• Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Tris also slipped when she said she saw Light visit Cinera in her results. A LO never sees themselves visit a player. But well, I wasn‘t Town, so I didn‘t care. Or Zolo was confirmed when he claimed the action fail on Drago. The Witch was on Conquist that night and Jester can‘t visit. So he wouldn‘t have known about this.
That result was on me. I was transported with Cinera. It was really confusing though. Witched myself, got transported, then I had to fake an LO result lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Thanks for the game @Yo Tan Wa

Congrats to the winners. @Kawaii @Flower @ConquistadoR

Conq it's on br0. Big mistake. But you were a big reason why indies won.

@Zolo Drago already told you what I was gonna. Like br0 you had results on the SK, kept quiet, then invested him again :kaidowhat:

then voted innocent on him then voted up Drago and never even tried to play properly. There's no excuse for this. You cost town this game, and on purpose.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
If I ever roll Poisoner, I go with a Reiju avy.

Tfw you have an awesome role, strongest in the game and can't rp properly -_-...
I know the feel

If you went for the PB of ToS I would have legit laugh and no one would take the hint xD

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Thanks for the game @Yo Tan Wa

Congrats to the winners. @Kawaii @Flower @ConquistadoR

Conq it's on br0. Big mistake. But you were a big reason why indies won.

@Zolo Drago already told you what I was gonna. Like br0 you had results on the SK, kept quiet, then invested him again :kaidowhat:

then voted innocent on him then voted up Drago and never even tried to play properly. There's no excuse for this. You cost town this game, and on purpose.
Im sorry I was drunk :josad: i thought its same night and fucked up, than I told you hes SK... it wasnt on purpose :risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.