Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Baam is for sure on the High Ranker spectrum at this point of the story, with or without nerfs. The problem is that there's a fuckton of tiers among High Rankers, so saying someone is as powerful as a High Ranker is not really saying a lot, because High Rankers range from shitters like Khul Nissam Kay to Gods like Phantaminum.

If he can unleash everything he has at full power and control it (something that appears to not be the case right now), I can definitely see him as strong or even stronger than Regents (people like Kirin or the Ha Twins), but still not comparable to a FH.

At the present time though, it appears to me that SIU wants to make the readers believe he's beneath Corps Commander Tier fighters. His statement of inferiority towards Jinsung and his comment regarding Prime White recently give that impression.
I agree,but i don't think any top high rankers will show up in this tournament.

Worst

Custom title
Tbh, I'm not sure if Baam is really that powerful at this point of the story. If we're talking about a hypothetical Dark Change, fully unleashed Leviathan Baam that is also using the rest of his assets put together, then I probably agree with this.

That said, SIU seems pretty hell-bent on nerfing him. The Dark Change was apparently a one-time thing due to the extreme circumstances against White. Not only that, but the way he uses the leak of Leviathan's power also seems different now. He mentions how it's difficult to bring out and how it'd be better to only use it in the form of external Shinsu attacks. He even goes as far as to say that if he were to fight Prime White as he is now, the outcome would probably be completely different (implying he'd most likely lose).

So yeah, the current Baam is a mess to powerscale. If he's indeed beneath Prime White as he implies, Kirin and the other Regent crush him, and the rest of the Top 10 fighters of the Family have a shot to defeat him as well. Not that I blame SIU for doing this. He probably realized that if Baam were to participate without being nerfed, this tournament would be a complete joke. We're probably going to see him without these nerfs at some point though.
I agree and disagree, while Baam said he can't just tap into that power again at will, we should also consider that he acquired A LOT of new powers like White's souls & Levi which he alone should be MASSIVE.

What i can give you is that he cannot yet use it to his fullest, those orbs he used against Ren are likely still a tiny bit of his power ( i mean we saw him destroying the suspendium EASILY while he was still being held down by the seal AND was being absorbed by Baam ) when he will fully master Levi i think he will easily surpass the Dark Change and when he will tap again into that it will be massively boosted by Levi & the souls
Post automatically merged:

as for the tournament we know that Traum wants to eliminate the participants so that the only thing Baam can chose is a princess ( preferably Lilial ) making the tournament pointless by that point

Khun doesn't trust her.I think he is better off by himself,Yuri is here for Baam.She was never friends of Baam's crew.She just rolled along with them.
She has actively saved Khun 2 separate times.

She's a friend of Baam

She had evan help in restore Khun from his Coma

She's a high ranker with tons of connections

They are in the middle of a Family Ship with no god damn ties.

This isn't Jinsung who was all like "I'd kill you if I got the chance."

HE'S FUCKING STUPID

She has actively saved Khun 2 separate times.

She's a friend of Baam

She had evan help in restore Khun from his Coma

She's a high ranker with tons of connections

They are in the middle of a Family Ship with no god damn ties.

This isn't Jinsung who was all like "I'd kill you if I got the chance."

HE'S FUCKING STUPID
You forgot that Khun is a schemer and backstabber,if he she doesn't trust her he will do stuff like this.He is using this opportunity to get away from the psycho blond chick.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
IMO this is underrating Yuri:
  • Her ranking rose drastically after retrieving the Green April
    • She could well be Top 300 now
  • She's fodderised a High Ranker stronger than Division Commanders like Karaka
    • Division Commanders are themselves above lower High Rankers like assistant Division Commanders and similar.

If I were to guess, Yuri, should be around entry level Top 300. Somewhere between Doom with his Fang and Dokoko?

Tiara should be far stronger than Yuri
And yet, that's not what the fight shows.

Yuri was fully aware of Tiara's reputation and yet felt confident engaging her:

And Tiara just has not been fodderising Yuri in this fight.

IMO this is underrating Yuri:
  • Her ranking rose drastically after retrieving the Green April
    • She could well be Top 300 now
  • She's fodderised a High Ranker stronger than Division Commanders like Karaka
    • Division Commanders are themselves above lower High Rankers like assistant Division Commanders and similar.

If I were to guess, Yuri, should be around entry level Top 300. Somewhere between Doom with his Fang and Dokoko?

And yet, that's not what the fight shows.

Yuri was fully aware of Tiara's reputation and yet felt confident engaging her:

And Tiara just has not been fodderising Yuri in this fight.
Yes of course, Yuri is stronger than only 500, you are putting her 300, specially with that weapon of hers I put her top 200 Elpatheon level
yet far below commanders or family branch leaders, which I consider Tiara to be at least that level to be given such special mission directly from gustang
and you are talking about the fight where Tiara purposefully engaged in hand to hand and headbutted against the physically strongest family's special princess member and yet Yuri wasn't doing any better, Tiara did that on purpose
Yuri doesn't care about reputation and fights anyone, unless FH

Kinda doubt Yuri is even comparable to entry-level Top 300 tbh. A weakened Kallavan took all of her attacks like nothing (including Rose Shower, which he dispelled with a single nameless punch), and when he wanted to push her away, he effortlessly did it while not even bothering to look at her.

In contrast, Partial Release Compressed Evankhell (with a Single Orb) stopped a named technique of his, and also stopped a barrage of punches from a Kallavan that had all of his attention focused on getting through her. Her Death Sentence was powerful enough to make him scream in pain, and a Festival of Flames was powerful enough to drag him down and make this version of Kallavan pant heavily.

It's also worth comparing the people who Evankhell and Yuri fought. Yuri managed to defeat Cheonhee alone quite easily when he wanted to, but Evankhell was literally making a far stronger foe (Elpathion + Sharon + the rest of the available Corp working together) look like helpless fodder.

It's clear there was a very considerable gap between both of these characters (weakened Kallavan and this version of Evankhell) and Yuri. I'm saying this because this version of Evankhell was portrayed to be beneath bottom-level Top 300. She herself implied that someone on that level should be capable of decisively defeating a leaderless Army Corp with preparation, while she was getting completely stalled.

Said in other words, there's a pretty good chance that:

Entry Top 300 > Evankhell (Compressed, Partial Release, 1 Orb) ~ Weakened Kallavan >> Yuri >> Division Commanders.

Honestly, I think Top 500 is not as unfit for her (although she should be higher now). There are quite a lot of leagues before reaching entry Top 300.

Elpathion is not remotely close to being even a bottom Top 300, nevermind Top 200. Characters of this level are portrayed as being capable of decisively defeating him, alongside the rest of the leaderless Army Corps.

Evankhell never once says or implies that a top 300 could defeat an entire army corps by themselves.

You're combining two different dialogues together.

Her dialogue about top 300 was that in order to rise above that general tier, a top 300 needs to be able to kill another top 300.

She separately states that a Corps without their commander has no chance against her.

These are separate points that you're combining into one.

Kinda doubt Yuri is even comparable to entry-level Top 300 tbh. A weakened Kallavan took all of her attacks like nothing (including Rose Shower, which he dispelled with a single nameless punch), and when he wanted to push her away, he effortlessly did it while not even bothering to look at her.

In contrast, Partial Release Compressed Evankhell (with a Single Orb) stopped a named technique of his, and also stopped a barrage of punches from a Kallavan that had all of his attention focused on getting through her. Her Death Sentence was powerful enough to make him scream in pain, and a Festival of Flames was powerful enough to drag him down and make this version of Kallavan pant heavily.

It's also worth comparing the people who Evankhell and Yuri fought. Yuri managed to defeat Cheonhee alone quite easily when he wanted to, but Evankhell was literally making a far stronger foe (Elpathion + Sharon + the rest of the available Corp working together) look like helpless fodder.

It's clear there was a very considerable gap between both of these characters (weakened Kallavan and this version of Evankhell) and Yuri. I'm saying this because this version of Evankhell was portrayed to be beneath bottom-level Top 300. She herself implied that someone on that level should be capable of decisively defeating a leaderless Army Corp with preparation, while she was getting completely stalled.

Said in other words, there's a pretty good chance that:

Entry Top 300 > Evankhell (Compressed, Partial Release, 1 Orb) ~ Weakened Kallavan >> Yuri >> Division Commanders.

Honestly, I think Top 500 is not as unfit for her (although she should be higher now). There are quite a lot of leagues before reaching entry Top 300.

Elpathion is not remotely close to being even a bottom Top 300, nevermind Top 200. Characters of this level are portrayed as being capable of decisively defeating him, alongside the rest of the leaderless Army Corps.
giving Yuri a rank of Top 200 may be a little bit high, but bottom of Top 200 with her weapon,... I think that's the region where Doom and Dokoko are and that's where Yuri belongs (and yes Elpathion was much stronger than Cheonhee who was Top500, so Elpathion has to be Top300 or so)

Evankhell never once says or implies that a top 300 could defeat an entire army corps by themselves.

You're combining two different dialogues together.

Her dialogue about top 300 was that in order to rise above that general tier, a top 300 needs to be able to kill another top 300.

She separately states that a Corps without their commander has no chance against her.

These are separate points that you're combining into one.
I don't interpret the dialogue like this. Evankhell says that to reach those kinds of ranks, you generally have to be different from the Rankers below you.

Then at the next bubble, she says: "Get it? It wasn't reckless of me to attack your squadron, it was reckless of you to attack me with a leaderless squadron".

Evankhell is arguing that since she's a High Ranker within the Top 300 that has reached those ranks through legitimate ways, a force of the caliber of a leaderless squadron doesn't have a chance against her.

This is basically the same as saying that anyone who has reached Top 300 through conventional ways (exceptions like Lefav or Evan aside) should be capable of decisively defeating a force of this level. At least, that's how I interpret it.

Of course, it doesn't mean all the Top 300 are equal, far from it.

giving Yuri a rank of Top 200 may be a little bit high, but bottom of Top 200 with her weapon,...
The weapons don't really elevate her that much. The ignited strikes of Green April can be stopped by Karaka's Steel Tree. The 13 Months are good but they're far from being the best, as SIU already said.

As for Kranos, that's a different matter. That's definitely a weapon that stands on another level from Green April, but even so, it didn't really seem like it was clearly above her Rose Shower going by showings (not to mention, it can only be used once per day IIRC). Yuri with weapons isn't much stronger than Yuri without weapons.

I think that's the region where Doom and Dokoko are and that's where Yuri belongs
Based on?

and yes Elpathion was much stronger than Cheonhee who was Top500, so Elpathion has to be Top300 or so
We don't know Cheonhee's rank. Needless to say, Elpathion being stronger than her doesn't elevate him to Top 300, not even close. There's a massive chasm between Division Commanders and bonafide Top 300. A chasm that IMO, is getting severely underrated here.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yuri didn't ignite any of her 13 Month Weapons in that battle, and that was a smaller scale rose technique.

And like roses are Yuri's shinsu quality; I don't think it makes sense to assume that every rose attack Yuri does is Rose Shower.

That would be like assuming every lightning attack Data Maschenny did was Great Spear of Dawn (or Advent of Lightning for Data Eduan) or every attack with golden bangs that Zahard did was Second Cosmos, etc.

Curiously, only Yuri gets this special standard applied to her Shinsu Quality.

Rose Shower is specifically a lethal technique.

IMO people are just mistaken when they assume that every time Yuri uses Roses it's Rose Shower. It's not the case that when other characters use their Shinsu Quality they're automatically using their most powerful technique; why assume that for Yuri?

We've also never seen Yuri using Shinsu Boost/Reinforcement techniques in battle.

TBH, I think Top 500 is Division Commander level:
  • SIU said that Hansung would have had a comparable Ranking to Yuri if he wasn't wasting time on Evankhell's Floor
  • Hansung is Division Commander level
  • Yuri is much stronger than Division Commanders (and always has been)
    • Yuri is much stronger than Karaka who was stated to he stronger than Division Commanders

Yuri didn't ignite any of her 13 Month Weapons in that battle
She did ignite Green April though. That giant green whip is the ignition of Green April and she also used it against weakened Kallavan. Worth noting that attacks of this level can be stopped by Karaka's Steel Tree, so it's not really close to being her best asset.

And like roses are Yuri's shinsu quality; I don't think it makes sense to assume that every rose attack Yuri does is Rose Shower.

That would be like assuming every lightning attack Data Maschenny did was Great Spear of Dawn (or Advent of Lightning for Data Eduan) or every attack with golden bangs that Zahard did was Second Cosmos, etc.

Curiously, only Yuri gets this special standard applied to her Shinsu Quality.

Rose Shower is specifically a lethal technique.

IMO people are just mistaken when they assume that every time Yuri uses Roses it's Rose Shower. It's not the case that when other characters use their Shinsu Quality they're automatically using their most powerful technique; why assume that for Yuri?
That's fair enough. She could have other techniques besides Rose Shower that use Roses. We have no way of telling if that was a Rose Shower or not. Regardless, it's quite clear that she wasn't portrayed to be comparable to the weakened Kallavan. Neither was she comparable to the version of Evankhell that's portrayed to not even be as strong as Entry Top 300.

TBH, I think Top 500 is Division Commander level:
  • SIU said that Hansung would have had a comparable Ranking to Yuri if he wasn't wasting time on Evankhell's Floor
  • Hansung is Division Commander level
  • Yuri is much stronger than Division Commanders (and always has been)
    • Yuri is much stronger than Karaka who was stated to he stronger than Division Commanders
I guess it comes down to how you interpret the "if he wasn't wasting time" line. It could be interpreted as that if Hansung didn't fuck around as a test admin on the 2nd Floor and had trained appropriately, he could now be much stronger than he is (lower end of Division Commander Level), and thus, perhaps comparable to Top 500.

Something that supports this interpretation is that SIU said at the start of the series that Evan's battle capabilities fell beneath his rank and that his real battle capabilities were around Yuri's, who was Top 500. Since Yuri is much stronger than Division Commanders, this might mean that Top 500 >> Division Commanders. Properly trained Hansung >> Current Hansung who fucked around is also not far-fetched.

Another interpretation is that Hansung could have accepted his spot as a High Ranker and been more active in other achievements to increase his rank, while his strength wouldn't have differed all that much from his current days. If that's the case, then yeah, Yuri would be much stronger than Top 500.

Given how many tiers there should be between Division Commanders and legit entry Top 300, nowadays I'm more inclined to believe Top 400-500 is quite fitting for the current Yuri though.

I don't interpret the dialogue like this. Evankhell says that to reach those kinds of ranks, you generally have to be different from the Rankers below you.

Then at the next bubble, she says: "Get it? It wasn't reckless of me to attack your squadron, it was reckless of you to attack me with a leaderless squadron".

Evankhell is arguing that since she's a High Ranker within the Top 300 that has reached those ranks through legitimate ways, a force of the caliber of a leaderless squadron doesn't have a chance against her.

This is basically the same as saying that anyone who has reached Top 300 through conventional ways (exceptions like Lefav or Evan aside) should be capable of decisively defeating a force of this level. At least, that's how I interpret it.

Of course, it doesn't mean all the Top 300 are equal, far from it.

The weapons don't really elevate her that much. The ignited strikes of Green April can be stopped by Karaka's Steel Tree. The 13 Months are good but they're far from being the best, as SIU already said.

As for Kranos, that's a different matter. That's definitely a weapon that stands on another level from Green April, but even so, it didn't really seem like it was clearly above her Rose Shower going by showings (not to mention, it can only be used once per day IIRC). Yuri with weapons isn't much stronger than Yuri without weapons.

Based on?

We don't know Cheonhee's rank. Needless to say, Elpathion being stronger than her doesn't elevate him to Top 300, not even close. There's a massive chasm between Division Commanders and bonafide Top 300. A chasm that IMO, is getting severely underrated here.
The 13 months controlled properly does grant power up, seen against Garam and Hell Joe mentioned the power up
"Based on?" based on my evaluation of Yuri's strength.....Yuri is much stronger than Top 500 Division Commander which she beat easy, she is also a Ha family's princess who always boasts to be of strongest
and Cheonhee Top 500 means she is anywhere 400-500, Elpathion was vice corp commander and already shown how much stronger he was compared to other commanders
the top 300 you are talking about, if Vice Corps leaders like Elpathion can't get qualified in, then who can ? the Commanders we know of themselves should all already be within Top 100 or top 150 but none below Evankhell, after them comes the likes of Dokoko, Doom, Yuri and Elpathion

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
She did ignite Green April though. That giant green whip is the ignition of Green April and she also used it against weakened Kallavan. Worth noting that attacks of this level can be stopped by Karaka's Steel Tree, so it's not really close to being her best asset.
That's fair enough. She could have other techniques besides Rose Shower that use Roses. We have no way of telling if that was a Rose Shower or not. Regardless, it's quite clear that she wasn't portrayed to be comparable to the weakened Kallavan. Neither was she comparable to the version of Evankhell that's portrayed to not even be as strong as Entry Top 300.
Fair enough on these two points.

I don't think the Rose shinsu is always Rose Shower as it's Yuri's strongest shown attack to date.

But I do agree that Yuri wasn't shown to be comparable to weakened Kallavan or compressed Evankhell.

I guess it comes down to how you interpret the "if he wasn't wasting time" line. It could be interpreted as that if Hansung didn't fuck around as a test admin on the 2nd Floor and had trained appropriately, he could now be much stronger than he is (lower end of Division Commander Level), and thus, perhaps comparable to Top 500.

Something that supports this interpretation is that SIU said at the start of the series that Evan's battle capabilities fell beneath his rank and that his real battle capabilities were around Yuri's, who was Top 500. Since Yuri is much stronger than Division Commanders, this might mean that Top 500 >> Division Commanders. Properly trained Hansung >> Current Hansung who fucked around is also not far-fetched.

Another interpretation is that Hansung could have accepted his spot as a High Ranker and been more active in other achievements to increase his rank, while his strength wouldn't have differed all that much from his current days. If that's the case, then yeah, Yuri would be much stronger than Top 500.

Given how many tiers there should be between Division Commanders and legit entry Top 300, nowadays I'm more inclined to believe Top 400-500 is quite fitting for the current Yuri though.
Eh, maybe I guess.

It would really help if we had concrete Rankings for Division Commanders or Vice Corps Commanders.

The 13 months controlled properly does grant power up, seen against Garam and Hell Joe mentioned the power up
Ah, you mean the possession. You can't do that unless you possess more than one Month. Currently, Yuri doesn't have the real Black March, only the Green April. She can't do that.

Besides, it's not clear if the reason Hell Joe considered that version of Yuri more of a threat was because of her raw power, or because of her ability to break the incomplete spells of Immortality. What I give you is that Months Possessed Yuri could be stronger.

Yuri is much stronger than Top 500 Division Commander
and Cheonhee Top 500 means she is anywhere 400-500
You keep mentioning Top 500 Division Commander Cheonhee, even though none of the Division Commanders have had their ranks revealed. Funnily enough, the only confirmed Top 500 (at least before retrieving Green April) is Yuri, the one you keep putting far above that.

Elpathion was vice corp commander and already shown how much stronger he was compared to other commanders
Yes, Elpathion is above Division Commanders. And yet, Evankhell implied that he + the rest of the Corp (which includes at least 4 Division Commander High Rankers + 4 Assistant Division Commander High Rankers + dozens, if not a hundred+ Rankers and powerful weaponry, alongside many Advanced Rankers) doesn't have a shot at beating a legitimate Top 300.

Elpathion also had his hands full at containing the mere residual shockwaves of Elliot and Evankhell's fight. That version of Evankhell was portrayed to be beneath Top 300.

No matter how you slice it, Elpathion is not remotely close to having the strength of a Low Top 300. I guess he could be within the Top 300 if by some chance he managed to kill outliers like Lefav, who aside from the super bullets, is not as strong as a High Ranker, but that's it. That'd just make him another outlier. Compared to legit people of this level, he's just weak.

the top 300 you are talking about, if Vice Corps leaders like Elpathion can't get qualified in, then who can ?
  • Floor Rulers: They're forces that tend to be comparable to Evankhell, as SIU said in one of his blogposts. Their power + influence should easily make them Top 300. That alone makes 133 Floor Rulers.
  • Branch Heads, powerful warriors of the Family's Army, and other equivalent positions in the Great Families: Lefav implied that in order to surely be elected as a Branch Head in the LPB Family, you needed to be Top 200. The LPB Family alone has 20 Branch Heads, and from the looks of it, only 3 seem to be in the Top 10 warriors.
  • Regents of the Great Families and Three Lords: Kirin, or the Ha Twins come to mind when it comes to Regents. Considering their hype, they're probably in the Top 50.
  • Family Heads and Zahard: Duh.
  • Matured FUG Slayers: Baylord Yama, Prime White, 1st Generation Slayers (including Luslec). Yama and White can stand up to Corps Commanders and the 1st Gen Slayers were said to be comparable to Yama by Khel. Their power + influence should be more than enough to register in the Top 300.
  • FUG Elders: Khel Hellam is a Blue Hole, but Sophia wasn't noted to be one. If the rest of them are meant to be comparable to those two, some Elders that aren't Blue Holes can be within the Top 300.
  • Corps Commanders: They can stand up to Jinsung and Matured Slayers, and command a Corp of the mightiest army in the Tower. They should be within the Top 300.
  • Matured 13-Month Princesses, and perhaps other strong non-13-Month Princesses: Given their hype, I think it's safe to expect them to be in this league. Maschenny, Hagipherione, Adori and Enne are confirmed to be in the Top 100, at least via old blogposts. The rest have a pretty good chance to register somewhere at least within the Top 300.
  • Top Warriors of Wolhaiksong: Urek and Baek Ryun aside, the organization probably has other individuals within the Top 300.
  • Other Beasts that don't belong to any of these factions: Quadrado?
The Top 300 is already pretty crowded as it is. Some positions might overlap with others though, and I might even be forgetting some people here. The point is that a lot of individuals are there, but Vice Corps Commanders like Elpathion or McCage simply don't make the cut. We're talking about the cream of the crop.

the Commanders we know of themselves should all already be within Top 100 or top 150 but none below Evankhell, after them comes the likes of Dokoko, Doom, Yuri and Elpathion
Dokoko would destroy Elpathion. The guy is a Branch Head, aka a legit Top 200 (at worst Top 300).

Last edited:
Ah, you mean the possession. You can't do that unless you possess more than one Month. Currently, Yuri doesn't have the real Black March, only the Green April. She can't do that.

Besides, it's not clear if the reason Hell Joe considered that version of Yuri more of a threat was because of her raw power, or because of her ability to break the incomplete spells of Immortality. What I give you is that Months Possessed Yuri could be stronger.

You keep mentioning Top 500 Division Commander Cheonhee, even though none of the Division Commanders have had their ranks revealed. Funnily enough, the only confirmed Top 500 (at least before retrieving Green April) is Yuri, the one you keep putting far above that.

Yes, Elpathion is above Division Commanders. And yet, Evankhell implied that he + the rest of the Corp (which includes at least 4 Division Commander High Rankers + 4 Assistant Division Commander High Rankers + dozens, if not a hundred+ Rankers and powerful weaponry, alongside many Advanced Rankers) doesn't have a shot at beating a legitimate Top 300.

Elpathion also had his hands full at containing the mere residual shockwaves of Elliot and Evankhell's fight. That version of Evankhell was portrayed to be beneath Top 300.

No matter how you slice it, Elpathion is not remotely close to having the strength of a Low Top 300. I guess he could be within the Top 300 if by some chance he managed to kill outliers like Lefav, who aside from the super bullets, is not as strong as a High Ranker, but that's it. That'd just make him another outlier. Compared to legit people of this level, he's just weak.

• Floor Rulers: They're forces that tend to be comparable to Evankhell, as SIU said in one of his blogposts. Their power + influence should easily make them Top 300. That alone makes 133 Floor Rulers.
  • Branch Heads, powerful warriors of the Family's Army, and other equivalent positions in the Great Families: Lefav implied that in order to surely be elected as a Branch Head in the LPB Family, you needed to be Top 200. The LPB Family alone has 20 Branch Heads, and from the looks of it, only 3 seem to be in the Top 10 warriors.
  • Regents of the Great Families and Three Lords: Kirin, or the Ha Twins come to mind when it comes to Regents. Considering their hype, they're probably in the Top 50.
  • Family Heads and Zahard: Duh.
  • Matured FUG Slayers: Baylord Yama, Prime White, 1st Generation Slayers (including Luslec). Yama and White can stand up to Corps Commanders and the 1st Gen Slayers were said to be comparable to Yama by Khel. Their power + influence should be more than enough to register in the Top 300.
  • FUG Elders: Khel Hellam is a Blue Hole, but Sophia wasn't noted to be one. If the rest of them are meant to be comparable to those two, some Elders that aren't Blue Holes can be within the Top 300.
  • Corps Commanders: They can stand up to Jinsung and Matured Slayers, and command a Corp of the mightiest army in the Tower. They should be within the Top 300.
  • Matured 13-Month Princesses, and perhaps other strong non-13-Month Princesses: Given their hype, I think it's safe to expect them to be in this league. Maschenny, Hagipherione, Adori and Enne are confirmed to be in the Top 100, at least via old blogposts. The rest have a pretty good chance to register somewhere at least within the Top 300.
  • Top Warriors of Wolhaiksong: Urek and Baek Ryun aside, the organization probably has other individuals within the Top 300.
  • Other Beasts that don't belong to any of these factions: Quadrado?
The Top 300 is already pretty crowded as it is. Some positions might overlap with others though, and I might even be forgetting some people here. The point is that a lot of individuals are there, but Vice Corps Commanders like Elpathion or McCage simply don't make the cut. We're talking about the cream of the crop.

Dokoko would destroy Elpathion. The guy is a Branch Head, aka a legit Top 200 (at worst Top 300).
I believe Cheonhee was implied to be in Top500,
and Evankhell just dropped from Top100 that's why she is hyping her rank by mentioning Top 300, and if you really think Elpathion and his whole Corps including Sharon, Cheonhee and other HRs can't beat dokoko on their own (when Sharon alone was challenging and destroyed Evankhell's sword) then we can't really make discussion of this
Dokoko was stronger than Doom and Paul yes, and that was because of the animal he got from FH, even with that, I don't think he can face a whole corps (excluding commander) on his own, even being Top 200 which I agree with
and Elpathion is weaker than him, Elpathion ~ Paul (normal one) < Yuri < Doom < Dokoko << Evankhell ~ Maschenny < Jinsung

• Floor Rulers: 100 (they don't necessarily have to be Top300, mostly assigned by Zahard and Families and some might not have rulers)
  • 10 Great Families: 100 Characters (among Floor rulers as well)
  • FUG: 10 Character
  • Zahard Army: 40
  • Matured 13-Month Princesses, and perhaps other strong non-13-Month Princesses: 10.
  • Wolhaiksong: Urek and Baek Ryun are rulers and ranked already.
and you are taking Elpathion too lightly because he was a light bearer, otherwise he even stopped Evankhell and she had to use her ancient in order to break from Elpathion's lighthouses formation

Last edited:
I believe Cheonhee was implied to be in Top500,
Aside from the fact that Hansung would've been on Yuri's rank (Top 500) if he hadn't been fucking around on the Floor of Tests, there's nothing more that could have any relationship with Cheonhee's standing afaik.

We have no way of knowing how strong that version of Hansung would be. Maybe he'd be far stronger than he is today, or maybe he'd remain relatively on the same level (which would mean Cheonhee is probably Top 500, and Yuri clearly above that). No way to know. Even if Cheonhee was Top 500 though, that doesn't necessarily make Yuri or Elpathion Top 300, because there's a massive chasm in-between.

and Evankhell just dropped from Top100 that's why she is hyping her rank by mentioning Top 300,
It just means every legitimate Top 300 should be powerful enough to decisively defeat a force of this level, as they're Rankers that tend to be completely different from the ones below them.

Of course, this doesn't mean every Top 300 is equal, just that every legitimate Top 300 should be powerful enough to handle a force of this level.

and if you really think Elpathion and his whole Corps including Sharon, Cheonhee and other HRs can't beat dokoko on their own (when Sharon alone was challenging and destroyed Evankhell's sword) then we can't really make discussion of this
Dokoko was stronger than Doom and Paul yes, and that was because of the animal he got from FH, even with that, I don't think he can face a whole corps (excluding commander) on his own, even being Top 200 which I agree with
Sharon could do all of that because Evankhell wasn't really trying. Once she stepped up a bit with Partial Release, Elpathion, her, and the rest of the available Corp were completely overwhelmed. Pretty much as if they were human beings standing in front of a natural disaster, there was absolutely nothing they could do. It's worth noting that Evankhell, even at that point, still wasn't close to unleashing her full power on them. We know she can summon up to 4 Orbs (she was only using 1), Decompress, and use the Primeval Flame.

And I don't see why Dokoko would be unable to defeat a leaderless Corp? Disregarding Evankhell's comment, his feats against Paul and Doom put him in a completely different realm than Division Commanders and the likes. His strength was hyped as that of someone who wouldn't be an easy match for a mature Slayer like Yama. He was also the main detonate that allowed White to reach his Prime (which is Corps Commander Level). While he's weaker than Corps Commanders, he's far from being a scrub compared to them.

Elpathion ~ Paul (normal one) < Yuri < Doom < Dokoko << Evankhell ~ Maschenny < Jinsung
Leaving aside the speculative Maschenny, this is actually not as far-fetched as I was imagining it to be. My scale is something like this:

Jinsung ~ Corps Commanders (Kalla, Yas, Lyborick) ~ Evankhell (Decompressed, Partial Release, Max Orbs and Primeval Flame) > Dokoko (fused with Final Phase Windbird) >> Nest Doom (Half-Transformation) ~ Nest Paul (Half Transformation) >> Dokoko (by himself) >> Nest Paul (Partial Transformation on Both Arms) > Elpathion > Division Commanders ~ Nest Paul (Base)

I think Yuri is probably at least comparable to Paul using Partial Transformation on Both Arms and at best as powerful as Dokoko by himself. Given her feats against Division Commanders, I hardly can put her any higher. She needs to get serious and use higher-end assets to easily trash them.

and you are taking Elpathion too lightly because he was a light bearer, otherwise he even stopped Evankhell and she had to use her ancient in order to break from Elpathion's lighthouses formation
He stopped Evankhell for less than 10 seconds with his strongest skill and then got one-shot. At the Nest, he couldn't hope to handle a version of her that was far beneath her full power too.

Elpathion is very strong in the grand scheme of things, there's no denying it. He's just not Top 300, not even close.