Episode Discussion Toyotaro interview reveals that Broly, Bills, Whis, and Grand Priest are stronger than current Goku with iS.

I'm taking them out, Beerus and Whis are automatically out of the equation lol
Post automatically merged:

I didn't see the movie but I'm glad to see some Broly hype ngl
Then yeah at that time he was top 3.

Currently though, Gas is stronger, Granolah is stronger, Goku is stronger, and so is Vegeta
Post automatically merged:

Anime Goku is probably stronger than most Gods of Destruction

Technically Manga Goku too but the story advanced a lot
I think it's pretty clear Anime Goku is stronger than all Gods of Destruction

I'm not sure about the ones concerning the 4 elite universes unless it was specifically claimed or implicated that Jiren is stronger than all existing GoDs
There are guides that state Jiren surpasses the Gods of Destruction plural. I also think from a narrative sense in the anime one of the huge focal points of the arc was mere mortals transcending the power of the Gods., which kinda is rendered pointless if there are still some GoD's stronger.

With his potential, he needs a few minutes in a fight with someone on your list to surpass them ngl
Yeah thats the thing with Broly. Though depending on the fighter he could get killed before hand, Not everyone is like Goku just starting out in base, if Granolah or Gas wanted him dead he probably would be before he could reach their level.

Yeah thats the thing with Broly. Though depending on the fighter he could get killed before hand, Not everyone is like Goku just starting out in base, if Granolah or Gas wanted him dead he probably would be before he could reach their level.
Depends on how far he is from Gas or Granolah tho

Depends on how far he is from Gas or Granolah tho
I mean... Granolah has been getting dogged by Gas. And Granolah beat up MUI Goku and Ultra Ego Vegeta. and MUI Goku dogged on Moro 73 Who dogged on SSBE Vegeta, who Whis stated is stronger than anyone else in U7 besides Goku. So he's pretty damn far away