the scum chats?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
did sallu conver to coven like we thought after he triggered that word lol

we kinda laid it all to the thread b4 my death iirc im surprised yall pulled it out

we also established don was scum but it was ignored

i feel like me and nova randomly dying to medusa slowed town progress heavily. that was turning point

then suddenly coven gets another 4 kills in the same night and both our kills on coven fail cuz of deathproofs

it was gg asfk

we couldnt even reduce yall numbers cuz immunities
Why did you think it was a god idea to gun so hard for the Coven? Like all game long that was your main focus it seemed. Especially seeing as you feel like we outgunned you guys to an unfair degree. Seems like a pretty natural result to me, if one team is far stronger than the other (and I don't agree that we were, really), and you focus hard on that one team, then your team is probably going to lose.

The Medusa kill wasn't random. I had to activate Stone and you had to visit me for it to work.

Why did you think it was a god idea to gun so hard for the Coven? Like all game long that was your main focus it seemed. Especially seeing as you feel like we outgunned you guys to an unfair degree. Seems like a pretty natural result to me, if one team is far stronger than the other (and I don't agree that we were, really), and you focus hard on that one team, then your team is probably going to lose.

The Medusa kill wasn't random. I had to activate Stone and you had to visit me for it to work.
It was either go hard on you or roll over and die

Emil

Certified Memelord

read our chat
i was against the idea of shooting coven
i was very confident that we can lynch u guys by threadplay, specially on the day when the result on alibaba and don came. we caught don and light red handed but i didnt wanna go ham until i get a deathproof

our team ultimately decided to narrow down ur numbers by 1 or 2 so we tried killing u guys but they all failed

we never wanted to wipe yall. just lower ur numbers. specially since we thought someone joined u as well

Emil

Certified Memelord
i really hate shooting other mafia faction unless i really really have to
i much rather lynch them in the thread and i think we were doing good on that until we suddenly all just blew off at night lol

our kills were meant to just reduce yall numbers. specially drago and light who were super active and we needed to slow coven down

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean, the end result was "die" anyway. If you guys had focused on Town in the Night and scumhunted us in the Day thi game could have gone differently.
we did yea

the problem is every day an indie gets randomly outed and distracts the thread from u guys lol

and i cant go ham on yall or i will get shot

Ratchet

read our chat
i was against the idea of shooting coven
i was very confident that we can lynch u guys by threadplay, specially on the day when the result on alibaba and don came. we caught don and light red handed but i didnt wanna go ham until i get a deathproof

our team ultimately decided to narrow down ur numbers by 1 or 2 so we tried killing u guys but they all failed

we never wanted to wipe yall. just lower ur numbers. specially since we thought someone joined u as well
It's hard to convey that nuance when all we have is your team making it their life's work to kill Coven. My point is, you'd have been better served leading the Town to us in the Day, and leaving us be in the Night. That was probably the Mafia's primary misplay, actually.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Zemmi these splits were insane lol

the mafia teams and indies were all stacked af in terms of experience

at some point it really only felt like nova alone was carrying town lol

It's hard to convey that nuance when all we have is your team making it their life's work to kill Coven. My point is, you'd have been better served leading the Town to us in the Day, and leaving us be in the Night. That was probably the Mafia's primary misplay, actually.
We can't leave you be during the night, you find us, control us and kill us no matter what

Emil

Certified Memelord
yea we did
id suggest reading our chats and day 2-3

the goal was to outplay yall in the thread. which we were doing decent on until indies started being too distracting and we didnt want to go ham like i mentioned or we risk being shot by u guys

i was way more scared of coven than town so couldnt push as hard as i want

Ratchet

I literally called out four out of five of you in one go on day 2
Exactly my point. I'm not sure "why" you thought that was a good idea. Scum are generally more informed than Town, when I say "lead the Town to Coven", I mean be creative with it, make cases one by one and have it feel like a natural thought process than coming from information scum are more likely to possess. There are ways you can create scenarions to lead to lynches without even being directly involved in pushing it, too. That's the kind of thing you guys needed to pull off.

Emil

Certified Memelord
when indies started getting too distracting we decided to cripple yall by shooting one or 2 cuz 4 coven kills every night is too much so we need to lower ur numbers down

Emil

Certified Memelord
i actually think both factions played pretty well

like honestly town stood absolutely no chance

idek where the issue was lol
activity maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.