Episode Discussion Toyotaro interview reveals that Broly, Bills, Whis, and Grand Priest are stronger than current Goku with iS.

Goku fought Broly in BASE BLUE

And couldn't beat Jiren iN COMPLETE ULTRA INSTINCT

If you think Broly Movie SSB > ToP UI you're a grade A moron
Broly wasn´t even at full power, Vegata,Goku and Freeza get stomped hard wtf talking about.
Tori confirmed it: Ultra Goku is still weaker then Broly so stop crying.
Broly>>Jiren is a fact now like it or not.

Broly would get completely fodderized by Jiren yes.

You have a fighter who's stronger than Complete UI Goku

And a fighter who couldn't even push Goku to UI Sign because he'd get stomped and that would destroy his hype

If Broly was > UI Sign they'd have thrown that form under the bus in the movie as hypetool

But he ain't.

He can't even dominate MSSB/SSBE or SSBKK

Just base Blue

People tend to forget how Broly's scaling works.

Imagine if Broly entered the Tournament and Jiren don't meet him until the endgame.

Bro.
This lextravlad moron claims that SSJB Goku fought Broly, yet he forgets how SSJ Broly demolished both Goku and Vegeta to the point when they immediately LEFT THE BATTLEFIELD to come up with an op fusion against the former.
Even then LSSJ Broly held his own against SSJB Gogeta before he ultimately got crushed.

SSJB Gogeta >>> MUI Broly Movie Goku >>> ToP MUI Goku.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This lextravlad claims that SSJB Goku fought Broly, yet he forgets how SSJ Broly demolished both Goku and Vegeta to the point when they immediately LEFT THE BATTLEFIELD to come up with an op fusion against the latter.
Even then LSSJ Broly held his own against SSJB Gogeta before he ultimately got crushed.

SSJB Gogeta >>> MUI Broly Movie Goku >>> ToP MUI Goku.
Goku and Vegeta needed SSJB Gogeta power to take care of Broly and mind you they didn't annihilate him that much in my opinion.

They were actually very lucky to take him out this fast. If this mofo had more time to adapt they would be finished.

Mental illnesss. Go buy some glasses or go see a doctor.

Jiren roflstomped SSBE+SSBKK20+17+ Freeza while holding back

Broly can't put down Freeza in 1 hour and never k.o'd Goku or Vegeta
Lmao, so sweet, please show me your frustrations even further, it just amuses me to see absolute morons like you losing their shit over their garbage headcanon which was crushed into pieces.

Lmao, all characters got stronger, that's how DB powerscaling works in the first place you idiot lol. Imagine investing so much time into a battle shounen manga whose powerscaling is basic af and yet, you don't even get to understand the simple logic about this...
Let me guess, Cell > Buu because he actually managed to kill Goku? :milaugh:

Lmao, so sweet, please show me your frustrations even further, it just amuses me to see absolute morons like you losing their shit over their garbage headcanon which was crushed into pieces.

Lmao, all characters got stronger, that's how DB powerscaling works in the first place you idiot lol. Imagine investing so much time into a battle shounen manga whose powerscaling is basic af and yet, you don't even get to understand the simple logic about this...
Let me guess, Cell > Buu because he actually managed to kill Goku? :milaugh:
I'll try to keep it simple

FEEEZA,CELL,BROLY,MORO = DEFEATED,SURPASSED.

JIREN,BEERUS = UNDEFEATED, DID NOT LOSE IN A FIGHT, WERE NOT SURPASSED.

In the 1st case they're all weaker than the next villain

In the 2nd they're not

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
gogeta almost killed him if it wasn t for dragon balls the fk u smokng
gogeta was playing lmfao
From the perspective of a casual, it looked like it.

You know how Broly's power works, right? If they didn't end it quickly they would only give Broly more and more time to level up.