Total War franchise.

I only ever played shogun 2
Empire was my first game then Medieval II and it's expansion packs.

Medieval II even though it is old was a lot of fun. It had a lot of replayability value especially with how you could actually unlock factions. It also had a load of campaign Mods that could be whacked onto it like Stainless Steel, Broken Crescent and even a Lord of the Rings mod.

Medieval II was also the last game that could be played with just a disc rather than a steam account+internet connection combo ever since Empire. :josad:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Empire was my first game then Medieval II and it's expansion packs.

Medieval II even though it is old was a lot of fun. It had a lot of replayability value especially with how you could actually unlock factions. It also had a load of campaign Mods that could be whacked onto it like Stainless Steel, Broken Crescent and even a Lord of the Rings mod.

Medieval II was also the last game that could be played with just a disc rather than a steam account+internet connection combo ever since Empire. :josad:
Shogun 2 is too brutal for beginners since all the remaining factions in the game are forced go to war against you at some point even your own allies.
I only ever managed to beat it on hard with the Oda faction and their overpowered long yashigaru.:feelscryingman:

Shogun 2 is too brutal for beginners since all the remaining factions in the game are forced go to war against you at some point even your own allies.
I only ever managed to beat it on hard with the Oda faction and their overpowered long yashigaru.:feelscryingman:
If I recall correctly, Shogun 2 also has one of the most competent battle A.I.s of any Total War game so that would add to the overall difficulty of the game a bit compared to others.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
If I recall correctly, Shogun 2 also has one of the most competent battle A.I.s of any Total War game so that would add to the overall difficulty of the game a bit compared to others.
Yeah they organize joint attacks against the played all the time.
Theres also the ikko ikki faction that if not defeated early on the campaign will spread shinto buddhism to your areas and cause rebel armies to appear and attack youat random.
Couple that with everyone turning against you and shogun 2 is the dark souls of the franchise.
The ikko ikki is fun to play as though.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Yeah they organize joint attacks against the played all the time.
Theres also the ikko ikki faction that if not defeated early on the campaign will spread shinto buddhism to your areas and cause rebel armies to appear and attack youat random.
Couple that with everyone turning against you and shogun 2 is the dark souls of the franchise.
The ikko ikki is fun to play as though.
Ikko Ikki isnt a problems if you go cannons.

Always go cannons

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Ikko ikki is like paper. Shitload of troops but low quality

Oda with Ashigaru morale and upkeep destroys them

Takeda with supperior cav

Usegi with Monks

Date with BANZAAAIIIII

Maybe Chosokabe struggles
Mori has some pirates who cant fight for shit.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
If they get who I think they are getting for their game three DLC faction then that cool factor is going to increase even more.

Nuln under Elspeth vs Nurgle under Tamurkhan. :steef:
Nah Toddy first. Valen is an option too tho i doubt, he works better as hero.

Elspeth is decent pick for empire, maybe that guy who rules Ostemark too.

Tho i really want Valkyra, Monkey King and a better Archaon

I played Total War Rome when I was younger,anyway big fan of the Warhammer world. I can't wait for Chaos Dwarfs who are confirmed that are coming as a DLC,which other faction is coming is hard to tell(so far they said that they are not planing Ind,Nippon and Khuresh which is a shame).People mostly say Dogs of War/Southern realms and Legions of Nagash...

As for the future LLs can't wait to see Monkey King, Mother Ostankya(previously know as Baba Yaga), Golden Knight(big question is she going to be a LL or LH).For Empire we could get a Middenheim and Nuln DLC,so Emil Valgeir or Boris Todbringer and Elspeth could pop up down the road....would be nice to see Neferata and there is also Nagash and so on....

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I played Total War Rome when I was younger,anyway big fan of the Warhammer world. I can't wait for Chaos Dwarfs who are confirmed that are coming as a DLC,which other faction is coming is hard to tell(so far they said that they are not planing Ind,Nippon and Khuresh which is a shame).People mostly say Dogs of War/Southern realms and Legions of Nagash...

As for the future LLs can't wait to see Monkey King, Mother Ostankya(previously know as Baba Yaga), Golden Knight(big question is she going to be a LL or LH).For Empire we could get a Middenheim and Nuln DLC,so Emil Valgeir or Boris Todbringer and Elspeth could pop up down the road....would be nice to see Neferata and there is also Nagash and so on....
Neferata will be 100% in. Her settlement is in

Empire needs a focus on Engineers so Nuln 100%

There are claims abound that the Immortal Empires map has been leaked. ItalianSpartacus and The Great Book of Grudges both have videos discussing the possible leak.
9 minute video.
25 minute video.

For those doing a Slaanesh campaign, a bug has been discovered with a Research Technology that hinders the campaign.
7 minute video.