UCL BET THREAD - UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2023 KICKTIPP(WORSTGEN VERSION)

Who’s the best fail ?

• Total voters
Hello my beloved community, almost three months after the Worldcup bet thread it's time for a new round, this time it's about the champions league tournament!!

This time there won't be any rewards (I'd have to discuss this earlier and it doesn't make much sense either, but I promise that I'll plan it for 2023/2024 from the beginning, then we'll bet together in the Kicktipp round at the beginning. So the first 3 places don´t need to change their avi for one week, the others will change it based on how the winners choose the avi for the losers. Overall I make it for a test and just for fun, so take it with fun and let enjoy the Champions league round of the 16 together, together it make more fun to watch football :)

So this are the teams of the round 16:

These who been also around in the worldcup thread, they know how to start in kicktipp, the rules:
"
Visibility
Other players' predictions are only visible after the prediction deadline has run out.
Prediction mode
Predicting the exact result.
The result "after penalties" will be applied.
Tied on points
If nothing else has been agreed to, the rankings of several players who are tied in total points are decided by counting the number of wins on matchdays ("Wins").
Prediction Rule: 0 minutes in advance
The prediction period ends 0 minutes before the corresponding fixture.
Points rule: 2 - 4 points
Tendency Goal Difference Result Win234Draw2-4
"

The link for the kicktipp site:
kicktipp.com/worstgenucl
Go to the link and regist and make you bet for the games, it start tomorrow, I know we have less time but everyone who wanna join, go and regist the site, overall it is just for fun.

Tags:
@Joygirl , @mly90 , @Peroroncino , @Aknolagon , @Seatonnes , @Natalija , @Pot Goblin , @MonochromeYoru , @SDfear , @Warchief Sanji D Goat , @NikaInParis , @kom5 , @Zoroe , @Warine , @AL sama , @Bullet , @K!NG HARA$H!MA , @seven , @Flower ,
@Prince of Darkness , @Shisui , @Seth , @Tobra , @BangOO🍅 , @Reborn , @LANJI CUCKSMOKE , @Mr. Reloaded , @Doggo , @Croco boy , @Nibel , @Luffy_Fan , @Lhulu , @Ratchet , @SakazOuki , @Fujishiro , @MUUGEN , @Sallucion
@Apollo , @Luffy is the mc , @Saint Jaygarcia Saturn , @Bogard , @Pantheos . @Lance_Dragonite , @Pew , @ScotchInformer
(Pls tag more people who are interest in football and also people which I forget to tag).

I hope you guys enjoy the fun bet thread, let take everything with fun and let just enjoy the games, thanks :)
:cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hello my beloved community, almost three months after the Worldcup bet thread it's time for a new round, this time it's about the champions league tournament!!

This time there won't be any rewards (I'd have to discuss this earlier and it doesn't make much sense either, but I promise that I'll plan it for 2023/2024 from the beginning, then we'll bet together in the Kicktipp round at the beginning. So the first 3 places don´t need to change their avi for one week, the others will change it based on how the winners choose the avi for the losers. Overall I make it for a test and just for fun, so take it with fun and let enjoy the Champions league round of the 16 together, together it make more fun to watch football :)

These who been also around in the worldcup thread, they know how to start in kicktipp, the rules:
"
Visibility
Other players' predictions are only visible after the prediction deadline has run out.
Prediction mode
Tied on points
If nothing else has been agreed to, the rankings of several players who are tied in total points are decided by counting the number of wins on matchdays ("Wins").
"

kicktipp.com/worstgenucl
Go to the link and regist and make you bet for the games, it start tomorrow, I know we have less time but everyone who wanna join, go and regist the site, overall it is just for fun.

Tags:
@Joygirl , @mly90 , @Peroroncino , @Aknolagon , @Seatonnes , @Natalija , @Pot Goblin , @MonochromeYoru , @SDfear , @Warchief Sanji D Goat , @NikaInParis , @kom5 , @Zoroe , @Warine , @AL sama , @Bullet , @K!NG HARA$H!MA , @seven , @Flower ,
@Prince of Darkness , @Shisui , @Seth , @Tobra , @BangOO🍅 , @Reborn , @LANJI CUCKSMOKE , @Mr. Reloaded , @Doggo , @Croco boy , @Nibel , @Luffy_Fan , @Lhulu , @Ratchet , @SakazOuki , @Fujishiro , @MUUGEN , @Sallucion
@Apollo , @Luffy is the mc , @Saint Jaygarcia Saturn , @Bogard , @Pantheos . @Lance_Dragonite , @Pew , @ScotchInformer
(Pls tag more people who are interest in football and also people which I forget to tag).

I hope you guys enjoy the fun bet thread, let take everything with fun and let just enjoy the games, thanks :)
Now waiting for that f'in confirmation email:few:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

"
Visibility
Prediction mode
Tied on points
"

kicktipp.com/worstgenucl

Tags:

Link of kicktip