Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Because we should go easy on people and have compassion.

Which is not to say that we can't point out things that we deem incorrect.

It's mostly all about how we portray and present it our thoughts and feelings to another.
After rereading this it sounds cheesy as hell xD

Still no less true

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Please let's not pretend that if the roles were reversed and you were town you wouldn't be saying the same stuff lol. This isn't saltiness. What both @Dragoban and I said is factual.

D

Dragomir

I was just as uninformed as Town was for the most part. And it is not like Zolo wasnโ€˜t a little scummy. Itโ€˜s just that he claimed his action failed which he couldnโ€˜t have known as a Witch who controlled a Jester that night and it did match your jailed claim. If I was Town, I would have defended him right there and told you that. His play was undoubtedly scummy and weird, but the info did match his claim. Ofc nobody can hold it against Don to jail him, but jailing somebody whose claim matches his results over outed scum or, from Townโ€™s POV back then, non Town like Ali and me? Thatโ€˜s just a bad decision.
To that, I responded with this:
So what if he said that his action failed N1? Are we gonna forget that he claimed to have shot ms that night too. Dude spews bullshit for no reason.
Yeah, I get that his claim matched my jailed claim but reads >> claims always. How he played completely overode his claim.

Also, Flower, we needed to jail the witch. That was the optimal move. You were confirmed not witch so why would we jail you? And again, I had made plans for Don to jail Ali who I thought was the witch, but Zolo changed all that up.

To that, I responded to this:

Yeah, I get that his claim matched my jailed claim but reads >> claims always. How he played completely overode his claim.

Also, Flower, we needed to jail the witch. That was the optimal move. You were confirmed not witch so why would we jail you? And again, I had made plans for Don to jail Ali who I thought was the witch, but Zolo changed all that up.
Perhaps thatโ€˜s where we disagree. I think in ToS mechanics go over reads in many cases. If I see a player claiming and that claim matching the info out in the thread, I wonโ€˜t lynch that player. But thatโ€˜s a matter of perspective, so this might be why I think differently.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I did point out that my Witch "vest" was over, hoping to be vigged instead of jailed.

I understand that and agree with you. But Zolo game-threw. Two games in a row. Im not gonna go easy on him.
I understand it and know that it's not pleasant to see someone do smth they shouldn't, specially on things that we may care about and take seriously.

It's just I think people > things.

It also depends on a person's intentions and motivations to do so. That's my perspective on it at least.

It's a delicate subject no doubt.

D

Dragomir

Perhaps thatโ€˜s where we disagree. I think in ToS mechanics go over reads in many cases. If I see a player claiming and that claim matching the info out in the thread, I wonโ€˜t lynch that player. But thatโ€˜s a matter of perspective, so this might be why I think differently.
Well, if the claim matches, you'll normally let the guy slide, that applies to trad too. It's just in Zolo's case his matching claim wasn't particularly hard evidence to support when you couple it with the fact that he says random stuff out of nowhere for no reason. Don't forget the guy claimed Kira in Ratchet's DN game.

Well, if the claim matches, you'll normally let the guy slide, that applies to trad too. It's just in Zolo's case his matching claim wasn't particularly hard evidence to support when you couple it with the fact that he says random stuff out of nowhere for no reason. Don't forget the guy claimed Kira in Ratchet's DN game.
Tbf I was not on the receiving end of either game throw and perhaps my view would be different had I been Town this game. I guess itโ€˜s a lot more โ€œfunโ€œ when you profit from this which I did in both the DN game and here.

And yeah I again lost interest in ToS. I will play Zems Xmas special and then I will wait another year till I play ToS again. And if I ever get pirate again I will just sub out. I hate that role so much. 100% rng role given to someone whos unlucky with rng his entire life. GG
I know you got unlucky this game, lost all duels and Town caught you D1. But don't let that affect you and your game mindset bro. There better ToS games in line for ya and this is my foreshadowing for you. :shocking:

Ask Flowa i told her she could still won when everything pointed otherwise and she did. On that matter do ya know she got blocked 5 nights in a row:catsweat:
1 time jailed, 2 times you dueled her and 2 times got rbed.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Don't know about MVP but I wanted my explosion to be the MVM (Most Valuable Moment) of the game

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
I know you got unlucky this game, lost all duels and Town caught you D1. But don't let that affect you and your game mindset bro. There better ToS games in line for ya and this is my foreshadowing for you. :shocking:

Ask Flowa i told her she could still won when everything pointed otherwise and she did. On that matter do ya know she got blocked 5 nights in a row:catsweat:
1 time jailed, 2 times you dueled her and 2 times got rbed.
Well Flower won because the people wanted her to win. Thats a different story.

Vote MVP: Midnight Delight

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Can't we have like 2 MVPs

Town MVP: Drago

Indie MVP: Kawaii

MVM: My Explosion

If only one then Kawaii for MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.