Truth or Dare TAME

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
What is your favourite thing to cook
that's hard, but i have this pie recipe that i developed a few years ago. The crust is different from a standard 3:2:1 , dough since I do equal parts butter and flour. the crust is a lot less healthy lol but it's both more pliable and tastes sweeter. I also add lemon zest into the dough since it helps with the gluten retardation and makes the texture better without needing actual lemon juice. In the filling, the ratio is a bout 2:1:1 blueberries, mixed berries, and a green apple. Blueberries tend to have a more balanced flavor compared to a regular berry mix (raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, and blueberry) so it prevents it from being too sour, and the green apple is for a variation of flavor and texture inside the pie. Then besides that it's tapioca to soak up any excess juices from the berries, granulated and brown sugar, cinnamon, a little nutmeg, and whatever else i feel like adding that day, sometimes i take the sugar and make it a mint syrup instead or i'll grate a star anise into it.