Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yuri struggling against Tiara (?), didnt expect this.
Ren finally dead, I guess.
Time to absorb the snake :myman:
what yuri? who yuri?
Post automatically merged:

she is just a top 500
when Tiara was chosen personally by Gustang to carry out secret mission right under nose of a Family head

Tiara should be far stronger than Yuri

what yuri? who yuri?

she is just a top 500
when Tiara was chosen personally by Gustang to carry out secret mission right under nose of a Family head

Tiara should be far stronger than Yuri
It is not a good sign for her. She is getting all these Ws right from the start.
What do you think, will she make it out alive? Considering the way Gustang killed/captured some of Traum's top officers.

It is not a good sign for her. She is getting all these Ws right from the start.
What do you think, will she make it out alive? Considering the way Gustang killed/captured some of Traum's top officers.
Considering how she kills without bating an eye,i bet she has quite a few enemies.She could die,but i think SIU will develop her character more.

lol just read the the comments on the comicscans page,nobody likes Ren.Poor guy.

Doubt a family head or any high ranker will show up right now.

Yuri struggling against Tiara (?), didnt expect this.
Ren finally dead, I guess.
Time to absorb the snake :myman:
hope this happens actually.

Even after being defeated, Ren continues to be a meme.

Some things never change I guess :myman:

Void Scans Translation.
lol

Last edited:
Considering how she kills without bating an eye,i bet she has quite a few enemies.She could die,but i think SIU will develop her character more.

lol just read the the comments on the comicscans page,nobody likes Ren.Poor guy.

Doubt a family head or any high ranker will show up right now.
I wonder what Baam will decide to do. Will he go with his own group (Yuri, Androssi, Khun, Rak etc) or Tiara?

I think Tiara has to convince Baam and deliver a message from Gustang that can gain Baam's trust, or sth like that.

On a side note, Baam is looking a lot more confident* and menacing :catsweat:

Last edited:
I wonder what Baam will decide to do. Will he go with his own group (Yuri, Androssi, Khun, Rak etc) or Tiara?

I think Tiara has to convince Baam and deliver a message from Gustang that can gain Baam's trust, or sth like that.

On a side note, Baam is looking a lot more confidence and menacing :catsweat:
I think Baam will tell both to mind their business and proceed to take part in the tournament and all these princess that came here to "rescue" him will end up joining too.We might get an Endorsi x Baam moment that makes Yuri jealous lol

On a side note, Baam is looking a lot more confidence and menacing :catsweat:
Dude is eating rankers for breakfast

Last edited:
Tiara now just has to pose as a participant, but Traumiri wants to kill everyone except princesses and Bam, and wants to cheat and keep Bam...and we know that won't be happening, so Tiara likely will be left alive with her potentials

I think Baam will they both to mind his business and proceed to take part in the tournament and all these princess that came here to "rescue" him will end up joining too.We might get an Endorsi x Baam moment that makes Yuri jealous lol

Dude is eating rankers for breakfast
Baam is becoming chad baam finally :steef:

Khun seems really fucking stupid.

"Let's abandon the high ranker, zahard family lady who's helped us several times in the past and try to make out way out solo... inside A Great Family's Ship"
Khun doesn't trust her.I think he is better off by himself,Yuri is here for Baam.She was never friends of Baam's crew.She just rolled along with them.

Worst

Custom title
Khun seems really fucking stupid.

"Let's abandon the high ranker, zahard family lady who's helped us several times in the past and try to make out way out solo... inside A Great Family's Ship"
Well if they manage to get to Baam they'll be with the 2nd strongest person in the mothership, only Traumerei could stop them so if they manage to escape they'll be on their own terms ( ofc it will never happen i feel like it would make the whole plot useless ) but it's not such a stupid idea

Well if they manage to get to Baam they'll be with the 2nd strongest person in the mothership, only Traumerei could stop them so if they manage to escape they'll be on their own terms ( ofc it will never happen i feel like it would make the whole plot useless ) but it's not such a stupid idea
Tbh, I'm not sure if Baam is really that powerful at this point of the story. If we're talking about a hypothetical Dark Change, fully unleashed Leviathan Baam that is also using the rest of his assets put together, then I probably agree with this.

That said, SIU seems pretty hell-bent on nerfing him. The Dark Change was apparently a one-time thing due to the extreme circumstances against White. Not only that, but the way he uses the leak of Leviathan's power also seems different now. He mentions how it's difficult to bring out and how it'd be better to only use it in the form of external Shinsu attacks. He even goes as far as to say that if he were to fight Prime White as he is now, the outcome would probably be completely different (implying he'd most likely lose).

So yeah, the current Baam is a mess to powerscale. If he's indeed beneath Prime White as he implies, Kirin and the other Regent crush him, and the rest of the Top 10 fighters of the Family have a shot to defeat him as well. Not that I blame SIU for doing this. He probably realized that if Baam were to participate without being nerfed, this tournament would be a complete joke. We're probably going to see him without these nerfs at some point though.

Tbh, I'm not sure if Baam is really that powerful at this point of the story. If we're talking about a hypothetical Dark Change, fully unleashed Leviathan Baam that is also using the rest of his assets put together, then I probably agree with this.

That said, SIU seems pretty hell-bent on nerfing him. The Dark Change was apparently a one-time thing due to the extreme circumstances against White. Not only that, but the way he uses the leak of Leviathan's power also seems different now. He mentions how it's difficult to bring out and how it'd be better to only use it in the form of external Shinsu attacks. He even goes as far as to say that if he were to fight Prime White as he is now, the outcome would probably be completely different (implying he'd most likely lose).

So yeah, the current Baam is a mess to powerscale. If he's indeed beneath Prime White as he implies, Kirin and the other Regent crush him, and the rest of the Top 10 fighters of the Family have a shot to defeat him as well. Not that I blame SIU for doing this. He probably realized that if Baam were to participate without being nerfed, this tournament would be a complete joke. We're probably going to see him without these nerfs at some point though.
The way i see it,Baam burned those souls to make them his power.I think he can unleash that stuff without the need of any souls anymore and lets not forget he stole white power too.Add in the thorn,that crab thing that healed him in season 2,blue/red thyrsa,Leviathan and any power up he gets.Baam is high ranker material at this point.He is beating rankers way too casually now.

The way i see it,Baam burned those souls to make them his power.I think he can unleash that stuff without the need of any souls anymore and lets not forget he stole white power too.Add in the thorn,that crab thing that healed him in season 2,blue/red thyrsa,Leviathan and any power up he gets.Baam is high ranker material at this point.He is beating rankers way too casually now.
Baam is for sure on the High Ranker spectrum at this point of the story, with or without nerfs. The problem is that there's a fuckton of tiers among High Rankers, so saying someone is as powerful as a High Ranker is not really saying a lot, because High Rankers range from shitters like Khul Nissam Kay to Gods like Phantaminum.

If he can unleash everything he has at full power and control it (something that appears to not be the case right now), I can definitely see him as strong or even stronger than Regents (people like Kirin or the Ha Twins), but still not comparable to a FH.

At the present time though, it appears to me that SIU wants to make the readers believe he's beneath Corps Commander Tier fighters. His statement of inferiority towards Jinsung and his comment regarding Prime White recently give that impression.