[FNZ] Light game Tower of God (Test Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donβ€˜t know why none of you listened to Ratchetβ€˜s legacy reads when he even got killed for them. And why Gramma was a better lynch D2 when flavour didnβ€˜t matter this game.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I liked the tool

It's simple to use and intuitive.

One of the negatives is being "outside" the game itself but nothing too bad.

Later down the line if the tool had the registered action of each where we could click and submit instead of writing it it would be good. With a little box for the target.

All in all I approve of it

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I liked the tool

It's simple to use and intuitive.

One of the negatives is being "outside" the game itself but nothing too bad.

Later down the line if the tool had the registered action of each where we could click and submit instead of writing it it would be good. With a little box for the target.

All in all I approve of it
Each role*

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Blue and Udell were both sus and I had either one of them as the last scum when I was reading day 2.
I was the doc

I didn't get a chance much to use the hosting tool. I voted which was pretty easy but the problem I had afterwards was when I wanted to change my vote it did not change and what I ended up having to do was log out of the hosting tool, log back in, unvote, and then vote a new player. When I read the vote log I noticed I was the only player who unvoted while it seemed like everyone else had no problems on changing their votes.

Btw I would like for everyone to give a review on the Hosting Tool. Can be just a few sentences, but we need your view on this, please.
The functionality of it is fine, however direct to work, it will need to be mandatory, and if it is mandatory, there will teething problems

I actually think it being an interface for individual players to keep track of votes and actions may be the superior use of it, but that's me

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.