• Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Good luck guys, I quit mafia games, you can delete me from any game I signed up. I wont respond to this anymore
idk man this is a game and you are supposed to have fun while playing games, if this is how you have fun you should keep playing, but you also have to live with the fact that more than often people will find this playstyle annoying and will criticize you

True. I didn't understand it either.

He found the SK for Town out of nowhere. No pressure on him. Confirmed Townie right there
Imagine jailing him over you or me who were outed scum at that point. It was a bad decision of the Jailor and had nothing to do with Zolo, but more with Ultra pretty much setting him up. Though how high are the chances Witch and Invest are on the same player same night.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Imagine jailing him over you or me who were outed scum at that point. It was a bad decision of the Jailor and had nothing to do with Zolo, but more with Ultra pretty much setting him up. Though how high are the chances Witch and Invest are on the same player same night.
Pretty much. Couldn't have said it better myself.

D

Dragomir

No need to. Don't let others drag you down. You did well this game. People are just salty we fooled them.
+ he even caught scum. Idk why he was even executed.
True. I didn't understand it either.

He found the SK for Town out of nowhere. No pressure on him. Confirmed Townie right there
I don't know why you two are trying to excuse his play. Sure, he caught scum, but you know what? Instead of voting to lynch that scum, he joins y'all to lynch me. What townie is going to read that and let it slide? Especially considering that he investigated the same person two nights in a row and was being uncooperative the entire. So what if he said that his action failed N1? Are we gonna forget that he claimed to have shot ms that night too. Dude spews bullshit for no reason. Theres no excuse what he did and I don't appreciate you guys trying to blame us for what happened to him. Don wasn't even thinking about jailing Zolo but Sallu at first. I was defending him and made plans to have Don jail Ali. But of course, all that changed cause of what Zolo did. He was by no means at any point in this game a confirmed town. I don't know how you guys could have read this game and determined that what happened to Zolo was town's fault. He brought it all on himself.

I'm not saying all this out of saltiness. This is genuine criticism of his play.

I don't know why you two are trying to excuse his play. Sure, he caught scum, but you know what? Instead of voting to lynch that scum, he joins y'all to lynch me. What townie is going to read that and let it slide? Especially considering that he investigated the same person two nights in a row and was being uncooperative the entire. So what if he said that his action failed N1? Are we gonna forget that he claimed to have shot ms that night too. Dude spews bullshit for no reason. Theres no excuse what he did and I don't appreciate you guys trying to blame us for what happened to him. Don wasn't even thinking about jailing Zolo but Sallu at first. I was defending him and made plans to have Don jail Ali. But of course, all that changed cause of what Zolo did. He was by no means at any point in this game a confirmed town. I don't know how you guys could have read this game and determined that what happened to Zolo was town's fault. He brought it all on himself.

I'm not saying all this out of saltiness. This is genuine criticism of his play.
I was just as uninformed as Town was for the most part. And it is not like Zolo wasn‘t a little scummy. It‘s just that he claimed his action failed which he couldn‘t have known as a Witch who controlled a Jester that night and it did match your jailed claim. If I was Town, I would have defended him right there and told you that. His play was undoubtedly scummy and weird, but the info did match his claim. Ofc nobody can hold it against Don to jail him, but jailing somebody whose claim matches his results over outed scum or, from Town’s POV back then, non Town like Ali and me? That‘s just a bad decision.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I don't know why you two are trying to excuse his play.
Because we should go easy on people and have compassion.

Which is not to say that we can't point out things that we deem incorrect.

It's mostly all about how we portray and present it our thoughts and feelings to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.