Two Truths and a Lie

B

Ballel

This could be the end of my streak
:josad:
But i pick the 1st as i lie
:datas:
I once watched the entirety of One Piece in 3 and a half weeks

One time an apple fell down from the sky really high and splashed all over the roof

I've never cut myself with a knife when preparing food
Post automatically merged:

#1 then
Number 1 is the lie

I once watched the entirety of One Piece in 3 and a half weeks

One time an apple fell down from the sky really high and splashed all over the roof

I've never cut myself with a knife when preparing food
Post automatically merged:

#1 then
I see yeah pumped it up a notch
:jordanmf:
3rd one us impossible unless you dont prepare food often, Which is a detail i cant know unless i personally know you.
2nd one sounds ridiculous but is plausible with weird explanation, The thing its such a specific case that i expect it to be true.
1st has to be a lie
Because you made it hard to sound exaggerated but also true and you made it revolve around one piece which would make itsound more believable
If you ended my streak then gj

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I see yeah pumped it up a notch
3rd one us impossible unless you dont prepare food often, Which is a detail i cant know unless i personally know you.
2nd one sounds ridiculous but is plausible with weird explanation, The thing its such a specific case that i expect it to be true.
1st has to be a lie
Because you made it hard to sound exaggerated but also true and you made it revolve around one piece which would make itsound more believable
If you ended my streak then gj
GG YOU LOST HEHAHHEAHEA

It's true I've cut myself on a knife while preparing food. And I did watch all of one piece in 3 and a half weeks when it was around 650-700 eps long.
And the apple thingy is true too, but it remains a mystery, we asked around the neighbourhood and everything, but never got any closure to that.
I was a young lad at the time, me and my childhood friend who was also my neighbour were sitting on a roof (it was like previously a roof but it was now just used as like just an outdoor stash)
I hear like a whisteling noise, and I look up, I see an object falling down.
I'm like YO GET OFF
we manage to get off in time and SPLASH

Apple all over the fucking thing..

I still wonder about it today..

GG YOU LOST HEHAHHEAHEA

It's true I've cut myself on a knife while preparing food. And I did watch all of one piece in 3 and a half weeks when it was around 650-700 eps long.
And the apple thingy is true too, but it remains a mystery, we asked around the neighbourhood and everything, but never got any closure to that.
I was a young lad at the time, me and my childhood friend who was also my neighbour were sitting on a roof (it was like previously a roof but it was now just used as like just an outdoor stash)
I'm like YO GET OFF

Wait so all 3 are true?
:sus:

B

Ballel

GG YOU LOST HEHAHHEAHEA

I'm like YO GET OFF

Maybe a bird dropped it?