Character Discussion Trafalgar Law and Eustass Kid will both come back stronger in the story

Do you genuinely believe that Kid and Law are done being relevant?

• Total voters
As I've said Zoro and Luffy are trained by yonko tier fighters while kid/law wasn't and they are MCs so they have higher growth rate than them. And the result is Zoro/Luffy became yonko after ts so the realistic level of kidd/law is around kata. But they're not even kata as they don't have FS so they're just around doffy. So It's clear that oda wants to be realistic as possible. What's not realistic is BM being nerfed just to be defeated by them. And continuing the trajectory, there's just no way doffy level fighters would be fighting yonko tiers after 3 months which is the time for final war. Even if there's 2 year time skip, I don't think they would reach that level. So for them to be able to defeat top tiers during final war, is another nerfing of their opponents which I think fans don't like as evidenced by wano sales.
you called zoro yonko level and kid and law doflamingo level because they dont have a certain ability. Do you even hear yourself? are the admirals below katakuri or even doflamingo since they dont have awakening or future sight. Your scaling does not even make any sense all i see is that you are trying to downplay kid and law by any means possible even if it doesnt make sense lmao

marco is just different when it comes to king/kat they get swift diff healthy king is trash compared to top tiers, did his durability go away? were the first one to attack gb? was gb clean?
He's getting outclassed by feats from kid sera lol
Where did Katakuri fight a top tier and lost badly?
Post automatically merged:

you called zoro yonko level and kid and law doflamingo level because they dont have a certain ability. Do you even hear yourself? are the admirals below katakuri or even doflamingo since they dont have awakening or future sight. Your scaling does not even make any sense all i see is that you are trying to downplay kid and law by any means possible even if it doesnt make sense lmao
You are expecting zoro fans to be logical
Same with navy fans being trolls

Yamato has CoC coating + ryuo + mythical fruit yet isn't top tier
Katakuri with COc + fs + awakening isn't top tier
But Zoro is top tier with coc coating + ryuo cause well cause he beat King

Beating King >>> beating or stalling top tier 1v1/ 2v1

What doesn't make sense is for law to defeat a yonko when he couldn't defeat doffy a few weeks ago. So law being doffy level is reasonable and his equal(kid) getting one shotted by a real yonko is proof of that. And admirals are weak. They wouldnt go 1 vs 3 against sickbeard if they are strong.

Where did Katakuri fight a top tier and lost badly?

You are expecting zoro fans to be logical
Same with navy fans being trolls

Yamato has CoC coating + ryuo + mythical fruit yet isn't top tier
Katakuri with COc + fs + awakening isn't top tier
But Zoro is top tier with coc coating + ryuo cause well cause he beat King

Beating King >>> beating or stalling top tier 1v1/ 2v1
A real top tier one shotted kid while big mom couldn't defeat Marco, got one shotted by queen and king and got clowned by strawhats. Kings genes is replacing admirals+warlords so he's definitely a top tier.

Zoro and Luffy have always been portrayed as equals since the beginning. There's just no way oda would abandon that now so if Luffy is a yonko then so is Zoro. That's why we expected zkk.

If king is able to go toe to toe with Zoro then he is a top tier. And wano is about the next Oden and zoros arc. Oden is considered top tier and so is Zoro. So move on.

Last edited:
What doesn't make sense is for law to defeat a yonko when he couldn't defeat doffy a few weeks ago. So law being doffy level is reasonable and his equal(kid) getting one shotted by a real yonko is proof of that.
I dead ass feel like im talking to a toddler rn lmao. Ill hold you by the hand and go slowly this time. Read slowly.

You claimed that law and kid are doflamingo level becuase kid got one shot by a yonko and law is relative to him right? By your own logic act 1 luffy who got one shotted by Kaido(who was not serious at all unlike Shanks) is doflamingo level too right?

I dead ass feel like im talking to a toddler rn lmao. Ill hold you by the hand and go slowly this time. Read slowly.

You claimed that law and kid are doflamingo level becuase kid got one shot by a yonko and law is relative to him right? By your own logic act 1 luffy who got one shotted by Kaido(who was not serious at all unlike Shanks) is doflamingo level too right?
The fuck man. That Luffy is katakuri level and he got one shotted so of course doffy who is weaker should be one shotted too. Lol. I'm out

The fuck man. That Luffy is katakuri level and he got one shotted so of course doffy who is weaker should be one shotted too. Lol. I'm out
LOL you are the one who said kid is doflamingo level because he got one shotted by a yonko right meaning that act 1 luffy is doflamingo level too by your own logic right? Why are you using the context to upscale luffy amd ignoring it to downplay kid and law?? All I did was play your game and ignore the context too. You cant just ignore the context and get mad when I do the same.
:milaugh: