[FNZ] Light game Tower of God (Test Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Thanks for the game, Udell MVP kek made only one post in LyLo

about the tool it looks nice and very simple I like it, I just have to get used to it, I forgot to use it sometimes, also because I play on both mobile and PC

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No words. No comment. I told you Ekko likely mentioned his partner when he was getting lynched but no. I kept saying we should lynch Udell but no. Shambolic.

Btw I would like for everyone to give a review on the Hosting Tool. Can be just a few sentences, but we need your view on this, please.
I liked how we can see the votes tally anytime we want rather than asking host for a vote count. Also a good way to keep track of actions and the time it was submitted. I suggested adding an EOD timer if it is possible.

I liked the tool, we should incorporate this in games from now on. Only problem is some players didn’t use it and so were blind to what was going on.

Last edited:

about the tool it looks nice and very simple I like it, I just have to get used to it, I forgot to use it sometimes, also because I play on both mobile and PC
I don't play games on the Sabbath day. So I was literally afk. I was pretty much afk most the game, kinda busy lol.
No words. No comment. I told you Ekko likely mentioned his partner when he was getting lynched but no. I kept saying we should lynch Udell but no. Shambolic.
Good reads Ratchet. I was wondering why Ekko kept saying my name when he was against the ropes. Maybe Rej didn't buy into me being scum because I usually post a lot when I am scum but Alas I am different person these days.

Worst

Custom title
Thanks to @Worst for helping me run this game. He did an awesome job, despite everything @AL sama says :catrude:.

I liked the tool

It's simple to use and intuitive.

One of the negatives is being "outside" the game itself but nothing too bad.

Later down the line if the tool had the registered action of each where we could click and submit instead of writing it it would be good. With a little box for the target.

All in all I approve of it
I'm glad you like it, sure that feature could be added in future versions :)

I didn't get a chance much to use the hosting tool. I voted which was pretty easy but the problem I had afterwards was when I wanted to change my vote it did not change and what I ended up having to do was log out of the hosting tool, log back in, unvote, and then vote a new player. When I read the vote log I noticed I was the only player who unvoted while it seemed like everyone else had no problems on changing their votes.
Hmmm yea it's pretty weird u had that issue :V

Yea it's a bit annoying having to go to an external platform each time but it is what it is :(

I suggested adding an EOD timer if it is possible.
Sure that's possible :)

I liked the tool, we should incorporate this in games from now on. Only problem is some players didn’t use it and so were blind to what was going on.
yea it might take a couple of games for people to get used to use it :)

Overall this was just a beta to see if it could be something usefull i would probably like to try it on a slightly more active game ( with more actions to process etc, maybe a ToL or ToS or a small RM) and if it turns out something we decide to use i'll try and make a better version to handle even weebs level games :)

You saw how I played at the marineford game players were clearing Salah town for claiming WhiteBeard and I was the only player who did not clear him for that.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Flavour claims are the best.

It's basically the same as beimg Mason.

You can just chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.